Leaked USSC Document Shows Repeal of Roe v Wade - Women will be held accountable

SLA

SLA

Ascension Date: 10/1/23
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-00029473

USA is on the way to state-by-state abortion laws, meaning that in at least half of the country, if not more, will have abortion criminalized and the abortionists put in prison. Holy based! I know my state will likely criminalize it, as well as many others, including states with high levels of miscegeny and out-of-wedlock children.

Women will now be held slightly more accountable for irresponsible sex now. They will have another thought in the back of their mind when they decided to be giga hypergamous and fornicate. This is a minor looksmax for everyone here, now women have to consider longer term solutions as opposed to being gigasluts. Will this be life changing from a ascending standpoint, not really. But a small boost to all loser men everywhere counts for something.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19882, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
Traveling to another state is an inconvenience at worst.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 19478, Lmao and 7 others
Yeah i see women REEEEEEEEEEEEEing all over the place

women are so satanic, they get upset at the mere thought that they can't murder their children

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, Hades and 16 others
Big L for women tonight. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, Afrikancel and 11 others
:feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Finally some good news

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Anchor_Ship, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Doesn't really matter since it's state by state, they'll just drive a few hours longer to get it

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
2022 has been a really based year so far. Nothing but W’s. Knock on wood it stays this way.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Anchor_Ship, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
unknown.png

Normalfags and women RN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Probably 20 States or so will outlaw abortion, but that represents only 30% of the population. And all any women that wants an abortion will have to do is look on the internet to find clinics in neighboring States that offer abortions. And likely there will be non profits that form that fund such trips for the women. So the women will basically get a free trip and stay in Chicago or similar.

A big deal over nothing much.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Lifefuel for normie looking men. It'll be slightly easier to get your looksmatch this decade.

Abortion should stay legal for all rape and incest. All contraceptives and birth control should stay legal in my opinion.

If you live in a deep red state, this'll only exacerbate the gender ratio problem as young women have no incentive to stay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Daniel Plainview, Lmao and 4 others
Yeah i see women REEEEEEEEEEEEEing all over the place

women are so satanic, they get upset at the mere thought that they can't murder their children
This, legit they are crying everywhere over the fact they can’t murder their own offspring

Based.

Not your body
Not your choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
They should make an exception for sheboons tho. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Daniel Plainview
as if banning abortion would prevent promiscuity
as if protection doesnt exist
:feelsuhh:

you could always just go to LA, but you will be fagmaxxed within months