LEAKING OG 100% DEBLOAT METHOD - ANY BF%

I can’t say “muh gatekeep this” cuz then I wouldn’t have found it jfl.

Gatekeeping will hinder all of us. If we share our ideas, we’ll benefit. Normies will never do this shit it’ll just be some meme that they’ll forget about later.

it is a meme to troll the tiktokers
I can’t say “muh gatekeep this” cuz then I wouldn’t have found it jfl.

Gatekeeping will hinder all of us. If we share our ideas, we’ll benefit. Normies will never do this shit it’ll just be some meme that they’ll forget about later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
DIY liposuction gone wrong

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
yo leak the rhino at home procedure

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Because of Master's half-assed attempt at preserving our knowledge, I've decided to leak every OG and gatekept looksmaxxing method.

I don't give a fuck anymore, I will leak a gatekept looksmax EVERY DAY until I get banned.

Today is the 2 minute hollow cheek method, known as waterpulling.

Some of you OG lookism users may remember this, as it was very popular back in the day.

This method allows you to temporarily rid your cheeks from water and lower-levels of subcutaneous fat, by sucking them out with a syringe.

Back in the looksmax.me days, even Jordan admitted to waterpulling:

View attachment 2371823

This pic is from 2018 or 2019, I don't remember exactly when the dude posted the screenshot on here.

Anyway.

The procedure? Ever so simple.

• Get a sterile insulin syringe.

View attachment 2371759

• Get a disinfectant swab (with alcohol in the formula), and wipe the centre of your cheek.
    View attachment 2371886
    Caution! do NOT wipe the needle tip with the swab!

Alcohol removes the silicone covering on the needle, causing it to become dull.

You will 100% hurt yourself with a dull needle tip.
    View attachment 2371771

• Then, prepare to insert the needle in the correct spot.
    To find the correct spot:
    - Start from the extremity of your lip
    - Go 1 inch laterally
    - Go .5 of an inch upwards

View attachment 2371788
    The cross should be the area of insertion. It's just below the zygomatic bone for most people.

It is important to accurately insert within that area to avoid damaging any nerves.
    Once you've found the spot, carefully insert the needle at a 90° angle into your skin, MAKING SURE THE PLUNGER IS ALL THE WAY DOWN OF COURSE, LIKE THIS:

View attachment 2371793

• As soon as you feel the needle touch the inner part of your cheek, stop pushing it in.
    ‎‎

• Now, delicately start pulling the plunger.
    If you're doing it correctly, you may feel a slight tension when you start pulling.
    This is simply because of the difference in pressure between the needle barrel and the inside of your cheek.

• Still delicately, pull harder.
    You should now feel a warm feeling in your cheek, as a mixture of semi-crystallised water and fatty tissues fill up the needle.
    I suggest pulling out no more than 0.3ml in one go. This alone will hollow you out
    incredibly.

‎ ‎
  • Once you pull the needle out, wipe your skin with the alcohol swab to avoid infections.
    ‎‎

• You can now empty the needle in the sink and proceed the same way on the other cheek.
    ‎‎
It's fine to keep the same syringe for both cheeks. Make sure to throw it away after you're done though.

Use a new sterile syringe next time you waterpull.

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

As I showed in my other thread, these pictures were taken three days apart.
Jordan already admitted to waterpulling, but some also suspect he also used SSRIs to complete the chiselled look.
If you want SSRIs, order them directly from an online pharmacy, as it's a nightmare to get a presciption for them in the West.

My results:

This was 1 year ago, in the midst of my looksmaxxing journey, my second time waterpulling.
You can see a tiny scar I made in my cheek because I nearly dropped the needle and jabbed it in too hard.
I pulled 0.2ml from each cheek.

Anyway, the results should last 1 to 2 weeks depending on your eating habits and how much subcutaneous fat you've pulled out.

I wouldn't suggest doing this more than once a month. You should let your skin fully heal.

That's it for waterpulling folks.
I'll see you tomorrow for a nose shrinking guide, archived from lookism.net back in 2018.

Work smart, not hard.

pneumo, the debloat king 👑

Nigga those results arent from waterpulling they're from putting your face under better lighting

• +1
Reactions: letmeascend

gg

Kinda risky for Stacys to not even notice.

• So Sad
You've seen my pics and how much it ascended me. From bloated to chadlite
Yeah angles sre giga different as well as lighting. In before pic You literally took selfie from 10 cm away with lens distortion.
And after pic there was atleast 6 feet distance
I can make it look like i went from bloated mtn to chadlite very easily

• Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Yeah angles sre giga different as well as lighting. In before pic You literally took selfie from 10 cm away with lens distortion.
And after pic there was atleast 6 feet distance
I can make it look like i went from bloated mtn to chadlite very easily
idk bro it's night and day difference + the female attention
Screenshot 2023 10 14 19 29 01 229 commiuigallery
You do it or not I won't gatekeep this looksmaxing info. everyone should benefit from it.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
Jfl is this cope or not

Just for the peoplep who are not smart. THIS IS A 100% troll post, PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!!!! You will end up in hospital, as it's fake. Just lose fat, and potassiummaxxx

• Ugh..
Top play here is reverse psychology pretend this is gatekept OG model knowledge, get TikTok normies swarm in and ruin their faces by pulling too much shit out of their cheeks and end up looking infected and horrid. Mirin dark troad methodology.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, pneumocystosis and Shkreliii