Lean but still no lean face

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
At these pictures below i was in between 12-15% bodyfat. Do you guys agree with that based on the pictures below? My face was still bloated, no sharp features, saggy nasolabial folds, rounded jaw, barely visible zygos. Dont mind my lower abs, i have a bit loose skin over there because i was obese in the past, that’s why i cover it up with my underwear. I was flexing in gym lighting on the left and natural room lighting on the right.

Attachments

• 88524063-C6D8-46C2-B4E7-006C8837EE6A.jpeg
    88524063-C6D8-46C2-B4E7-006C8837EE6A.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7094.png
    IMG_7094.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
If I was at that bf I’d be on a vogue cover

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Shkreliii, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lilxder2, j05, It'snotover and 6 others
That means you have shit forward growth and fat insertions

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Spiritualcell
I hope you didn't roid for this

At these pictures below i was in between 12-15% bodyfat. Do you guys agree with that based on the pictures below? My face was still bloated, no sharp features, saggy nasolabial folds, rounded jaw, barely visible zygos. Dont mind my lower abs, i have a bit loose skin over there because i was obese in the past, that’s why i cover it up with my underwear. I was flexing in gym lighting on the left and natural room lighting on the right.
I think you are > 15%

Hard to tell because you hide love handles.
But probably like 15 to 17 rather

Dnrd. If youre 12 p bf or less and dont have defined facial features its because youre boneless or really bloated

LMAO at those girl legs. Some size but still a joke.

You need the legs of a man:

20231215 162358

20231215 162220

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Latinolooksmaxxer
Dnrd. If youre 12 p bf or less and dont have defined facial features its because youre boneless or really bloated
Yeah I guess i was avbove 15%. But yeah i was giga bloated at that time due to a bad break up, high cortisol levels and terrible sleep.

I think you are > 15%
Yeah i could agree, many people overestimate how lean they actually are. Keep in mind i was flexing really hard in good lighting.

• +1
Reactions: brb7
pure male gaze
even male wise you look fat, no definition of muscle
powerbuilder build i guess

Funny you call it male gaze because I've never heard a man compliment my legs, only women.

The definition is low because I used to have a fat powerlifter build years back and blew up to almost 260 lbs.

Last edited:
>= 11% is when bf% becomes a halo and a lean face become a guarantee(if you're natty)

Might be water retention

Go lowcarb low salt

Boneless trait

Get leeeener

You’re not that lean you are muscular but still have a fair bit of fat
Do you have a wide face?

You’re not that lean you are muscular but still have a fair bit of fat
Do you have a wide face?
Normal, in between wide and narrow i would say.

Your boneless thats why

Same except I’m way leaner. It’s all bones