Lean is fucking Life! New QOVES video

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean

If your eyes are slightly narrow set and your face is on the wide side, getting lean is the best thing you can ever do.

Explains why facial fat completely makes or breaks my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, SurgeryEnjoyer, Kebab Master and 13 others

New QOVES video : Water is Wet!​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blacksswordsman, Dezzow, mug and 21 others

This video talks about a lot of things including how fat loss makes your eyes appear more wide set. Valuable info if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 4 others
fat loss also fixes slight NCT. And increases mouth size narrow mouth and fat face is death. Its so fucking weird bro evolutionarily a few pounds of fat shouldnt make or break a face but practically speaking every pound of fat you drop the better you look until 12 % bf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierNormie, alriodai and JamesHowlett
P75UKTEZTCQNXEIPNVBHMUH43E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Banderacell, ROTTING and 7 others
Lmao if you add captions at 11:00 it says "looksmax". This sites going mainstream, over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, gymcel:( and Preoximerianas
fat loss also fixes slight NCT. And increases mouth size narrow mouth and fat face is death. Its so fucking weird bro evolutionarily a few pounds of fat shouldnt make or break a face but practically speaking every pound of fat you drop the better you look until 12 % bf
Fat loss fixes narrow mouth too? Bruh it fixes like every issue I have then 😂

It makes or breaks faces in the modern world due to higher standards maybe

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Birdcell and Deleted member 15827
Fat loss fixes narrow mouth too? Bruh it fixes like every issue I have then 😂

It makes or breaks faces in the modern world due to higher standards maybe
Yea I mean evolutionarily being a little high bf shouldn't be a handicap unless you're running away from predators or something which is rare. But going from 18 to 12% is a huge steupbup

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, LowTierNormie, Yerico7 and 3 others
Currently 11-13% bf and look bloated af, recession kills everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, ROTTING, TrestIsBest and 2 others
getting lean is cope if u have no bones you will end up looking like an abused horse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: j05, CristianT, BoneDensity and 11 others
i got told several times i look better with higher body fat. when i lean out my face becomes to narrow and my upper eylid exposure is more noticeable and i look malnourished

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 15827
getting lean is cope if u have no bones you will end up looking like an abused horse
Muh boneless

It’s literally the other way around. If you have normie bones getting lean is the only option. Only someone with great bones can afford to hold facial fat

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, zeshama, LowTierNormie and 8 others
looksmax.org, the forum full of people that state the obvious thinking they are a blackpilled ghandi

lol incorrect, most have potential for good cheekbones or good jawline at least, the reason you cant unlock this is because 90% of users here "leanmaxx" from a skinny fat 60kg to a skinny 40-50kg lol, build muscle and get lean, the muscle will save you a lot of trouble, regulate your metabolism and you wont look malnourished in the face but actually healthy even at lower bodyfat levels

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Deleted member 15827 and JamesHowlett
It’s the other way round as stated above.

Also in the video it states how it may look like you have no bones because you’re fat.

Its rare to be lean and not have prominent bones, that’s truecel tier recession.

looksmax.org, the forum full of people that state the obvious thinking they are a blackpilled ghandi
Ok, i’m stating the obvious but you were replying to someone who literally denied the benefits of being lean?

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
nah i meant the guy who said its cope is stating the obvious.

We all know the benefits of leanmaxxing but we also know that if your truecel tier then it obviously won't work, hence i pointed out he was calling water wet. I agree with your post and what your saying. @JamesHowlett

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Bhai here's me at 22% bf
IMG 20220424 001925 765
IMG 20220422 195539 160

Me at 17 rn:
IMG 20220422 152136 136

Can't wait to see how I look like at 12 does the video work btw?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, CopeTilliRope, bogii and 2 others
great improvements bhai but how do you even know if your exactly 17 bf, dexa scan?
No I look at body and calculate it. Rn only my upper abs show slightly I think I'm 17 rn

• +1
Reactions: twilight
i think i have dog shit boddyfat storing. im leanmaxxing and have gotten noticably leaner in the face but still i have a lot of fat in my face. i feel my bone structure off my face when touching it. but my face is still noticably chubby.

ps: when i raise my lips my jawline is good, is that what it will be like at low bodyfat? @JamesHowlett

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett

If your eyes are slightly narrow set and your face is on the wide side, getting lean is the best thing you can ever do.

Explains why facial fat completely makes or breaks my looks.

True but fuck qqoves for monetising blackpill enhancing competition

I'd love to KO him srs
Maybe this cut got me agitated jfl

• +1
Reactions: geezcel, ROTTING, Yerico7 and 2 others
i think i have dog shit boddyfat storing. im leanmaxxing and have gotten noticably leaner in the face but still i have a lot of fat in my face. i feel my bone structure off my face when touching it. but my face is still noticably chubby.

ps: when i raise my lips my jawline is good, is that what it will be like at low bodyfat? @JamesHowlett
You will be bloated as fuck at a low BF most likely nothing you can do apart from buccal fat removal

This video talks about a lot of things including how fat loss makes your eyes appear more wide set. Valuable info if you ask me
I agree.
We been posting here threads, since ages. Since way back in 2018.

About:
Lean = Life.
Life starts at <12% bodyfat.
<12% bodyfat or death.

ETC.......

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
in the end, it gotta be assesed, on an individual bases.

But 90+% of men, look best when lean (plus decent muscle mass).

Aka, as ItsOver said.
You don't know what you look like, if you NEVER been lean.

So everyone, that never has been lean. should STFU, get lean. and see how it looks.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
  • +1
Reactions: bogii
is buccal fat a normal problem? @bogii @Korea @JamesHowlett

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and bogii
is buccal fat a normal problem? @bogii @Korea @JamesHowlett
nah mostly cause we're boneless fucks with bad face fat or ethnic thick skin, why what's your problem?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
nah mostly cause we're boneless fucks with bad face fat or ethnic thick skin, why what's your problem?
im 17 % my cheekbones is popping out and when i raise my mouth my jawline is good. my face isnt face but its a little round on my jaw. is this buccal fat?

• +1
im 17 % my cheekbones is popping out and when i raise my mouth my jawline is good. my face isnt face but its a little round on my jaw. is this buccal fat?
i remember reading alot about niggas talking about buccal fat and shit but i dont know how common this is. especially as im western euro and it seems like an eastern euro problem

could be, you'll know if you leanmaxx more, I lost much fat on my face after leaning down I'm prob around 12-13% right now and my nose looks bigger due to me losing face fat (rhino incoming though)

• +1
too long didn't watch: JAW IS LAW

could be, you'll know if you leanmaxx more, I lost much fat on my face after leaning down I'm prob around 12-13% right now and my nose looks bigger due to me losing face fat (rhino incoming though)
does buccal fat go away with fat loss? qoves talks about this in the video and say you store alot of fat in the buccal area.

• Hmm...
nah i meant the guy who said its cope is stating the obvious.

We all know the benefits of leanmaxxing but we also know that if your truecel tier then it obviously won't work, hence i pointed out he was calling water wet. I agree with your post and what your saying. @JamesHowlett
Ahh I get you my bad

How lean atm?

Could be, as that is your jaw shape when you raise your lips.

• +1

How lean atm?

Could be, as that is your jaw shape when you raise your lips.

• +1