Lean or big?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
What do you guys prefer for your body? You can't be both unless you roid and lose your hair

It all depends on your height/frame. If you are short with a small frame you always wanna bulk/bearmode/be big, there's just no other way you're gonna be satisfied (see AlphaDestiny, he's 5'3 tall and preaches bearmode in every single video). If you're tall or you're average height but with reall good frame, the athletic/lean look is going to be better for attracting girls

Lean. Because of face

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx, Autist, Spite and 2 others
It all depends on your height/frame. If you are short with a small frame you always wanna bulk/bearmode/be big, there's just no other way you're gonna be satisfied (see AlphaDestiny, he's 5'3 tall and preaches bearmode in every single video). If you're tall or you're average height but with reall good frame, the athletic/lean look is going to be better for attracting girls
My wide hips frame is more built for big guy mode tbh than athletitic

My wide hips frame is more built for big guy mode tbh than athletitic

That's not how it works, it just means you need to be even more leaner

Last edited:
456.jpg

No I mean wide hips as in bones really. Not much I can do to hange it

View attachment 11376

I've seen your pics, you don't have a good shoulder to waist ratio, but it's not under average either, you just have a lot of stubborn fat in that area that makes whole aesthetic less appealing

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I've seen your pics, you don't have a good shoulder to waist ratio, but it's not under average either, you just have a lot of stubborn fat in that area that makes whole aesthetic less appealing
I see! Ill get some muscle with recomp and then get lean! Is my frame ok or how is it? How am I shoulder wise?

I see! Ill get some muscle with recomp and then get lean! Is my frame ok or how is it? How am I shoulder wise?

You seem to have wide frame, but as you said your waist is fairly wide too so overall not very aesthetic, but still way better than being a framecel. Once you lean out to actual low bf% and build your shoulders you're gonna be good to go

You seem to have wide frame, but as you said your waist is fairly wide too so overall not very aesthetic, but still way better than being a framecel. Once you lean out to actual low bf% and build your shoulders you're gonna be good to go
Thanks man, so my shoulders are wide atm? Gonna keep training them tho

Your bideltoid width seems to be decent for your height, they are not "wide" atm, it just means your not throttled from having a wide back at the end of your gymmaxx potential like a lot of people are with small frames .

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
What do you guys prefer for your body? You can't be both unless you roid and lose your hair

Lol. Only shitty genetic people lose hair off roids.

His frame is completely and utterly atrocious. I have been breaking down his fucking delusional cope for months, but it only takes another delusional idiot to tell him what he wants to hear to reverse all that.

You have average-ish shoulders and way below average hips.

His frame is completely and utterly atrocious. I have been breaking down his fucking delusional cope for months, but it only takes another delusional idiot to tell him what he wants to hear to reverse all that.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

Roasting him once again

1. Already going to lose my hair.

2. Both. Because you need both for the proper gym halo. Roids once I have a good income. Big and lean for body halo.

Lean is life - ItsOver

Zyzz blasted for 4 years and still had the best hair in the universe jfl at these hair copers with weak ass thin hair crying,

I love these arguments

I never said his frame is good, also said he is unaesthetic. I literally said his frame is just not framcel tier so he benefits from gymceiling. No delusions here

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Do roids.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

Roasting him once again
Incorrect, read again. Hes only realistic witj me and telling me what I should focus on.

Do roids.
Do roids andbjust shut down natural test for life bro what are you srs lol
Going on roifs is worst decision at 18
Aka how to kill your health and hair
Lol. Only shitty genetic people lose hair off roids
And most people lose hair that are predisposed to hair loss. Whatevs

Last edited:

Pretty sure there are hair-safe roids, the sooner you go on roids the better non-muscular effects you get and keep for life regardless if your T goes to shit so get on that now while you still have a chance. My mate william was on roids since he was 15 and he looks masc as fuck and has a really deep voice

Read @jefferson roid guide.

Do roids.
If I go bald I'm roiding for sure.
Looksmaxxing as a baldy is a waste of time, might aswell become huge and freaky so people are scared of me.

Ur frame sucks and ur retarded

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lean if facially attractive, big if facially unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Big mirror selfie

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and FatmanO
You can be both big and lean it just takes time. I’d say the best option is reaching your genetic potential in terms of lean mass and stay around 10-12 percent bf.

You can be both big and lean it just takes time. I’d say the best option is reaching your genetic potential in terms of lean mass and stay around 10-12 percent bf.
Defo, but it takes 4 years. What if your beginner like me? Faking looking big or go lean and look like you dont lift?