Leanmaxxing gave me massive confidence.

SAQUIB66

SAQUIB66

MOGGER LIFE
I was at 25% body fat 3 months ago. Looked bloated & face looked so fucking chubby. Used to eat lots of junk food daily & literally felt like shit. I used to be very skinny earlier with an amazing jaw & bone structure.
Facial fat & water retention hid my facial features & abs.
Now i am at (13-14)% body fat & holy fucking shit my face looks so chiseled & insane.
Abs started popping out & i can easily see all my veins pop out too. Now I am super confident about my looks. Also got a bit narcissist cause my jaw looks fucking amazing,lazer sharp and defined compared to all my friends lol😂.
People don't even recognise me cause my entire look changed. If i get down to 10% i would get that super chiseled male model look.
I started getting a lot of attention in my college. It feels great when girls keep looking at you,you feel some kind of high & magical.

It barely took me 2 months of keto with intermittent fasting to achieve my goal. No gym just did calisthenics at home. Never realised that getting lean was this easy 💀. It's 90% diet & 10% exercise.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21796, Jungcuck and 25 others
mirin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and SAQUIB66
I was at 25% body fat 3 months ago. Looked bloated & face looked so fucking chubby. Used to eat lots of junk food daily & literally felt like shit. I used to be very skinny earlier with an amazing jaw & bone structure.
Now i am at (13-14)% body fat & holy fucking shit my face looks so chiseled & insane.
Abs started popping out & i can easily see all my veins pop out too. Now I am super confident about my looks. Also got a bit narcissist cause my jaw looks fucking amazing,lazer sharp and defined compared to all my friends lol😂.
People don't even recognise me cause my entire look changed. If i get down to 10% i would get that super chiseled male model look.
I started getting a lot of attention in my college. It feels great when girls keep looking at you,you feel some kind of high & magical.

It barely took me 2 months of keto with intermittent fasting to achieve my goal. No gym just did calisthenics at home. Never realised that getting lean was this easy 💀. It's 90% diet & 10% exercise.
3 months and Ur bf went down 11% ???
You have any loose skin from that?

• +1
3 months and Ur bf went down 11% ???
You have any loose skin from that?
It's around 13% and no i don't have any lose skin cause I was not holding much fat on my belly. It was mainly water retention that was bothering me the most.

You don't even know how good looking you are unless you have leanmaxxed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 21796 and 6 others
never go above 10%
once i get below 10 im never going back ever in my life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Emzi and RopeMaxxed
never go above 10%
once i get below 10 im never going back ever in my life
Do you actually know what 10% body fat really looks like?Don't get fooled by all those instagram & YouTube influencers.
Going below 10% is not recommended ever unless you are a bodybuilder.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, szolliontaraelis and Gandy
Do you actually know what 10% body fat really looks like?Don't get fooled by all those instagram & YouTube influencers.
idgaf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 27447, RopeMaxxed and 6 others
How do i do this?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, RopeMaxxed, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
larp
this nigga did not lose 13% of his body fat in 3 months and has no loose skin.
13% wasn't all fat. It was water retention cause by consuming excess salt & sugar.
You can say it was dirty bulking.

13% wasn't all fat. It was water retention cause by consuming excess salt & sugar.
You can say it was dirty bulking.
nigga do u understand what ur saying
u said u went down 13% bf... body fat.

u debloated nigga u didnt lose 13% of ur body fat

• +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66
nigga do u understand what ur saying
u said u went down 13% bf... body fat.

u debloated nigga u didnt lose 13% of ur body fat
Technically yes! But you all should try keto with intermittent fasting. It will work for each & everyone for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Mr manlet
So many retards here especially the pingouin 🐧 it’s a mental assylum

what did you eat for protein!

• +1
Good, real question is, how did u end up at 25%, and if that psychology will ever be “healed”.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, RopeMaxxed and SAQUIB66
Good, real question is, how did u end up at 25%, and if that psychology will ever be “healed”.
Trash lifestyle choices. I got addicted to fucking COD & PUBG,started satying all day inside my house playing video games & eating trash junk food for 2+ years. Even though I was working out but still kept on consuming massive amounts of junk food while play games all night. Didn't care about anything at that point just eat & play games. Maybe work out a little.
I completely lost myself, gained a lot of fat & became a monster who i never imagined about 💀.
There's never going back from now onwards. I now know who i am & what's my destiny.

Fuck everything else!!!!

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Trash lifestyle choices. I got addicted to fucking COD & PUBG,started satying all day inside my house playing video games & eating trash junk food for 2+ years. Even though I was working out but still kept on consuming massive amounts of junk food while play games all night. Didn't care about anything at that point just eat & play games. Maybe work out a little.
I completely lost myself, gained a lot of fat & became a monster who i never imagined about 💀.
There's never going back from now onwards. I now know who i am & what's my destiny.

Fuck everything else!!!!
Ya but why. What caused it all. Rejection? Family problems? The root cause of it all is what needs fixing, or u will just be solution hopping all life

“Omg guys new penis surgery worked, haha 😛
“Omg lol i just tatoos my bodie for 5000$ im getting laid!”

It took me about half a year to go from 15% to 10%. And the hunger pains got too difficult to deal with so I bounced back to ~12% year round.

People have no idea how painful true 10% is. There are literal 21% body fat people on IG and YouTube claiming they are 10% when they have zero visible veins, no visible abs and double chins.

Below 10% you don't even maintain as an ordinary everyday person, IFBB pros stay at 6-7% for a few days at most with DNP, Clenbuterol, they further make their body look drier with diuretics, then after the show they binge eat and go back to 9-10%.

No normal male lives for an extended period of time while being significantly sub 10% BF.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Emzi, Allornothing and 3 others
bf2-png.1796287

Before leanmaxxing

bf4-png.1796290
bf5-png.1796291

After leanmaxxing

This is the fate of many leanmaxxers...

• JFL
Ya but why. What caused it all. Rejection? Family problems? The root cause of it all is what needs fixing, or u will just be solution hopping all life

Everyone moved on! People changed.
I lost touch with everyone & become someone who has no identity of his own.

In other words you can it was rejection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
AAl
It took me about half a year to go from 15% to 10%. And the hunger pains got too difficult to deal with so I bounced back to ~12% year round.

People have no idea how painful true 10% is. There are literal 21% body fat people on IG and YouTube claiming they are 10% when they have zero visible veins, no visible abs and double chins.

Below 10% you don't even maintain as an ordinary everyday person, IFBB pros stay at 6-7% for a few days at most with DNP, Clenbuterol, they further make their body look drier with diuretics, then after the show they binge eat and go back to 9-10%.

No normal male lives for an extended period of time while being significantly sub 10% BF.
Big facts!!!
Someone with proper knowledge 😃.
I only eat 2 meals a day & completely avoid junk food unless it's a wedding or a birthday party.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
If your lucky, half the weight you lost was muscle. Also you probably lost alot of white fat instead for brown fat.

By not having carbs you told your body to retain white fat which is more energy dense and available.

All you did was reduce your caloric intake, don't blast intermittent fasting and keto as the reason you lost weight you fucking npc.

• Hmm...
5-6 eggs, 250 gm chicken,250 gm beef, chickpeas,nuts and lots of brocolli daily.

Bodybuildingcel diet ... LOL. Egg excess usually means excess PUFA, chicken is histaminergic, beef is okay, chickpeas, nuts & broccoli? LMAO

Eggs only build muscle cuz PUFA, inflammatory mediators are good at building muscle because they cause the muscle to swell more. But PUFA aren't good, the same happen with testosterone, it increases unsaturatedness of the cell according to RayPeat. Best to keep PUFA low.

Building muscle without PUFA is hard but possible. Old school bodybuilders are NOT the guys you wanna listen to regarding health at all...

I'd recommend against it anyways as it's too stressful. The best way to leanmaxx/musclemaxx is to find the right ratio of drugs/lifestyle.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7
Life begins at 10% bodyfat

2671912 CE6FD5CB 5B2D 4EE4 9F44 0842D9FFB95D

• Love it
  • JFL
Bodybuildingcel diet ... LOL. Egg excess usually means excess PUFA, chicken is histaminergic, beef is okay, chickpeas, nuts & broccoli? LMAO

Eggs only build muscle cuz PUFA, inflammatory mediators are good at building muscle because they cause the muscle to swell more. But PUFA aren't good, the same happen with testosterone, it increases unsaturatedness of the cell according to RayPeat. Best to keep PUFA low.

Building muscle without PUFA is hard but possible. Old school bodybuilders are NOT the guys you wanna listen to regarding health at all...

I'd recommend against it anyways as it's too stressful. The best way to leanmaxx/musclemaxx is to find the right ratio of drugs/lifestyle.
It's simple. Do what works best for you.
All these researches & shit load of misinformation is just a waste of time.
You are just making it complicated for yourself.

• +1

son, narcissism only works when you have the shreds and high muscle mass, you can be an ego maniac when your arms are 17+ inchs with 10% or lower bf

• Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 23209

tell that to Carlton Loth, guy even has youtube uploads and you can see the dates are 2-3 weeks apart and the kunt is looking exactly as shredded before(sub 10%)

If your lucky, half the weight you lost was muscle. Also you probably lost alot of white fat instead for brown fat.

By not having carbs you told your body to retain white fat which is more energy dense and available.

All you did was reduce your caloric intake, don't blast intermittent fasting and keto as the reason you lost weight you fucking npc.
Low iq response!
I ate healthy carbs, i never skipped carbs.
Just stop with white fat & brown fat lol 😂😂😂.
I feel so energetic & strong after 2 months of keto & intermittent fasting.
Demotivated Losers like you should just rope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Yerico7
son, narcissism only works when you have the shreds and high muscle mass, you can be an ego maniac when your arms are 17+ inchs with 10% or lower bf
Depends on the person & their goals.
Only 0.1% live a disciplined life. Majority of them don't give af about their looks or physique.

• +1
Low iq response!
I ate healthy carbs, i never skipped carbs.
Just stop with white fat & brown fat lol 😂😂😂.
I feel so energetic & strong after 2 months of keto & intermittent fasting.
Demotivated Losers like you should just rope.
You just lost fat you monkey.

Obviously you will feel better, your not carrying all that lard.

Your a curry so don't address me thanks.

• JFL
You just lost fat you monkey.

Obviously you will feel better, your not carrying all that lard.

Your a curry so don't address me thanks.
That's why it's called leanmaxxing you dumb fool 💀.
You are one disturbed mf.

25% to sub 15% in 3 months?

Fucking motivationfuel I'm just under 30% rn

Good job OP (if not larp) keep it up!

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: SAQUIB66 and RopeMaxxed
25% to sub 15% in 3 months?

Fucking motivationfuel I'm just under 30% rn

Good job OP (if not larp) keep it up!
Swear to God! I am keeping it 100% real.
You can do it too if you start keto with intermittent fasting.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
I believe you when you say you lost weight but your supposedly 13% bodyfat sounds fishy : show the receipts.

• WTF
Bruh don't get down Ur in good place below 10 percent is hard to maintain also it's not good for Ur health around 10-12 percent is best range

• Love it
life fuel nigga i will be leon Kennedy irl when lean

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SAQUIB66 and RopeMaxxed
How the fuck do you go from 25$ to 13% in 3 months? It's only possible to go from 25 to like 20 or 21.

• Hmm...
You only become confident once You become good looking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, SAQUIB66 and RopeMaxxed
How the fuck do you go from 25$ to 13% in 3 months? It's only possible to go from 25 to like 20 or 21.
First of all I have very fast metabolism. I completely cut down sugar & junk foods from my diet. Carb intake was not more than 20 gm/day.
No cheat days,just eat healthy Keto meals twice a day followed by intermittent fasting.
Cardio - walking and rope jumping.

• +1
Reactions: mug
First of all I have very fast metabolism. I completely cut down sugar & junk foods from my diet. Carb intake was not more than 20 gm/day.
No cheat days,just eat healthy Keto meals twice a day followed by intermittent fasting.
Cardio - walking and rope jumping.
Did you lose much muscle? I don’t want to be a twink when lean, but muscular

Did you lose much muscle? I don’t want to be a twink when lean, but muscular
Yes I lost some muscles tbh with you. But you can gain muscles back with a clean bulking diet.
Don't forget to hit the cardio.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Yes I lost some muscles tbh with you. But you can gain muscles back with a clean bulking diet.
Don't forget to hit the cardio.
What does cardio even do?