Leanmaxxing has not helped me at all. I have accepted my fate

Bushman

Bushman

Endless Hunger
I used to eat junk food everyday, and I was jolly.

The dalits on this forum convinced me to “leanmax”.
I started eating healthy, drinking only water,
and started running everyday. I lost 20 pounds.

I look like I’ve aged 15 years. The fat loss has exposed my Frankenstein tier
retruded midface. I am black, but I have maxilla of inbred pigskin noble from early modern Europe. My bigonial is the same width as my bizygomatic without hollow cheeks, so I still looked a bloated blockhead. If you don’t have a good skull, leanmaxxing will do nothing! There are fat nighas like my dadthat still attract women bc they have turbo nephilim skull. You should not work hard and starve yourself to attract women. It should happen naturally

@defezman is right. If u are 3.5 psl like me, u need to just fatniggamax and give up on lookz. The pills they gave me at the mental asylum deleted my sex drive, so I have no urge to attract women. To be honest, I haven’t had a crush in 8 years . I was just trying to impress the rickshaw pilots And schizos from post soviet shitholes on this board. I do not need validation. I am going to be jolly again and order Pizza Hut and Burger King tomorrow.

I will be fat and jolly, and I will enjoy the fruits of life!

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 19174

retruded midface. I am black, but I have maxilla of inbred pigskin noble from early modern Europe. My bigonial is the same width as my bizygomatic without hollow cheeks, so I still looked a bloated blockhead. If you don’t have a good skull, leanmaxxing will do nothing! There are fat nighas like my dadthat still attract women bc they have turbo nephilim skull. You should not work hard and starve yourself to attract women. It should happen naturally

@defezman is right. If u are 3.5 psl like me, u need to just fatniggamax and give up on lookz. The pills they gave me at the mental asylum deleted my sex drive, so I have no urge to attract women. To be honest, I haven’t had a crush in 8 years . I was just trying to impress the rickshaw pilots And schizos from post soviet shitholes on this board. I do not need validation. I am going to be jolly again and order Pizza Hut and Burger King tomorrow.

post more you have potential

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 19174
if all you do is eat junk food and rot around all day where's that gonna take u tho?

Some opossums are stealing the food that I leave outside for the feral cats that live behind my house. I am going to chase them away with me cane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Finally a based user on this website. You’ve seen the light OP.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Bushman and Deleted member 23218
Yea just fat max at this point

if all you do is eat junk food and rot around all day where's that gonna take u tho?
I have no urge to achieve great things, my nigha. I will be content with my place in the hierarchy and wageslave.

I have no urge to achieve great things, my nigha. I will be content with my place in the hierarchy and wageslave.
alright makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Bushman

nah what happened was before you had a jolly fatman face your face was completely rounded with fat but now you are in the range where you still have some fat on your face but can also see your bones which makes you look incredibly aged and uncanny and wrinkley. Keep it up my friend