Leanmaxxing is cope if your superficial and deep fat pad genetics are east asian tier. Maxilla and bones do not make a face look lean. LOW FAT DOES.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Often times this site is retarded, many people here think maxilla and bones is what makes a face look lean, just to seem "blackpilled" and different, even if it means being wrong.

Even normies understand that it is FAT, specifically fat pads that makes a face look FAT/bloated, not bones. Even redditors talk about fat distribution and fat pads on the face.

However on this site people think "If your face isn't lean then it is because either you have shit bones and maxilla or you just aren't lean enough. I have already debunked maxilla, which this site doesn't even understand.

So why do east asians generally have fatter and more bloated looking faces? Not because of flat faces (underdeveloped anterior nasal aperture (which most people would say is "maxilla.")) BUT SURPRISE! IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH MORE FACIAL FAT PAD VOLUME, AS SHOWN MANY TIMES IN VECTRA 3D IMAGING SCANS. BUT WHO WOULD THINK THAT FAT MAKES A FACE LOOK FAT? NOT LOOKSMAX.ORG.

And superficial and deep fat pads do NOT change with weight loss, only with age. The volume of these pads varies a LOT based on genetics (includes but not limited to: race, sex, age and very importantly genetics, as some will lose them at 16 and some will lose in 40s).

maxresdefault.jpg

Generally when superficial fat atrophies (goes away) all the superficial fat pads are losing volume.

This is why people with lower superior orbital fat pad (upper eyelid fat pad) due to volume loss generally see lower volume in other fat pads, especially the cheeks. So the upper and lower eyelid fat pads can generally be used to determine how much other fat pads have atrophied.

So this relates to east asians like myself because east asians have much more fat in all the superficial fat pads that already exists, and the fat pads tend to lose volume slower and later than other races.

For example, many 18 year old white guys like Zario Bolanos and Vinnie Hacker already lost a lot of superficial fat, as can be seen in the lack of fat pads above and below their eyes (look at their upper and lower eyelid fat pads) ....

96b8cfad4023b7e31a0a914e28362f5e.jpg

influencer-09b0a018_1650133968882_original._CR1665,435,2686,2686_._FMjpg_.jpeg

Vinnie Hacker has amazing fat pad genetics and has always had low fat pads even when he was very young. Zario used to have more (still way less than most people) but he lost some as he became an adult.

But when do you see asians who have atrophied fat pads? Generally when they are much older, but some asians will barely even lose volume in their fat pads. Most asians, even quite older still have the fat pads in their upper eyelid, meaning their fat pads are still very abundant
. When asians do have superficial fat decline, it does make the eyes look shit. But many of the times they will have hollow cheeks. Even if they have shit bones (which doesn't matter for looking lean), they will still look extremely lean.

Conclusion:

This is the blackpill that many of you need to swallow: facial fat pads are 100% genetic. This site is always blue-redpilled concerning leanmaxxing and of course blames lean people for not having a lean face because of muh bones or muh not lean enough, even though there's almost nothing the person can do apart from facial defatting surgeries.

The state and amount of superficial fat pads of the face can be estimated from how much upper and lower eyelid fat they have (other than getting a 3D imaging scan).

On average, every fat pad has much greater volume in the asian face vs caucasian face, and atrophies much later in life and much slower.

It's normal for whites to lose fat pads before even becoming 18 or not have that much to begin with (examples are Vinnie Hacker and Zario Bolanos, or other tiktok guys).

All east asians and some whites who have shit overabundance of fat pads must get facial defatting procedures such as jowl liposuction. Although many of the times there is nothing that can be done except hoping that you lose the fat with age.

Please have some common knowledge and be blackpilled when it comes to facial adiposity. Sometimes there is nothing an asian can do even after removing buccal fat, malar fat (which are encapsulated deep fat pads), jowl liposuction, starving themself, as there could still be too much superficial fat in the cheeks, which cannot be liposuctioned due to the buccal branch of the facial nerve, most doctors will never do that, only liposuction jowls.

@thecel @Ozell Israelite @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @GuyFromSingapore @mrriceguy @StrangerDanger @krisal @subhuman incel @alriodai @rand anon @Xangsane @HighClassMaxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amadeus, useris2292, crackercel and 14 others

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, zeek, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
Dnr but mirin effort

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeek and sibience
brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and sibience
You are just a larp and troll.
you are telling this because of my poor undereye support, brutal. no happiness for a truecel even incels hate me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
Good thread. That other Maxilla thread you made was also good.

• +1
you are telling this because of my poor undereye support, brutal. no happiness for a truecel even incels hate me.

No, it's because you are a troll and larp

Good thread. That other Maxilla thread you made was also good.

Thank you, I'm spreading the blackpill on blue-red pill forum.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

okay sir i will text you later after ascending sorry for being ugly sir

1F158EFF 1817 4C8F BF16 B461D19FCDD5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, edodalic29 and sibience
@rand anon

I agree, even my conclusion is too long, I should summarize what I know but that actually takes longer than if I just write like an autist lol

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

View attachment 2041692

Keep your threads. You taught me something with the paranasal thread. I always though it was maxillary recession

• +1
Often times this site is retarded, many people here think maxilla and bones is what makes a face look lean, just to seem "blackpilled" and different, even if it means being wrong.

Even normies understand that it is FAT, specifically fat pads that makes a face look FAT/bloated, not bones. Even redditors talk about fat distribution and fat pads on the face.

However on this site people think "If your face isn't lean then it is because either you have shit bones and maxilla or you just aren't lean enough. I have already debunked maxilla, which this site doesn't even understand.

So why do east asians generally have fatter and more bloated looking faces? Not because of flat faces (underdeveloped anterior nasal aperture (which most people would say is "maxilla.")) BUT SURPRISE! IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH MORE FACIAL FAT PAD VOLUME, AS SHOWN MANY TIMES IN VECTRA 3D IMAGING SCANS. BUT WHO WOULD THINK THAT FAT MAKES A FACE LOOK FAT? NOT LOOKSMAX.ORG.

And superficial and deep fat pads do NOT change with weight loss, only with age. The volume of these pads varies a LOT based on genetics (includes but not limited to: race, sex, age and very importantly genetics, as some will lose them at 16 and some will lose in 40s).

maxresdefault.jpg

Generally when superficial fat atrophies (goes away) all the superficial fat pads are losing volume.

This is why people with lower superior orbital fat pad (upper eyelid fat pad) due to volume loss generally see lower volume in other fat pads, especially the cheeks. So the upper and lower eyelid fat pads can generally be used to determine how much other fat pads have atrophied.

So this relates to east asians like myself because east asians have much more fat in all the superficial fat pads that already exists, and the fat pads tend to lose volume slower and later than other races.

For example, many 18 year old white guys like Zario Bolanos and Vinnie Hacker already lost a lot of superficial fat, as can be seen in the lack of fat pads above and below their eyes (look at their upper and lower eyelid fat pads) ....

Vinnie Hacker has amazing fat pad genetics and has always had low fat pads even when he was very young. Zario used to have more (still way less than most people) but he lost some as he became an adult.

But when do you see asians who have atrophied fat pads? Generally when they are much older, but some asians will barely even lose volume in their fat pads. Most asians, even quite older still have the fat pads in their upper eyelid, meaning their fat pads are still very abundant
. When asians do have superficial fat decline, it does make the eyes look shit. But many of the times they will have hollow cheeks. Even if they have shit bones (which doesn't matter for looking lean), they will still look extremely lean.

Conclusion:

This is the blackpill that many of you need to swallow: facial fat pads are 100% genetic. This site is always blue-redpilled concerning leanmaxxing and of course blames lean people for not having a lean face because of muh bones or muh not lean enough, even though there's almost nothing the person can do apart from facial defatting surgeries.

The state and amount of superficial fat pads of the face can be estimated from how much upper and lower eyelid fat they have (other than getting a 3D imaging scan).

On average, every fat pad has much greater volume in the asian face vs caucasian face, and atrophies much later in life and much slower.

It's normal for whites to lose fat pads before even becoming 18 or not have that much to begin with (examples are Vinnie Hacker and Zario Bolanos, or other tiktok guys).

All east asians and some whites who have shit overabundance of fat pads must get facial defatting procedures such as jowl liposuction. Although many of the times there is nothing that can be done except hoping that you lose the fat with age.

Please have some common knowledge and be blackpilled when it comes to facial adiposity. Sometimes there is nothing an asian can do even after removing buccal fat, malar fat (which are encapsulated deep fat pads), jowl liposuction, starving themself, as there could still be too much superficial fat in the cheeks, which cannot be liposuctioned due to the buccal branch of the facial nerve, most doctors will never do that, only liposuction jowls.

@thecel @Ozell Israelite @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @GuyFromSingapore @mrriceguy @StrangerDanger @krisal @subhuman incel @alriodai @rand anon @Xangsane @HighClassMaxing

It depends on the Mongoloid subtype in question.

Tungids/Mongolians have the highest fat pad because of extreme cold climate adaptation.

SudSinids/Southern Chinese also tend to have greater fatpads which makes them more pedomorphic and it also has to do with their rice eating habits.

NordSinids tend to have leaner faces.

There are gadgets that help you burn/break down facial fat. You can buy them.

As for me, when I was skinny, like 55kg my face was incredibly angular and lean/bony.

• JFL
The most good looking East Asian girls are the ones who have angular, bony faces.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and sibience
Moabites and Ammonites (so-called Orientals) look the way they do because they’re both of incest from Lot and his two daughters.

• +1
Is buccal fat removal the way to go if you have shit fat distribution?

• +1
There are gadgets that help you burn/break down facial fat. You can buy them.

Good until this. JFL do you want me to buy a liposuction cannula?

Moabites and Ammonites (so-called Orientals) look the way they do because they’re both of incest from Lot and his two daughters.

I agree (as an Ammonite (so-called Oriental)).

Is buccal fat removal the way to go if you have shit fat distribution?

Yes, but many of the times many people will still have too many superficial fat pad volume in the cheeks, buccal fat is an encapsulated deep fat pad consisting of large lobules of fat that makes extracting it easy. This procedure is a must for shit cheek fat genetics.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and 5.5psl
over for fatpadcels

• +1
Completely over, only good thing is aging better but no aging if unattractive in entire youth.
pray to the puberty gods then

• JFL

maxresdefault.jpg

Conclusion:

So if you don't have UEE you are screwed when it comes to the facial fat pads?

• Hmm...
So if you don't have UEE you are screwed when it comes to the facial fat pads?

No, some people have compact vertically narrow orbital bones, causing hooded eyes, but you can still see the amount of eyelid fat they have (whether it is a lot or not much), and especially in the lower eyelids.

My point is that because weight gain stores very minimal fat around the eyes (upper eyelid fat and lower eyelid fat) it is almost exclusively fat pads and can be used to measure the state of fat pads on the entire rest of the face, especially the cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Fatpads are great if you're a foid, pure high octane ropefuel if you're a man. Looking young for your age is useless once you're past your prime

• +1
im obsessed with fat pad

mine are subhuman and slided down to my cheeks at 18

midface lift is my only hopes

• Hmm...
It's over

• +1
Fatpads are great if you're a foid, pure high octane ropefuel if you're a man. Looking young for your age is useless once you're past your prime

True, although even females benefit from low superficial fat pad volume, as long as they have somewhat feminine bones.

The major flaw that most east asian women have is WAY too much fat pad volume in the face (specifically cheeks).

im obsessed with fat pad

mine are subhuman and slided down to my cheeks at 18

midface lift is my only hopes

You do not have ptosis of your fat pads at 18 lol. There is no way unless you have a genetic disorder that inhibits collagen production.

It's over

I agree!

upvoted.

• Love it
So , this is why I look fat in face ? Despite not being asian

• Hmm...
  • +1
So , this is why I look fat in face ? Despite not being asian

You don't look that fat in the face.

Yes your face is extremely wide and low gonial angle which might make it look blocky.

But your face looks quite lean.

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
You’re 100% right and there needs to be a solution to this

You’re 100% right and there needs to be a solution to this
In addition to jowl liposuction that you mentioned is kybella possible in the jowl area?

You don't look that fat in the face.

Yes your face is extremely wide and low gonial angle which might make it look blocky.

But your face looks quite lean.
That's some suifuel for me bro

maxresdefault.jpg

Conclusion:

Damn, i'm fucked then i have puffy cheeks while around 12 bf

Shit thread.

Its bone structure first, fat storage second.

And most importantly, if you dont have a lean face at 15% bf , you have one of this, or both.

Trying to lose weight after %15 is not only a futile attempt to make your face leaner, but a dangerous one that will kill your already little bit of natural muscle mass, and make you depressed with low libido.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Although many of the times there is nothing that can be done except hoping that you lose the fat with age.

ok! im going to go shoot myself in the head now

maxresdefault.jpg

Conclusion:

This makes so much sense. I still have hope. My mom had horrible fatpads in her early teens but they pretty much vanished in her early 20s.

This makes so much sense. I still have hope. My mom had horrible fatpads in her early teens but they pretty much vanished in her early 20s.
are you a gook? this is what happened to my mom and her sister too, i've even seen some pics throughout the years.
but im not tryna wait til 25+ to not look like a bloatcel though

are you a gook? this is what happened to my mom and her sister too, i've even seen some pics throughout the years.
but im not tryna wait til 25+ to not look like a bloatcel though
no my mom is from MENA

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus