Maxilla Is The Most Overrated Shit On This Site, "Blackpillers" Just Use The Term Without Having Any Understanding About The Maxilla.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
It is like when users here say "harmony" except that saying "maxilla" just makes them sound like they understand facial aesthetics and anatomy (when they really don't).

Let me give a quick needed lesson on the maxilla:

1. In almost all cases, if someone's mandible is not recessed and they have a normal bite or overbite, their maxilla is not recessed.

2. Underbites either mean recessed maxilla or mandible prognathism.

When "blackpillers" on this site say "recessed maxilla" or say anything about maxilla, they are not referring to the maxilla. They are instead referring to the pyriform aperture, also known as the anterior nasal aperture. Paranasal/midface implants help to create a more developed anterior nasal aperture, by bringing the nasal base forward and adding volume to the midface.

paranasal004.jpg

These maxillae are very forward grown (yet people here would say "recessed" or "shit maxilla"):

While this maxilla is very recessed:

IMG_1306.JPG.jpeg

HOWEVER, I cropped the image, and most people would think this guy has a good maxilla when in reality he just has a well developed anterior nasal aperture and anterior nasal spine, which create a great nose foundation (causes a good nose).

IMG 1306

Conclusion:

We see all these bimax (double jaw surgery) operations, and unless the maxilla is actually recessed (underbite, normal or overbite but both jaws very recessed) the surgeries barely do much. A lot of the time it causes the patient to look more like a dog or an ape.

STOP RECOMMENDING BIMAX TO PEOPLE THAT WILL BECOME APES OR DOGS IF THEY GO DO IT.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, SteveLorde, aesthetic beauty and 40 others
THIS USER IS ASIAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, AscendingHero, Allornothing and 33 others
THIS USER IS ASIAN

Yes I am, and I'm speaking the truth. Many asians here with good maxillas are told that they have a shit maxilla and to get bimax, when it would cause them looking like an ape or dog.

Paranasal implants to augment the anterior nasal aperture and tip rhinoplasty to give the appearance of a well developed anterior nasal spine should be recommended to many of the asians here.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty, BongMog and 12 others
Gooks are capped due to eye area, not their maxilla lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ukcel1388, mogger797, subhuman incel and 3 others
Yes I am, and I'm speaking the truth. Many asians here with good maxillas are told that they have a shit maxilla and to get bimax, when it would cause them looking like an ape or dog.

Paranasal implants to augment the anterior nasal aperture and tip rhinoplasty to give the appearance of a well developed anterior nasal spine should be recommended to many of the asians here.
Asians dont need bimax because it's useless for them
not because they're not recessed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, noprogressno and sibience
Dnrd i will get ccwr trimax

• +1
Reactions: sibience
3245873_1673613905995.png

Mxl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, spark, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Gooks are capped due to eye area, not their maxilla lmao

Somewhat.

But the flaws that asians get capped on the way more (for males) are: chin, nose, neck, and most important, way too many superfical fat pads in the cheeks that don't go away much with age (all caused by neoteny).

Asians dont need bimax because it's useless for them
not because they're not recessed

Yes I know, are you guys reading the post? Bimax will cause many asians to look like a dog.

Are you saying that it's over for asians no matter what?

You clearly didn't read the post. Please read the post and then look at your reply. Those two have similar maxillas. If you read the post you would know that Taehyung has a better developed anterior nasal aperture (either born with it or through paranasal augmentation).

There is also something called angles. The first guy is tilted over 90 degrees away from the camera.

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and Deleted member 23611
Dnrd i will get ccwr trimax

Genioplasty is so much better than bimax unless someone actually needs bimax.

Insane ascensions can be from genio (especially for males).

No just that bimax is cope for 99% of them

Yes that was what my post was saying. Why does no one read my threads? It isn't that long.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 2729 and VenatorLuparius
Bimax will ascend sfscels even though their mandible is not recessed but lacks vertical height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and sibience
I got an overbite should i bother with that surgery ting

• +1
You clearly didn't read the post. Please read the post and then look at your reply. Those two have similar maxillas. If you read the post you would know that Taehyung has a better developed anterior nasal aperture (either born with it or through paranasal augmentation).

There is also something called angles. The first guy is tilted over 90 degrees away from the camera.
the ans sits on the maxilla though?

getting paranasal implants would advance the midface aka maxilla in the same way that a lefort 2/3 would

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, STEVE GAMING and sibience
Somewhat.

But the flaws that asians get capped on the way more (for males) are: chin, nose, neck, and most important, way too many superfical fat pads in the cheeks that don't go away much with age (all caused by neoteny).

Yes I know, are you guys reading the post? Bimax will cause many asians to look like a dog.

Are you saying that it's over for asians no matter what?
Oh the cheeks thing. Its not your fatpad bro. Gooks have girl zygos relative to all other races. The way the fat pads look girly asf is because the shape of the zygos is fem shaped lul. Thats what gives the puffy look. Its the bone pushing the fat pad up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member, twilight and 1 other person
1. In almost all cases, if someone's mandible is not recessed and they have a normal bite or overbite, their maxilla is not recessed.
Since you say there are some exceptions, could you post some examples of them?

• +1
the ans sits on the maxilla though?

getting paranasal implants would advance the midface aka maxilla in the same way that a lefort 2/3 would

ANTERIOR NASAL APERTURE, NOT SPINE.

No lmao, if an asian were to hypothetically get a lefort 2/3, they would still have an extremely flat face. Why? Because the entire maxilla gets moved forward, and the anterior nasal aperture is still underdeveloped.
Oh the cheeks thing. Its not your fatpad bro. Gooks have girl zygos relative to all other races. The way the fat pads look girly asf is because the shape of the zygos is fem shaped lul. Thats what gives the puffy look. Its the bone pushing the fat pad up.

That is wrong. Asians have more prominent cheekbones than whites. And many 3D imaging scans have shown that asians have WAY MORE superficial fat pads than other races. Also, asians have way more malar fat pad and fat in the upper cheek area too. That is why the cheeks look "girly", not because the zygos are small or fem shaped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, looksseg and ifyouwannabemylover
Look at the maxilla right under the infras. On the male asian skull theres less of a shadow on the than the black and white men. Thats what gives the illusion of super strong cheek fat pads
Product 1597 main original 1415043930

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Lawton88 and sibience

No lmao, if an asian were to hypothetically get a lefort 2/3, they would still have an extremely flat face. Why? Because the entire maxilla gets moved forward, and the anterior nasal aperture is still underdeveloped.

That is wrong. Asians have more prominent cheekbones than whites. And many 3D imaging scans have shown that asians have WAY MORE superficial fat pads than other races. Also, asians have way more malar fat pad and fat in the upper cheek area too. That is why the cheeks look "girly", not because the zygos are small or fem shaped.

Na bro im right lol. Thats why so many zygo implants went wrong when they originally came out.
20230113 082147

• +1
I got an overbite should i bother with that surgery ting

Depends how bad it is, you can get lower jaw surgery.

If it is only a few mms of overbite (0-3) it isn't worth it.

5 mms or over needs it, that is severe overbite and will probably be free for you because you might have severe malocclusion.

Since you say there are some exceptions, could you post some examples of them?

The exceptions can be due to EXTREME teeth inclination. Most people don't have that and the ones who did already got orthodontic treatment for it, because it causes a shit smile and looks shit even when talking.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Na bro im right lol. Thats why so many zygo implants went wrong when they originally came out.
View attachment 2038082

You can still see that the asian cheekbones are more prominent than the white's.

Still, people on this site think that bones are what determines how lean a face looks and why asians look so bloated, but it is because of fat pads.

It isn't that rare to see an asian with hollow cheeks when their fat pads thin out. But this usually doesn't happen to many asians because of neoteny, the fat pads remain at a slow decline over time for most. But usually when it does happen the undereye and overeye fat goes away and makes them look shit though.

The exceptions can be due to EXTREME teeth inclination. Most people don't have that and the ones who did already got orthodontic treatment for it, because it causes a shit smile and looks shit even when talking.
Extremen inclination, as in inwards inclination I assume? Does this push the lower jaw backwards as well? I think this is what I have. I have a really crocked teeth, but my bite still matches. But my jaw is quite recessed, chin is at least 1 cm behind my glabella.

• +1
Extremen inclination, as in inwards inclination I assume? Does this push the lower jaw backwards as well? I think this is what I have. I have a really crocked teeth, but my bite still matches. But my jaw is quite recessed, chin is at least 1 cm behind my glabella.

I'm not an orthodontist or maxillofacial surgeon so idk much about this.

But I do know that you should always go to an ortho of maxfac surgeon and get xrays if you need diagnosis either for fucked up teeth or jaw.

And then you know the problem and it can be treated.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
So according to OP is this a valid bimax or a dogmax?

Attachments

• 33977C15-67AA-481A-ABD6-53FBAEF3AAED.gif
    33977C15-67AA-481A-ABD6-53FBAEF3AAED.gif
    801.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...

you could be right

• +1
So according to OP is this a valid bimax or a dogmax?

Do you guys not read the post or are you guys unable to understand what I am saying?

That guy had a severe type 2 malocclusion, of course he needed BSSO (which he got).

Do you guys not read the post or are you guys unable to understand what I am saying?

That guy had a severe type 2 malocclusion, of course he needed BSSO (which he got)

That guy in the GIF is me and it’s a morph but thanks for your input, appreciated.

• +1
Just say you are a 130lb gook with zero appeal theory

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg and sibience
It is like when users here say "harmony" except that saying "maxilla" just makes them sound like they understand facial aesthetics and anatomy (when they really don't).

Let me give a quick needed lesson on the maxilla:

2. Underbites either mean recessed maxilla or mandible prognathism.

When "blackpillers" on this site say "recessed maxilla" or say anything about maxilla, they are not referring to the maxilla. They are instead referring to the pyriform aperture, also known as the anterior nasal aperture. Paranasal/midface implants help to create a more developed anterior nasal aperture, by bringing the nasal base forward and adding volume to the midface.

paranasal004.jpg

These maxillae are very forward grown (yet people here would say "recessed" or "shit maxilla"):

View attachment 2038013View attachment 2038033

While this maxilla is very recessed:

IMG_1306.JPG.jpeg

HOWEVER, I cropped the image, and most people would think this guy has a good maxilla when in reality he just has a well developed anterior nasal aperture and anterior nasal spine, which create a great nose foundation (causes a good nose).

View attachment 2038031

Conclusion:

We see all these bimax (double jaw surgery) operations, and unless the maxilla is actually recessed (underbite, normal or overbite but both jaws very recessed) the surgeries barely do much. A lot of the time it causes the patient to look more like a dog or an ape.

STOP RECOMMENDING BIMAX TO PEOPLE THAT WILL BECOME APES OR DOGS IF THEY GO DO IT.
What do I need bro

• Hmm...

No genio only for my downward grown cuck face

• +1
finally high iq post

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spark and sibience

Yes that was what my post was saying. Why does no one read my threads? It isn't that long.
jfl how can 5mm chin projection can give an insane ascension

• +1
White, Black and Asian maxilla’s are different a whole post needs to be dedicated to them so people can properly understand.

This site and the whole PSLsphere was built by whites so much of the information is based on them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 11875 and 7 others
What a retarded cope. All three are recessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, looksseg, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I mean treatment wise. See my post

I know you already know this but treat your norwooding, but other than that there isn't much realistically to do, you are neckmaxxed and gymmaxxed.

No genio only for my downward grown cuck face

Yes then you will need CCW. Good luck.

jfl how can 5mm chin projection can give an insane ascension

5 mm is a decent amount.

But I would say on males it is better to do a masculine implant if 5 mm is needed, as genio is much better on females because it doesn't increase the chin width.

But I am talking about 7+ mm genios (if needed) which can ascend someone so much.

Look at this guy for example. Most users here would have told him to do bimax. Yes trimax (bimax +genioplasty) would be ideal for him but bimax is way more invasive, expensive, and painful +more recovery than genio.

With genio alone he ascended without paying 3 times more for bimax and having to be in a hospital for weeks with months of extreme swelling afterward.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek, king_bandon and Deleted member 2729
I know you already know this but treat your norwooding, but other than that there isn't much realistically to do, you are neckmaxxed and gymmaxxed.

Yes then you will need CCW. Good luck.

5 mm is a decent amount.

But I would say on males it is better to do a masculine implant if 5 mm is needed, as genio is much better on females because it doesn't increase the chin width.

But I am talking about 7+ mm genios (if needed) which can ascend someone so much.

Look at this guy for example. Most users here would have told him to do bimax. Yes trimax (bimax +genioplasty) would be ideal for him but bimax is way more invasive, expensive, and painful +more recovery than genio.

With genio alone he ascended without paying 3 times more for bimax and having to be in a hospital for weeks with months of extreme swelling afterward.

how much do you know about OSTEOTOMIES and FACEMAXXING?

• +1
White, Black and Asian maxilla’s are different a whole post needs to be dedicated to them so people can properly understand.

This site and the whole PSLsphere was built by whites so much of the information is based on them.

Yes, maxilla in general is a PSL term that blackpillers use to separate themselves from normies and seem more superior and blackpilled.

how much do you know about OSTEOTOMIES and FACEMAXXING?

I don't know that much about osteotomies because I don't really research them. I mainly research about racial differences in face especially with asians (bc I am east asian).

I know a lot about facial aesthetics because I spend a lot of time analyzing faces.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 2729
What a retarded cope. All three are recessed.

I'm surprised you have positive post rep ratio despite you commenting "mouthbreather" on every post.

Proving this site is still deslusional and believe in mewing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 17872
Yes, maxilla in general is a PSL term that blackpillers use to separate themselves from normies and seem more superior and blackpilled.

I don't know that much about osteotomies because I don't really research them. I mainly research about racial differences in face especially with asians (bc I am east asian).

I know a lot about facial aesthetics because I spend a lot of time analyzing faces.
can you judge a TRIMAX PLAN

• +1
I'm surprised you have positive post rep ratio despite you commenting "mouthbreather" on every post.

Proving this site is still deslusional and believe in mewing.
Kys idiot. I have a good rep coz i make good posts. If you actually read some of them you'd know i don't believe in mewing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sibience
Kys idiot. I have a good rep coz i make good posts. If you actually read some of them you'd know i don't believe in mewing.

So you don't believe in mewing, which is like hanging on a bar and expecting to grow taller.

But you believe mouthbreathing stunts jaw development??? :ROFLMAO: :lul: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just breath through your nose bro!

So you don't believe in mewing, which is like hanging on a bar and expecting to grow taller.

But you believe mouthbreathing stunts jaw development??? :ROFLMAO: :lul: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just breath through your nose bro!
Incorrect cranial posture impacts bone development yes. (Not stunts). If you don't believe it you're either an idiot or subhuman in denial.

Look at this study:

Attachments

• 3241020_Primate-Experiments-on-Oral-Respiration-Harvold_1.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer and sibience
Incorrect cranial posture impacts bone development yes. (Not stunts). If you don't believe it you're either an idiot of subhuman in denial.

Look at this study:

So you also think that standing with great posture causes you to grow taller?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sibience