Leanmaxxing is HARD!!!

N

noobmaxxing24

Iron
I'm going to reveal to you a secret that won't help you at all, but it's essential that you know: Leanmaxxing is not about surgery, hair or any other shit like that, Leanmaxxing is about starving yourself, yes, leanmaxxing is the only method of a low tier normie, becoming normie, and getting sex and validation, however, is the most complicated, because hunger is a bad stimulus inherent to every human being, most of us, (and I refer to a group that has some type of good face hidden by fat) you must have at least 12% body fat to be able to have sex with girls, otherwise it's useless, there is no such thing as soft maxxing, it's 12% or less, unfortunately, Blackpill is brutal, you you will have to starve in Auschwitz mode, the only way is this, 1200 to 1300 calories a day at the MAXIMUM, if you want to wake up the next day and have any minimal motivation to face this, it is the hardest thing you will do in your life, but you can be the most rewarding, at my peak, I got 12% (yes HAHAHA at my peak I didn't have 1 digit, brutal), and I was already able to relate consistently and enjoy the good side of Lookismo, but I gained weight during the end of year parties and guess what?, it took me 2 weeks to go back on a diet, brutal, I gained almost everything, and now, I've been eating 1200-1300 for 2 weeks, slow results, every day is a war, you have to really want it, because it's a lot difficult.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, shieldzz, BrahminBoss and 4 others
at this point DNP or nothing

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ineonx
Tbh some of you go too far with the leanmaxing thing and end up looking bad. You don't need to be Timothy chalamet to look good, and it's actually offputting to a lot of women. A healthy weight is more ideal and your face should look good there if you have good bones. If you don't look good at a normal weight you might be boneless

• +1
Reactions: T3cel and aleksander
Tbh some of you go too far with the leanmaxing thing and end up looking bad. You don't need to be Timothy chalamet to look good, and it's actually offputting to a lot of women. A healthy weight is more ideal and your face should look good there if you have good bones. If you don't look good at a normal weight you might be boneless
I already know I am boneless even before losing weight jfl.
Still not gonna stop losing weight as I wanna be healthier. Though it's still brutal.

My face would probably look worse after losing weight

I already know I am boneless even before losing weight jfl.
Still not gonna stop losing weight as I wanna be healthier. Though it's still brutal.

My face would probably look worse after losing weight
Just get to a healthy BMI, never go below 18 or so or else you'll probably look bad. Also it's not healthy, at a low BMI you're at a much greater risk of fracturing your bones. Also don't neglect muscularity in favor of getting skinny, in my experience it never looks good.

• JFL
Reactions: j05 and rubberduck
You will be miserable and binge eat periodically if you do as OP says. Take it slow and make only slight changes in your diet.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, BrahminBoss and ugly-to-maxed
Just get to a healthy BMI, never go below 18 or so or else you'll probably look bad. Also it's not healthy, at a low BMI you're at a much greater risk of fracturing your bones. Also don't neglect muscularity in favor of getting skinny, in my experience it never looks good.
I think being at least 12 % is ideal , i'm 20 % rn my looks improved drastically from just 26-27% but my face needs more definition

leaner the better

and almost everyone underestimate their body fat percentage
so if u think u are 20% most probably u are 25% or more
getting lean isnt the hardest part its the maintenance of leanness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx
Lean maxing is so simple. All it takes is the ability to say no to extra food when the urge comes, which goes away in a few minutes. You also don't need to starve yourself .

I lose weight eating 2500 calories per day . Granted Im a very active person, but I was losing weight off this when I was 180lbs.

All you have to do is learn to eat til you are full, not when your cravings you eat. You can eat more calories than a lot of people around you and still lose weight.

Eventually you don't even realize you are cutting still. You get used to the routine and notice in incriments the leaning out that is happening.

• Woah
Reactions: EggKing
Just dont eat and ignore hunger theory
Whats up with you niggas blowing money on appetite suppresants

Crash diet leanmaxxing is hard and unsustainable. Leanmaxxing over a reasonable period of time is not difficult at all. You need time for your body to adjust. It took you years to gain that fat, don’t expect it to fall off in 2 weeks. There are other methods with substances but going full natural, it’s time. Time is free

Alternate day fasting, easy

I'm going to reveal to you a secret that won't help you at all, but it's essential that you know: Leanmaxxing is not about surgery, hair or any other shit like that, Leanmaxxing is about starving yourself, yes, leanmaxxing is the only method of a low tier normie, becoming normie, and getting sex and validation, however, is the most complicated, because hunger is a bad stimulus inherent to every human being, most of us, (and I refer to a group that has some type of good face hidden by fat) you must have at least 12% body fat to be able to have sex with girls, otherwise it's useless, there is no such thing as soft maxxing, it's 12% or less, unfortunately, Blackpill is brutal, you you will have to starve in Auschwitz mode, the only way is this, 1200 to 1300 calories a day at the MAXIMUM, if you want to wake up the next day and have any minimal motivation to face this, it is the hardest thing you will do in your life, but you can be the most rewarding, at my peak, I got 12% (yes HAHAHA at my peak I didn't have 1 digit, brutal), and I was already able to relate consistently and enjoy the good side of Lookismo, but I gained weight during the end of year parties and guess what?, it took me 2 weeks to go back on a diet, brutal, I gained almost everything, and now, I've been eating 1200-1300 for 2 weeks, slow results, every day is a war, you have to really want it, because it's a lot difficult.
Just force ur body into not eating to have hollow cheeks, definetly not mental illness