leanmaxxing is kind of a meme (medium bf% mogs for natties)

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
I've really come to realize this lately. especially when you're 5'7-5'10 range you'll just look like small fag leaned out at 10%.

this is about what's probably ideal for most natties
20304501-young-man-with-lean-body-showing-a-big-smile-and-revealing-braces-on-gray-background.jpg

rather than this
frank-medrano-post-workout.jpg

being this lean looks like shit irl on most guys

the additional fat from having a bit higher bf is like an additional layer to your frame + shoulder width + overall size aka what actually fucking matters to foids rather than being having abs and looking small as shit in a shirt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcell, Blue, germanlooks and 4 others
Bro no one gets to that bottom picture. That's like 6% bf jfl you can see veins in his HEAD :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::bigbrain:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14781, FinasterideAt17 and 19 others
Yeah i look my best at 15% bodyfat. About to reach it baby.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, .👽., Larpongstopper and 6 others
10-15% is ideal

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel and TrestIsBest
Being lean is only good if you have a good frame and height. See how Kelly Oubre looks DYEL but still impressive in clothes.

11940543c2c6d3d195e5f3e79e44051f
C2b2c39601e9e17c14008ec998f09582

DuTXpAkWsAAW4sP
21367ca457ca57a799a01d706ddcac00 lg
Kelly oubre jr 1591004891p84lc

If you're manlet and/or small framed then being bloated but big is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Schönling, subhuman incel and 4 others
I've really come to realize this lately. especially when you're 5'7-5'10 range you'll just look like small fag leaned out at 10%.

20304501-young-man-with-lean-body-showing-a-big-smile-and-revealing-braces-on-gray-background.jpg

rather than this

the additional fat from having a bit higher bf is like an additional layer to your frame + shoulder width + overall size aka what actually fucking matters to foids rather than being having abs and looking small as shit in a shirt

i think many do it for the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216

rather than this

@Upper decile hes got a good body you tell me if that ain't good

Girls under 40 do not give a shit about how big you look in a shirt, i promise you. You’re doing all you’re doing for attention from MALES.

the size they like comes from height and BONE frame, not from your muscle.

whatever makes your face look best, that’s what you should be doing, end of discussion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, klamus, thereallegend and 9 others
Girls under 40 do not give a shit about how big you look in a shirt, i promise you. You’re doing all you’re doing for attention from MALES.

whatever makes your face look best, that’s what you should be doing, end of discussion
Height and bone frame.im sorted then

• +1
Reactions: GermanLooksmaxer
it comes from both but keep auschwitzmaxxing if you think it's gonna help ya

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, germanlooks and Deleted member 7725
You're never going to get that lean as a natty, so don't worry. First guy is also leaner than 99% of men in the west.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 2733, datboijj and 6 others
it comes from both but keep auschwitzmaxxing if you think it's gonna help ya
Don’t need help
I promise you girls prefer even a skeleton with a good face over a bloated guy who looks big in a shirt EVERY time.

how many times do you have to see this lesson play out before it finally sticks? You have YEARS worth of build up of guys falling for bulking memes and having it destroy their faces and watching them fail with women but still you cling to the insecurity you feel around other men for the simple reason that you either have the wrong type of BDD or just a shitty frame.

if you don’t have a good frame you’re never gonna be able to fraud it, and at that point you need to get your face the best it can be to make up for it.

Don’t need help
I promise you girls prefer even a skeleton with a good face over a bloated guy who looks big in a shirt EVERY time.

how many times do you have to see this lesson play out before it finally sticks? You have YEARS worth of build up of guys falling for bulking memes and having it destroy their faces and watching them fail with women but still you cling to the insecurity you feel around other men for the simple reason that you either have the wrong type of BDD or just a shitty frame.

if you don’t have a good frame you’re never gonna be able to fraud it, and at that point you need to get your face the best it can be to make up for it.
I'm not talking about the average retard gymcel bloatmaxxer who is "bulking". I'm just saying having ~15% bf mogs natties who try to lean down to get abs and end up looking shit because being really lean as a natty is for the most part a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and TrestIsBest
I'm not talking about the average retard gymcel bloatmaxxer who is "bulking". I'm just saying having ~15% bf mogs natties who try to lean down to get abs and end up looking shit because being really lean as a natty is for the most part a meme.
If your face is bloated you need to lean down until it’s not, that point is different for different people

if you’re very lean and still bloated it’s probably over

so, as I said, whatever is best for your face, do that, there is NOTHING in this world that can replace face

also depends on your genetics, muscle building or otherwise, but like I said a skeleton with a good face is still a slayer, there’s even a whole niche for it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and ifyouwannabemylover

rather than this

lost me at natties

Yeah you don’t need to be shredded just enough to see abs & definition

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 7725 and ifyouwannabemylover
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 12669
According the NBA.com he’s 5.7% body fat.
He's not. He's not even close. Celebrities and athletes have been known to give completely bullshit stats and the media and sports outlets reports on it as if it's the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, klamus, germanlooks and 4 others
He's not. He's not even close. Celebrities and athletes have been known to give completely bullshit stats and the media and sports outlets reports on it as if it's the truth.
Well, this is nba.com, a site that measured draft picks anthrometric statistics, which includes body fat, hand length, wings span etc. - I doubt it is self reported stats on the site.

Well, this is nba.com, a site that measured draft picks anthrometric statistics, which includes body fat, hand length, wings span etc. - I doubt it is self reported stats on the site.
It most definitely is self-reported. Either that or their measuring device sucks donkey dicks. I had the body fat measuring device at my gym tell me I am 7% body fat, so I guess that's what I am.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
It most definitely is self-reported. Either that or their measuring device sucks donkey dicks. I had the body fat measuring device at my gym tell me I am 7% body fat, so I guess that's what I am.
Honestly, I’m not a body fat expert so I can’t argue about this. I’m assuming a site like nba.com is responsible.

Honestly, I’m not a body fat expert so I can’t argue about this. I’m assuming a site like nba.com is responsible.
You don't need to be an expert to see that he is nowhere close to 5.7% tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and TrestIsBest
Just blast steroids and don't be predisposed to baldness.

Honestly, "capability to use AAS without side effects" is a genetic trait right up there with height.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Giga Tyrone. According the NBA.com he’s 5.7% body fat. Mirin him tbh
View attachment 1316879
Draft combine anthropometric bodyfat testing is notoriously inaccurate. No, it's not self reported but the method they use to measure bodyfat is completely flawed. When I was tested using the same method a few years back at a basketball camp, I was checked in at 8% BF. Realistically I was around 12-14%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, datboijj, Carnivore and 1 other person
Not a meme. The difference between me at 25% bf, and 20% bf is huge. There is at least a 0.5 - 1 PSL increase.

I have never reached 10-15, but I assume it's going to be even greater

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, TrestIsBest and court monarch777
why the fuck are u posting ugly whores as examples? this is chads.org

My cheeks will look like those of a hamster if I gain fat. If I lean out, they get flatter and flatter to the point that they are defined and hollow. However this takes a lot of discipline. Also many many healthy foods are high calorie (fatty meat, butter, raw dairy...).

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Prettyboy
Yes notJim
You telling me being 90 kg and skinny isn't good I'm not autistic just socially awkward cause of too much gaming but I randomly started making conversation with someone in the gym yesterday so there is progress I caught them of guard but he was sound with it wasn't a teen aswell adult like me

Nobody should leanmaxx before reaching 5 years of consistent gymceling

10-12% ‘beach lean’ with abs, a few striations here and there, vascularity and some hollow cheeks is optimal as you can maintain this year-round. I’ve been well below 10% bodyfat before and I have to say girls do not give a shit when the shirt comes off, and in my case the facial changes aren’t so big.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 4614
"ideal for most natties" post a white HTN with a shit haircut that is on gear and top insertions but otherwise agreed

Being lean is only good if you have a good frame and height. See how Kelly Oubre looks DYEL but still impressive in clothes.

View attachment 1316753View attachment 1316754

View attachment 1316762View attachment 1316764View attachment 1316765

If you're manlet and/or small framed then being bloated but big is ideal.
but Oubre is not even that lean though, he just lacks muscle. If he had muscle with that same bodyfat or lower, he'd look more impressive. He obviously lacks muscle

but Oubre is not even that lean though, he just lacks muscle. If he had muscle with that same bodyfat or lower, he'd look more impressive. He obviously lacks muscle
He's both lean and has low muscle.

Depends on your hypertrophic potential and frame, not so much height
Guys with greater potential/frame will look bigger when lean regardless of height

100%

I even lose my eye hooding when my bodyfat becomes too low.

Unless you have seriously good bones you're going to look sick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Natty is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
My face doesn't really carry fat. I look gaunt and hollow on lower than 14ish

rather than this

Being lean is for the face not the body tbh.