Leanmaxxing is so OP

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
I hadnt exercised intensely for the past year or so, just restarted one month ago and I can already see some changes in my face :lul: my jawline looks sharper and my zygos are protruding now. I can even see my cheeks hollowing just a little bit in good lightning. AND I'm not even clean shaved.

All this in only one month. I'm still far from being able to see my abs so I must be something like 18%-19% , can't wait to see when I will have reached 10%, I'll legit ascend just by losing weight. If you're not leanmaxxing you're not even trying and you're a fucking volcel who deserves to die alone while fapping in the basement PERIOD. :)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, thecel, PYT and 16 others
0949332E B6F1 4D15 87A7 4622B6B58D93
B37FE39A 37B9 4932 A4BB 83CA4A7C49AD

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Mateusz74, PYT and 19 others
Is that you? bro you legit gained 3 psl points.
Did you go from 20% to 10% as well?
25% to 16% currently. i use to store a lot of fat on my lower body rather than above (very estrogrenic ik)

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
25% to 16% currently. i use to store a lot of fat on my lower body rather than above (very estrogrenic ik)
thats amazing tbh u went down by 9% thats a 1 psl point increase for every 3% bf lost :lul:fatcels get lean or die tryin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
What do you do to leanmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5522
what i am doing rn very based

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5522
Lol if you are not lean

• +1
Reactions: j05
How to know on what bf i am?

I have the same thing my face doesn’t look too fat, but I’m still at 22+ bf

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Hit the gym so you don't end up looking like a wasted fagget with aids.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, ManzareK and Mouthbreath
yea face gains are fast asf with weight lose,
even 3 kgs is quite noticeable

• +1
Reactions: PYT
r/IncelsWithoutHate - pretty much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Deleted member 1332
I have the same thing my face doesn’t look too fat, but I’m still at 22+ bf
if you went from 25% to 20% for example by losing weight then your face would be thinner then
it would have if you just were 20%
since the face is one of the first places your body goes to in weight lose,
if you lose rn like only 4-5 kgs then you would notice huge difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
if you went from 25% to 20% for example by losing weight then your face would be thinner then
it would have if you just were 20%
since the face is one of the first places your body goes to in weight lose,
if you lose rn like only 4-5 kgs then you would notice huge difference
I’ve hovered around this weight for a while and my face is “leaner” rn than his pic, aka it doesn’t look fat rn, but there’s still a lot of fat around the jaw and face. Still can’t lose weight properly holy

I’ve hovered around this weight for a while and my face is “leaner” rn than his pic, aka it doesn’t look fat rn, but there’s still a lot of fat around the jaw and face. Still can’t lose weight properly holy
I think that puberty also helps a lot, my brother had a lot of fat in his head now it got fixed a lot

• +1
I think that puberty also helps a lot, my brother had a lot of fat in his head now it got fixed a lot
Through puberty? Maybe. For me I’m just fat lol, I doubt puberty is coming for me again since I look 35.
I am just retarded and cannot manage what to eat since frankly I don’t choose what to et

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Through puberty? Maybe. For me I’m just fat lol, I doubt puberty is coming for me again since I look 35.
I am just retarded and cannot manage what to eat since frankly I don’t choose what to et
you are 22% bf lol, you are lower bf then the average 16 years old American and your bf is considered normal, I am 28% bf rn
and used to be 40%+ (dieting to 20%)
being too low bf isn't even good, females are designed to like men who aren't skeletons
since they would survive better in famines and shit like that (but also not overweight and gigaobese since its unnatural)

I am really not sure why you think that 22% bf is bad jfl

you are 22% bf lol, you are lower bf then the average 16 years old American and your bf is considered normal, I am 28% bf rn
and used to be 40%+ (dieting to 20%)
being too low bf isn't even good, females are designed to like men who aren't skeletons
since they would survive better in famines and shit like that (but also not overweight and gigaobese since its unnatural)

I am really not sure why you think that 22% bf is bad jfl
Huh everyone around me in Canada is skinny fat, or skinny or lean. There are people who are obese and whatnot, but I’m literally just fat, and there’s a lot on me, idk what my BF is I’m assuming it’s 22+ but I’m at 27BMI with pure fat. I have so much fat around my face is makes me looks so bloated unfrsuded and clothes look bad on me too

Huh everyone around me in Canada is skinny fat, or skinny or lean. There are people who are obese and whatnot, but I’m literally just fat, and there’s a lot on me, idk what my BF is I’m assuming it’s 22+ but I’m at 27BMI with pure fat. I have so much fat around my face is makes me looks so bloated unfrsuded and clothes look bad on me too
oh I see, I am sorry to say but you are 27BMI/27% bf if you don't exercise, lose 7%-9%, you are slightly overweight
not fat

diet with a low carb diet+omad

2 reasons
1) very effective for weight loss and much easier to do mentally (I won't explain it all, just search it on youtube or here)
2) it will make your face much less bloated, I started to diet again 2 days ago and my face looks much better again (I take break of a month every 2-3 months of dieting)

also you said that you look old, you probably don't (what's your age?) I always saw in the mirror someone who looks older then
average, but now looking at my old pics I looked and still look pretty young (exactly like you thought since a young age or with your voice, like you always think that ur voice is lower even at 8 and its actually way higher)

Last edited:
  • +1
oh I see, I am sorry to say but you are 27BMI/27% bf if you don't exercise, lose 7%-9%, you are slightly overweight
also you are overweight not fat

diet with a low carb diet+omad

2 reasons
1) very effective for weight loss and much easier to do mentally (I won't explain it all, just search it on youtube or here)
2) it will make your face much less bloated, I started to diet again 2 days ago and my face looks much better again (I take break of a month every 2-3 months of dieting)

also you said that you look old, you probably don't (what's your age?) I always saw in the mirror someone who looks older then
average, but now looking at my old pics I looked and still look pretty young (exactly like you thought since a young age or with your voice, like you always think that ur voice is lower even at 8 and its actually way higher)
I thought bf was lower than BMI maybe not in my case, but yeh it looks bad on me, my face looks normal but it’s not lean. I’m 16, 17 in December and I can’t chooose what to eat it’s literslly all carbs tbh (w rice and meals).
And I do look old for my age lol look
28C71115 3C7F 4C9D A0D5 0FCDC2824CE3
83DE6320 F8CA 41D6 93B7 F366899FC612
DC76DF48 B5F9 46B3 9D17 9B6C3E59C88D
Anyways, I have to convince my parent to let me eat less because they think I’m gonna just eat outside of the meals provided.

Last edited:
Leanmaxxing is step 0.
If you're not lean you're not even trying tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT and CursedOne
leanmaxxin is legit when you have bones

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I hadnt exercised intensely for the past year or so, just restarted one month ago and I can already see some changes in my face :lul: my jawline looks sharper and my zygos are protruding now. I can even see my cheeks hollowing just a little bit in good lightning. AND I'm not even clean shaved.

All this in only one month. I'm still far from being able to see my abs so I must be something like 18%-19% , can't wait to see when I will have reached 10%, I'll legit ascend just by losing weight. If you're not leanmaxxing you're not even trying and you're a fucking volcel who deserves to die alone while fapping in the basement PERIOD. :)
Im 35% bf guy fapper in basement

any positive effects on chin?

Getting lean ruins your gymmaxxing progress in the gym, so it's a choice, you're giving up the chance of getting very muscular just to look lean, personally I'd rather delay leanmaxxing until I am big enough to cut, because otherwise, you're just like a starving african child who has abs, and in that situation it isn't impressive. I wouldn't sacrifice my gains just to get a leaner face because as a tall guy my muscular potential is so high that I would be very foolish to not focus on gymmaxxing first. My height is already a huge halo, my physique will become my 2nd strongest halo, and then my lean face will become my third strongest halo, then I'll be good looking enough to have sex with stacies.

Everyone should leanmaxx before getting surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Zdeweilx
Getting lean ruins your gymmaxxing progress in the gym, so it's a choice, you're giving up the chance of getting very muscular just to look lean, personally I'd rather delay leanmaxxing until I am big enough to cut, because otherwise, you're just like a starving african child who has abs, and in that situation it isn't impressive. I wouldn't sacrifice my gains just to get a leaner face because as a tall guy my muscular potential is so high that I would be very foolish to not focus on gymmaxxing first. My height is already a huge halo, my physique will become my 2nd strongest halo, and then my lean face will become my third strongest halo, then I'll be good looking enough to have sex with stacies.
Just lean bulk or eat at maintenance in order to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

• +1
Reactions: FallenChadlite