• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and gribsufer1
20230722 001257

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Icon, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Jfl at starvemaxxing at 15
good luck ending up a manlet

yeah thanks for this, im not hungry anymore. i deserve to starve.
eat some filling low calorie foods if you're struggling that hard.

I have a shakshuka recipe you can make with couscous mixed with cucumber, both feta and eggs are not that high in calories, at least not compared to other cheeses.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 29078 and nulll

I have a shakshuka recipe you can make with couscous mixed with cucumber, both feta and eggs are not that high in calories, at least not compared to other cheeses.

i put you on my wallpaper for extra motivation, thanks for this bro. i cant make the shake because i live in a 3rd world country and im poor. but your physique is enough to make me not hungry

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Icon, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
i put you on my wallpaper for extra motivation, thanks for this bro. i cant make the shake because i live in a 3rd world country and im poor. but your physique is enough to make me not hungry
View attachment 2336181
it's literally an african dish, what do you mean you can't make it in a third world country, it's some vegetables with tomato sauce and eggs.

it's literally an african dish, what do you mean you can't make it in a third world country, it's some vegetables with tomato sauce and eggs.
i didnt read correctly, i read "shakshuka" as "milkshake" for some reason.

and milkshakes usually have expensive ingredients so i didnt click mb.
i must be super hungry :lul:

Does protein matter when ur cutting? Or can u eat anything as long as low cal

i didnt read correctly, i read "shakshuka" as "milkshake" for some reason.

and milkshakes usually have expensive ingredients so i didnt click mb.
i must be super hungry :lul:
use the calories you have wiser, there's plenty of foods that are low in calories while having high volume.

• +1
Reactions: nulll
Does protein matter when ur cutting? Or can u eat anything as long as low cal
protein matters more when you're cutting than bulking, you don't tend to be low in it regardless of what you eat while bulking.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
use the calories you have wider, there's plenty of foods that are low in calories while having high volume.
yeah my diet rn consists of cucumbers drenched in vinegar, a small bowl of rice and tomato paste, and a slice of bread to keep me sane.
thats literally all i eat (around 1500-1600 calories)

protein matters more when you're cutting than bulking, you don't tend to be low in it regardless of what you eat while bulking.
Why tho? Ur not building new muscle

yeah my diet rn consists of cucumbers drenched in vinegar, a small bowl of rice and tomato paste, and a slice of bread to keep me sane.
thats literally all i eat (around 1500-1600 calories)
switch the rice for frozen fish, that shit is cheap anywhere and has less calories than the rice you're eating, sprinkle it with some salt, pepper, dragon and lemon juice.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nulll
your existing muscle needs to be maintained.
Isn’t it maintained through fats or any form of energy? I’m pretty sure u just need protein to build the muscle, then energy (calories) to maintain it

Isn’t it maintained through fats or any form of energy? I’m pretty sure u just need protein to build the muscle, then energy (calories) to maintain it
you can't turn carbs and fat into protein, the animals that are capable of that have an entire microbiome in their stomach(s) to do that which we lack.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Popcorn mogs for low calorie food

have to keep telling myself that if im not hungry im not gl

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i eat around 1300-1900 cals a day btw and im 6'3
Bro i always eat 1600 and i am not starving, wtf are you talking about?

Bro i always eat 1600 and i am not starving, wtf are you talking about?
i usually eat 3000-10,000 cals a day. so this is hard as fuck for me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xavier
View attachment 2336181
Really cool, love the mindset. Did the black dude also leanmax? His transformation is amazing. And what is the chico interview quote in full?

• +1
Reactions: nulll