Leanmaxxing

Ascend_forever

Ascend_forever

Bronze
hey bros going to leanmax/skinnymax to truly see if it ever truly began ,even if I lose a fuck tonne of muscle main reason ive been coping be in above 10%

6'3 3,5 psl face mixed B/W 210lbs 32.5 inch waist 16 inch neck 15inch arm unflexed 43 inch chest 51 shoulder circumference /21 inch bideltoid maybe

probs like 13% but the main metric for being lean and body fat is waist size .I intend to get all the way to 28 inch to show every mm of jaw /cheekbone .No not over or coping ,no high fashion runway model has a waist size over 30 inches even at 6'2 average height.

what ever it takes to fully have a striking af face even if it mean getting lean at 200 lbs 10% body fat might even drop to 190's to make the most of leanmaxing.

Neck and shoulders mog all other body parts by a long shot .ie very androgen sensitive body parts whoaa what a coincidence.As long as they are large idrc.

btw not a incel early 20's neurotic guy kinda spergie slayed like 10 foids mid beckies and a few fatties.I want a better quality of life ,ie the halo effect plus want at least a slim decent looking girl a week with little to zero hassle.

Diet clean af obvilosuly 150 g min of clean protein and lots of fruit /veg /potatoes for carbs and a 24hr fast each week.

morning 2 mile run
gym session 3 exrecise super heavy
evening run 2 miles

I'm like a 5/10 rn with height/body/face hopefully after a leanmaxxing/fitting haircut / i'll be a solid 7/10

MTN to HTN IRL chadrone - lite with nt maxxing /

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 30918 and rooman
you are on the right path.

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever
lol so you have to lose like 4 kg and you wrote all this shit. fck you

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi, RandomSwan, BigBoy and 4 others
I'm at like a 28 waist size too and around 12% bf and i feel so weak. It's all worth it for the bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
you are on the right path.
Got caught in the 6psl 5'9 vs 6'5 4psl whirlwind for too long .male gaze bs mostly. Face mogs undoubtly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927 and Deleted member 23558
I'm at like a 28 waist size too and around 12% bf and i feel so weak. It's all worth it for the bones
ill follow up in like a few months with pics with results and interactions.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and Deleted member 23558
as long as you slay plus the halo effect seems like a worthy sacrifice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Got caught in the 6psl 5'9 vs 6'5 4psl whirlwind for too long .male gaze bs mostly. Face mogs undoubtly
copy what women simp for and you'll never go wrong

copy masculinity copers go monk mode during 5 years for a 35yo roastie and male compliments as reward

as long as you slay plus the halo effect seems like a worthy sacrifice
I'm almost there, my cheekbones are finally popping. I just need to commit to my diet and stop cheating on the weekends. Icing daily is also really helping my face look lean af

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Ascend_forever
I'm almost there, my cheekbones are finally popping. I just need to commit to my diet and stop cheating on the weekends. Icing daily is also really helping my face look lean af
Literally bro .a heavy weekend going out for a meal plus beers fucks with your progress.Thats why i water fast once a week.3k calories deficit done in 24hrs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Literally bro .a heavy weekend going out for a meal plus beers fucks with your progress.Thats why i water fast once a week.3k calories deficit done in 24hrs
Its Doordash and ubereats that's fucking me up, I get lazy af and just order whatever I want. I might look into water fasting, heard that can debloat your face

hey bros going to leanmax/skinnymax to truly see if it ever truly began ,even if I lose a fuck tonne of muscle main reason ive been coping be in above 10%

6'3 3,5 psl face mixed B/W 210lbs 32.5 inch waist 16 inch neck 15inch arm unflexed 43 inch chest 51 shoulder circumference /21 inch bideltoid maybe

probs like 13% but the main metric for being lean and body fat is waist size .I intend to get all the way to 28 inch to show every mm of jaw /cheekbone .No not over or coping ,no high fashion runway model has a waist size over 30 inches even at 6'2 average height.

what ever it takes to fully have a striking af face even if it mean getting lean at 200 lbs 10% body fat might even drop to 190's to make the most of leanmaxing.

Neck and shoulders mog all other body parts by a long shot .ie very androgen sensitive body parts whoaa what a coincidence.As long as they are large idrc.

btw not a incel early 20's neurotic guy kinda spergie slayed like 10 foids mid beckies and a few fatties.I want a better quality of life ,ie the halo effect plus want at least a slim decent looking girl a week with little to zero hassle.

Diet clean af obvilosuly 150 g min of clean protein and lots of fruit /veg /potatoes for carbs and a 24hr fast each week.

morning 2 mile run
gym session 3 exrecise super heavy
evening run 2 miles

I'm like a 5/10 rn with height/body/face hopefully after a leanmaxxing/fitting haircut / i'll be a solid 7/10

MTN to HTN IRL chadrone - lite with nt maxxing /
Life starts with cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever