Leanness is 80% of your looksmaxxing journey

Africancel

Africancel

Gold
Most people here cope doing ungodly amounts of surgeries, weird ass autistic looksmaxxing ideas(bonesmashing and shit) when all they ever had to do was get lean.

I went from fat sub5 to htn going from 22% to 15%bf. And guess the best thing about it is? I’m still at 15%bf, not lean enough and I still mog. Getting to 12/10% would be absolute mogging.

Granted if your bone structure is dogshit then yeah it won’t ascend you that much. But that only apply to like 5-10% of all men? Most people would ascend to htn if they got lean enough.

Case and point, look at footballers⚽️(Not American rugby) and mma fighter. Why are most of them htn to chadlite? Following the normal distribution, most of them would be low to mid tier normies but that isn’t the case. Yeah occasionally you will sometimes have a truecel or ogre ass nigga but they are mostly rare in those sports. And surely they are not selecting based on looks but technical skill. So why are they soo good looking??
Leanness. Those mfs do enough cardio to power NYC during the entire winter. Don’t forget the brootal cuts mma fighters subject themselves too.

Footballers
E589E5F4 16CF 4B1E B5F6 EE917BBF3D2E
FC011ADC A759 4973 B896 66F9AE071396
1E4D336D 5D53 4798 B172 E45A4BFDD59F
A2B5CBAF 8ABE 488A 903A 7EEAF3960D0A
1D445018 0A7A 472C B26D FD7F6B826DC0
A353DA3F F3C8 491E A324 4C3360EAE1C7
D9469438 BD76 4C11 9F37 D7D82F403C39

MMA slayers

1225B8BB 59DA 46FC 8253 318D3ED16CF1
3CA67A22 FF08 4534 B174 4ABBFE9AB10C
44D3B1C7 4734 4119 B817 CC72FC6297B0

Take the leanmaxx pill boyos and stop coping fatcels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, boss8055, Deleted member 23558 and 17 others
what about if you are boneless subhuman? thats why we do it

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, datboijj and ItsOverCel
what about if you are boneless subhuman? thats why we do it
If you are a boneless subhuman then only surgerymaxxing can save you. But as I said, most people aren’t boneless, just average shrouded in pounds and pounds of lard. You will never know if you are boneless or not untill you hit at least 15%bf. If you have good bones, you’ll look very good(my case). If you are average, you’ll need to drop to 12-10% to ascend and if you are boneless probably 8%bf but that’s highly unsustainable(like mpmd).

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and noodlelover
22868325aad5743b495f9c8846dee40b

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, softlysoftly, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Most people here cope doing ungodly amounts of surgeries, weird ass autistic looksmaxxing ideas(bonesmashing and shit) when all they ever had to do was get lean.

I went from fat sub5 to htn going from 22% to 15%bf. And guess the best thing about it is? I’m still at 15%bf, not lean enough and I still mog. Getting to 12/10% would be absolute mogging.

Granted if your bone structure is dogshit then yeah it won’t ascend you that much. But that only apply to like 5-10% of all men? Most people would ascend to htn if they got lean enough.

Case and point, look at footballers⚽️(Not American rugby) and mma fighter. Why are most of them htn to chadlite? Following the normal distribution, most of them would be low to mid tier normies but that isn’t the case. Yeah occasionally you will sometimes have a truecel or ogre ass nigga but they are mostly rare in those sports. And surely they are not selecting based on looks but technical skill. So why are they soo good looking??
Leanness. Those mfs do enough cardio to power NYC during the entire winter. Don’t forget the brootal cuts mma fighters subject themselves too.

Footballers
View attachment 1887127View attachment 1887128View attachment 1887129View attachment 1887131View attachment 1887132View attachment 1887134View attachment 1887136

MMA slayers

View attachment 1887138View attachment 1887139View attachment 1887140

Neah, it doesn't work like that. You have to have bone mass and good features. I got leaned around 10% but still I didn't look that changed from let's say 20%. It's because I am boneless and I literally have no definition in my face. Leaness is useless without bone mass, dont even bother.

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, Broski, AscensionMan98 and 4 others
Bale is a weird case. I find him pretty gl despite his recessed jaw(that speaks a lot about his potential) and other people hate him for it. Look up his wife or gf and see id she is ugly.

Shame your sickening male gaze doesn't equate to shit kiddo

Fec9e9f51cf1b1882f1c9fbeb92ee9ff

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Neah, it doesn't work like that. You have to have bone mass and good features. I got leaned around 10% but still I didn't look that changed from let's say 20%. It's because I am boneless and I literally have no definition in my face. Leaness is useless without bone mass, dont even bother.
If something doesn’t work for you because you have shit generics doesn’t mean it’s not gonna for every other dude. Just chalk it up to your parents bruh. It got nothing to do with leanmaxxing itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and noodlelover

Footballers
View attachment 1887127View attachment 1887128View attachment 1887129View attachment 1887131View attachment 1887132View attachment 1887134View attachment 1887136

MMA slayers

Based I leanmaxxed and now have bones
B73E7D6C 01BD 4900 8240 A69E4C87E90D

Sure if you are a fattie. It has substantial diminishing returns imo and some people just end up looking gaunt.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lot's of solutions if you happen to be the small percentage without bones: bone-smashing, hard-mewing, surgery.

But leanmaxing is the bread and butter most basic thing every one should start with. I don't want to see another god damn "rate me" picture of any guy above 12% bodyfat.

If you're above 12%, you know what you should do, don't post your fucking picture in the rate me section, and waste every one's time. We won't even be able to see your bones and facial structure in order to give you good personalized advice.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, litaz, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Sure if you are a fattie. It has substantial diminishing returns imo and some people just end up looking gaunt.
Yeah most people are already fat to begin with. The west is not like Senegal where every other nigga is shredded to the tits and still is a ltn. Getting to 12% is the best thing you can do for your attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, noodlelover and Deleted member 22627
Shame your sickening male gaze doesn't equate to shit kiddo
and yet all the people that commented on his looks were men, what a fucking retarded curry and you have a rating service?

Footballers

MMA slayers

most football players are clinically recessed tbh

Lot's of solutions if you happen to be the small percentage without bones: bone-smashing, hard-mewing, surgery.

But leanmaxing is the bread and butter most basic thing every one should start with. I don't want to see another god damn "rate me" picture of any guy above 12% bodyfat.

If you're above 12%, you know what you should do, don't post your fucking picture in the rate me section, and waste every one's time. We won't even be able to see your bones and facial structure in order to give you good personalized advice.
Absolutely bro. If you don’t get to at least 15% all you are doing is just mental masturbation. Mfs here discussing jaw surgery when they are 20% smh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LowTierNormie and noodlelover
If something doesn’t work for you because you have shit generics doesn’t mean it’s not gonna for every other dude. Just chalk it up to your parents bruh. It got nothing to do with leanmaxxing itself.
keep coping

and yet all the people that commented on his looks were men, what a fucking retarded curry and you have a rating service?
Let him cope a lil bit. It sure does hurt knowing that a recessed ogre has nore smv than his entire bloodline.

most football players are clinically recessed tbh
Bruh is your brain rotting from all that psl autism? Most people are slightly recessed. Even the most gl person you know don’t have that stereotypical perfect jawline and forward growth. People here think you have to be born literally perfect for life to be worth living. Worst mentality that most bitches.

• +1
Reactions: NOTHING, noodlelover and latino_

lol. no love for the Neanderthalers

You forget I am from Britain. I've spoken to chicks about which footballers they find attractive over the last decade mate and never has his name come up. These include girls in general to those I got with.

Also when Gareth Bale was young and in his prime while I was in Uni (College) and watching the footie (Soccer) in the sports bar around the campus I've caught one girl say how she couldn't believe her friend found him attractive, then all the other girls chimed in and said yeah he is not my type which followed by giggling. You seriously think this man has a woman's eye? Lool. Delusional.

He is tall, has a good body, has a strong browridge and that's it. Why in any world the OP would use him as an example for leanmaxxing is beyond my rationale

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse
Bruh is your brain rotting from all that psl autism? Most people are slightly recessed. Even the most gl person you know don’t have that stereotypical perfect jawline and forward growth. People here think you have to be born literally perfect for life to be worth living. Worst mentality that most bitches.
just because "muh no one is perfect" doesn't mean that you can't comment on the odd correlation of recession and being a football player, they honestly all look like mouth breathers

lol. no love for the Neanderthalers
bro that thread is goated. The transformation is insane. A lil too skinny for my taste but mirin the ascension.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
High quality photographer took these:

6d4f1b8dfb56cbcd48a1b49342858299
1  udzxb12zSWzTx8 bY1BoQ

Nothing against Gareth Bale but he isn't good looking and has so many flaws that many girls would refer to him as ugly

You forget I am from Britain. I've spoken to chicks about which footballers they find attractive over the last decade mate and never has his name come up. These include girls in general to those I got with.

Also when Gareth Bale was young and in his prime while I was in Uni (College) and watching the footie (Soccer) in the sports bar around the campus I've caught one girl say how she couldn't believe her friend found him attractive, then all the other girls chimed in and said yeah he is not my type which followed by giggling. You seriously think this man has a woman's eye? Lool. Delusional.

He is tall, has a good body, has a strong browridge and that's it. Why in any world the OP would use him as an example for leanmaxxing is beyond my rationale
Good points. I would rate him htn that’s why I put him here that’s all. He doesn’t represent all the footballers and so does Ronaldo. It’s in a range.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Good points. I would rate him htn that’s why I put him here that’s all. He doesn’t represent all the footballers and so does Ronaldo. It’s in a range.

HIGH TIER NORMIE LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 85 pounds and the difference in how I was treated before and after was unfathomable. Women began paying attention to me, guys gave me much more respect/seemed to want to be my friend, everything became better. Losing weight was only the first part of my looksmax journey and I have alot of other shit to do but it leanmaxxing is definitely one of the best things you can do other than surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and sub5inchcel

Footballers

MMA slayers

Leaning down won't fix crooked teeth nose recessed chin malocclusion

I lost 85 pounds and the difference in how I was treated before and after was unfathomable. Women began paying attention to me, guys gave me much more respect/seemed to want to be my friend, everything became better. Losing weight was only the first part of my looksmax journey and I have alot of other shit to do but it leanmaxxing is definitely one of the best things you can do other than surgery.

The less good your genes are the more lean you need to be, however there comes a point where it cant save anyone

Normies? Yes. It can do wonders for. Does that mean starve yourself and don't build muscle? No.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Biiyo03
just because "muh no one is perfect" doesn't mean that you can't comment on the odd correlation of recession and being a football player, they honestly all look like mouth breathers
I rarely see a recessed footballer but that wouldn’t shock me. All they do is running around for 90mns straight you ought to be mouthbreathing to catch your breath

bro that thread is goated. The transformation is insane. A lil too skinny for my taste but mirin the ascension.
@itsOVER went in face, from LTN inkwell to HTN. By losing fat.

AND, when he was fat, his bones looked recessed as fuck. But when super lean, the recession seemed way less bad as expected.

I'm currently just below 15%bf. I always was around that 18%-20% bf range
And my face gets better on it, I notice. I wanna reach 12% bf though.
Hope muh face gets a bit better than still

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
The less good your genes are the more lean you need to be, however there comes a point where it cant save anyone

Normies? Yes. It can do wonders for. Does that mean starve yourself and don't build muscle? No.
Just look at Derek from mpmd. Dude need to go to 8% to have a jawline. He looked very good at that level but that shit is so unsustainable. Maybe do a photoshoot and climb back up to 12%

• JFL
Just look at Derek from mpmd. Dude need to go to 8% to have a jawline. He looked very good at that level but that shit is so unsustainable. Maybe do a photoshoot and climb back up to 12%

He didn't look very good. He still looked normie. This is total cope bro. There is a ceiling for everyone. Derek has below average genetics. VERY below, facially. Height, muscle building and dick wise, prob no, but facial appeal wise yes.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
@itsOVER went in face, from LTN inkwell to HTN. By losing fat.

AND, when he was fat, his bones looked recessed as fuck. But when super lean, the recession seemed way less bad as expected.

I'm currently just below 15%bf. I always was around that 18%-20% bf range
And my face gets better on it, I notice. I wanna reach 12% bf though.
Hope muh face gets a bit better than still
That’s what happens to most normies and fatcels when they leanmaxx. Rarely you’ll ever a lean guy below htn.
I’m still 14% because I was uncertain if I should continue bulking or just get down to 12 but I made my decision. Leanness is always better. I can always hop on test to gymmax after I moneymax

A lot of the guys who look great or have a stark contrast from leanmaxxing were guys with good bones/good base/good ratios to begin with.

No unGodly subhuman with zero bones or angularity is going to ascend hard just by starving himself. Almost all of the leanmaxxing "ascensions" were from just GL guys who had bloat, or normies with bloat who look 10% sharper/better, but never a boneless shitskin or such.

To see if leanmaxxing is useful:

1. Look at ratios;

2. Look at features/FWHR/eyes/etc.;

3. Feel bones and ramus, cheeks, etc. to see if you feel any bones under any extra bloat/skin/etc.

4. Make the smart decision.

It's just dumb how some here kinda assume everyone is gonna look 10x better being lean vs. normal bf% when there's so many variations in phenos. Yeah it's better to be lean if you feel good and strong than being a fat sack of lard, but people forget that most here aren't fat at all.

He didn't look very good. He still looked normie. This is total cope bro. There is a ceiling for everyone. Derek has below average genetics. VERY below, facially. Height, muscle building and dick wise, prob no, but facial appeal wise yes.
8%bf Derek is easily chadlite. Idk why niggas here so fucking harsh, can’t even appreciate a guy’s ascension.

• JFL
That’s what happens to most normies and fatcels when they leanmaxx. Rarely you’ll ever a lean guy below htn.
I’m still 14% because I was uncertain if I should continue bulking or just get down to 12 but I made my decision. Leanness is always better. I can always hop on test to gymmax after I moneymax
I came to conclusion also, for looks.
Low fat > size/muscle-mass

So i decided, I won't never decide. to sacrafise bf% for size/muscle.
Me getting fatter, somehow fat/bloath jumps straight to my face and belly anyways it seems. So I instantly look like fat-faced cuck with a beer belly. Very unappealing.

A lot of the guys who look great or have a stark contrast from leanmaxxing were guys with good bones/good base/good ratios to begin with.

No unGodly subhuman with zero bones or angularity is going to ascend hard just by starving himself.

To see if leanmaxxing is useful:

1. Look at ratios;

2. Look at features/FWHR/eyes/etc.;

3. Feel bones and ramus, cheeks, etc. to see if you feel any bones under any extra bloat/skin/etc.

4. Make the smart decision.

It's just dumb how some here kinda assume everyone is gonna look 10x better being lean vs. normal bf% when there's so many variations in phenos. Yeah it's better to be lean if you feel good and strong than being a fat sack of lard, but people forget that most here aren't fat at all.
Yeah obviously some people gonna look better beefier than just straight up lean. But in most cases that never goes above 15%.
And idk why people always pulling the “ungodly subhuman with zero bones” or the “5’2 bald Indian janitor” card like it’s supposed to represent most of the population. They do exist yeah but they are as rare as chad. Most people are normies.

I came to conclusion also, for looks.
Low fat > size/muscle-mass

So i decided, I won't never decide. to sacrafise bf% for size/muscle.
Me getting fatter, somehow fat/bloath jumps straight to my face and belly anyways it seems. So I instantly look like fat-faced cuck with a beer belly. Very unappealing.
Came to the same conclusion too. I’d rather slowly gain muscle than destroying my attractiveness by bulking.

. Most people are normies.

Normies don't have good ramus, much angularity, etc. They look good lean but they'll never ascend much unless they're fat or too chubby.

The only real ascensions tend to come from guys with bases that'd make them Chad under the right conditions, but not most average guys. There was a guy called Zyros who would post here and on Lookism/Incels who was obsessed with lean/bloat, but he had a great base.

So it kinda does prove that the base is everything or else literally all normies would leanmaxx and you'd see GL guys left, right & center.

This kinda thread should REALLY emphasize phenotype and other stuff rather than just giving the false idea that most guys will ascend when skeletal bodyfat levels are reached. Look at that anorexic actor guy many post here to mock leanmaxxing -- that's how most guys'd look natty.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fcdba5e365a4f98083533a361b66fc8b0.jpg
'

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F59e052f25a4f9808353306a979a700a4.png

Also keep in mind that guy is Christian Bale who is better looking facially thenn an average dude walking down the street to add.

A normie will surely not do much better -- if even -- than this look if super lean and natty. IMO/IME I don't think it helps much for average bones and average dudes overall -- you just need that killer base to really see. Bale has shit ramus/no angularity much like most normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Normies don't have good ramus, much angularity, etc. They look good lean but they'll never ascend much unless they're fat or too chubby.

The only real ascensions tend to come from guys with bases that'd make them Chad under the right conditions, but not most average guys. There was a good called Zyros who would post here and on Lookism/Incels who was obsessed with lean/bloat, but he had a great base.

So it kinda does prove that the base is everything.

This kinda thread should REALLY emphasize phenotype and other stuff rather than just giving the false idea that all guys will be hot when lean.
You can’t expect the average normie to ascend to chad level. The most that can happen is htn and that would be quite hood compared to sub5 treatment.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover