Leanness is 80% of your looksmaxxing journey

If you have that many flaws bruh go eat a burger no one will hold it against youšŸ˜‚
You are on the wrong forum buddy you belong to morecopeslessropes.com

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
8%bf Derek is easily chadlite. Idk why niggas here so fucking harsh, canā€™t even appreciate a guyā€™s ascension.

Derek from more plates more dates is Chad fucking lite at 8% body fat???????? LOOL

Talk about the height halo

My man is putting him in the top 10% of men lookswise for being 6'4

Gosh you should be lynched to screaming agony for being this much of a fool

Last edited:
You are on the wrong forum buddy you belong to morecopeslessropes.com
Bro this is looksMAXXING. Not incel.is. People here try to improve, not rot and complain like little bitches.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
What a fucking dumb lost boy idolising fucking YouTubers and acting as incapable of being objective

Derek from more plates more dates is Chad fucking lite at 8% body fat???????? LOOL

Talk about the height halo

My man is putting him in the top 10% of men lookswise for being 6'4

Gosh you should be lynched to screaming agony for being this much of a dense fucking bastard cunt. Fuck your mum.

How dare you insult my intelligence by puking out such filth from your smartphone
Never said chad dawg. Chadlite. And if insulting me makes you feel better about yourself then so be it.

Never said chad dawg. Chadlite. And if insulting me makes you feel better about yourself then so be it.

Chad is top 2%
Chadlite is top 10%

Most people here cope doing ungodly amounts of surgeries, weird ass autistic looksmaxxing ideas(bonesmashing and shit) when all they ever had to do was get lean.

I went from fat sub5 to htn going from 22% to 15%bf. And guess the best thing about it is? Iā€™m still at 15%bf, not lean enough and I still mog. Getting to 12/10% would be absolute mogging.

Granted if your bone structure is dogshit then yeah it wonā€™t ascend you that much. But that only apply to like 5-10% of all men? Most people would ascend to htn if they got lean enough.

Case and point, look at footballersāš½ļø(Not American rugby) and mma fighter. Why are most of them htn to chadlite? Following the normal distribution, most of them would be low to mid tier normies but that isnā€™t the case. Yeah occasionally you will sometimes have a truecel or ogre ass nigga but they are mostly rare in those sports. And surely they are not selecting based on looks but technical skill. So why are they soo good looking??
Leanness. Those mfs do enough cardio to power NYC during the entire winter. Donā€™t forget the brootal cuts mma fighters subject themselves too.

Footballers
View attachment 1887127View attachment 1887128View attachment 1887129View attachment 1887131View attachment 1887132View attachment 1887134View attachment 1887136

MMA slayers

View attachment 1887138View attachment 1887139View attachment 1887140

Take the leanmaxx pill boyos and stop coping fatcels.
High IQ

Bro this is looksMAXXING. Not incel.is. People here try to improve, not rot and complain like little bitches.
muh High IQ blackpilled advice. What should a man with a recessed chin do? Loose weight to grow a new chin like @averagejoe JFL

muh High IQ blackpilled advice. What should a man with a recessed chin do? Loose weight to grow a new chin like @averagejoe JFL
Surgery? I never said leanmaxxing is the end all be all of looksmaxxing. Just the most effective you can do, given that you have average genetics. A recessed truecel is not average in any way.

Thatā€™s what happens to most normies and fatcels when they leanmaxx. Rarely youā€™ll ever a lean guy below htn.
Iā€™m still 14% because I was uncertain if I should continue bulking or just get down to 12 but I made my decision. Leanness is always better. I can always hop on test to gymmax after I moneymax
advice on how to leanmaxx while feeling full and enough protein?

advice on how to leanmaxx while feeling full and enough protein?
Eat mostly meat, fish, eggs and vegetables. Like a shit ton of them. Reduce your carb intake and have only one carb heavy meal a day.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
h
Eat mostly meat, fish, eggs and vegetables. Like a shit ton of them. Reduce your carb intake and have only one carb heavy meal a day.
ow big was your deficit?

h

ow big was your deficit?
I still live with my parents so I canā€™t calculate it. I eat just enough so that I donā€™t feel hungry. If I gain weight I just diminish the amount I eat.

• +1
If you lift, do cardio and are super fit, you will always look a point better than if you're average and 2 if you were overweight prior.

Leanmaxxing with good diet and exercise is guaranteed 1-2 point boost depending where you start from for 'nearly' everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and Africancel
If you lift, do cardio and are super fit, you will always look a point better than if you're average and 2 if you were overweight prior.

Leanmaxxing with good diet and exercise is guaranteed 1-2 point boost depending where you start from for 'nearly' everyone.
Finally some sense in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and ToTheTop
I leanmaxxed to legit 10% bf defined abs vascularity small af waist and still had chubby face and people here told me to lose weight lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gandy and Deleted member 8608
I leanmaxxed to legit 10% bf defined abs vascularity small af waist and still had chubby face and people here told me to lose weight lol
Damn brošŸ’€ sometimes you just have a bad roll

Most people here cope doing ungodly amounts of surgeries, weird ass autistic looksmaxxing ideas(bonesmashing and shit) when all they ever had to do was get lean.

I went from fat sub5 to htn going from 22% to 15%bf. And guess the best thing about it is? Iā€™m still at 15%bf, not lean enough and I still mog. Getting to 12/10% would be absolute mogging.

Granted if your bone structure is dogshit then yeah it wonā€™t ascend you that much. But that only apply to like 5-10% of all men? Most people would ascend to htn if they got lean enough.

Case and point, look at footballersāš½ļø(Not American rugby) and mma fighter. Why are most of them htn to chadlite? Following the normal distribution, most of them would be low to mid tier normies but that isnā€™t the case. Yeah occasionally you will sometimes have a truecel or ogre ass nigga but they are mostly rare in those sports. And surely they are not selecting based on looks but technical skill. So why are they soo good looking??
Leanness. Those mfs do enough cardio to power NYC during the entire winter. Donā€™t forget the brootal cuts mma fighters subject themselves too.

Footballers
View attachment 1887127View attachment 1887128View attachment 1887129View attachment 1887131View attachment 1887132View attachment 1887134View attachment 1887136

MMA slayers

View attachment 1887138View attachment 1887139View attachment 1887140

Take the leanmaxx pill boyos and stop coping fatcels.
Anyone who is fat and thinks of themselves as an incel because they're too ugly should shut the fuck up. You included.

And no, it doesn't apply to only 5-10% of males, least people become htn because of weight loss.

• +1
Damn brošŸ’€ sometimes you just have a bad roll
and I have wide jaw and wide flared zygos visible jawline and good forward growth I am def not boneless. Why tf is my face chubby at the point where everyone else's face would be hollow

and I have wide jaw and wide flared zygos visible jawline and good forward growth I am def not boneless. Why tf is my face chubby at the point where everyone else's face would be hollow
Maybe your fat pads are too big? How old are you?

I have just turned 18
Yeah that was kinda obvious. What you have is a syndrome called Baby Fat. Everyone had it at one point of their lives. Donā€™t worry boy, itā€™s gonna dissapear in a few years while growing up.

Yeah that was kinda obvious. What you have is a syndrome called Baby Fat. Everyone had it at one point of their lives. Donā€™t worry boy, itā€™s gonna dissapear in a few years while growing up.
good thats why I bloatmaxx currently and gain muscle and work on my skin frame and other parameters and after they disappear I leanmaxx

good thats why I bloatmaxx currently and gain muscle and work on my skin frame and other parameters and after they disappear I leanmaxx
Yeah take your time. Donā€™t get too fat tho

The off season all year round starter pack serious mass ener 16496609

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Africancel and fogdart
A lot of the guys who look great or have a stark contrast from leanmaxxing were guys with good bones/good base/good ratios to begin with.

No unGodly subhuman with zero bones or angularity is going to ascend hard just by starving himself. Almost all of the leanmaxxing "ascensions" were from just GL guys who had bloat, or normies with bloat who look 10% sharper/better, but never a boneless shitskin or such.

To see if leanmaxxing is useful:

1. Look at ratios;

2. Look at features/FWHR/eyes/etc.;

3. Feel bones and ramus, cheeks, etc. to see if you feel any bones under any extra bloat/skin/etc.

4. Make the smart decision.

It's just dumb how some here kinda assume everyone is gonna look 10x better being lean vs. normal bf% when there's so many variations in phenos. Yeah it's better to be lean if you feel good and strong than being a fat sack of lard, but people forget that most here aren't fat at all.
I mean I was rated MTN pushing HTN as a bloatcel by a couple of good raterz here, and was told I can easily get to HTN, maybe Tyronelite. I also have to softmax as well tho (skincare, teeth) lolll

So Iā€™m guessing I have decent symmetry

I mean I was rated MTN pushing HTN as a bloatcel by a couple of good raterz here, and was told I can easily get to HTN, maybe Tyronelite. I also have to softmax as well tho (skincare, teeth) lolll

So Iā€™m guessing I have decent symmetry
Iā€™m in a same case as well. Htn at 15%+ bf. Pushing tyronelite rn at 14%. I think looksmaxing is easier for blacks in some sense. Maybe because of high androgen sensitivity or something else but ratings are much more lenient on blacks and we have probably the highest looksmaxxing potential of any race. Shit is weird

Iā€™m in a same case as well. Htn at 15%+ bf. Pushing tyronelite rn at 14%. I think looksmaxing is easier for blacks in some sense. Maybe because of high androgen sensitivity or something else but ratings are much more lenient on blacks and we have probably the highest looksmaxxing potential of any race. Shit is weird
Nah Ik lol, why are people more lenient on blacks though regarding looks? Also you tryna rate me?

have probably the highest looksmaxxing potential of any race
Most likely lol, bro when I tell you how many bloatcels I see outside on my man's block, I swear I just feel like screaming at them to lose weight loll.

Nah Ik lol, why are people more lenient on blacks though regarding looks? Also you tryna rate me?
Bro seriously most blacks would ascend hard if they got lean and gymmaxxed. Hairstyles and drip are already a given so it shocks me how many blacks are incels

Bro seriously most blacks would ascend hard if they got lean and gymmaxxed. Hairstyles and drip are already a given so it shocks me how many blacks are incels
Lol it be depending ngl but are these blacks that are incels NT and fit into the culture? Or are they white washed? And yeah true bc most blacks look fat so they havent really triedd to lean max or nun like that

Last edited:
Lol it be depending ngl but are these blacks that are incels NT and fit into the culture? Or are they white washed? And yeah true bc most blacks look fat so they havent really triedd to lean max or nun like that
Yeah but most of the time if you are fat you are automatically dubbed a nerd or some shit so even if you are nt, you are forced to only interact with other nerds and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

The difference in what I can get away with compared to before when I was fat(25% bf) is insane. I dress bolder, act cockier, speak fouler and still end up with more respect for guys and girls.

When I was fat, wearing chains was me faking it, trying to act cool and shit but now? My appeal drop just for not wearing them. Shit is wild I tell you.

If something doesnā€™t work for you because you have shit generics doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not gonna for every other dude. Just chalk it up to your parents bruh. It got nothing to do with leanmaxxing itself.
Lean maxing only works if you have a good body frame. I mainly get ioi when I'm fit, otherwise bitches don't care when I'm skinny and lean ( my normal weight is 130-135 lbs (59-61kg ) at 5ft 11 (180 cm). Not that impressive tbh. Around 160-175 lbs (72-79kg) is the sweet spot where I can still look facially lean, and have a good frame in clothes ( tho abs are not that visible ) .

Lean maxing only works if you have a good body frame. I mainly get ioi when I'm fit, otherwise bitches don't care when I'm skinny and lean ( my normal weight is 130-135 lbs (59-61kg ) at 5ft 11 (180 cm). Not that impressive tbh. Around 160-175 lbs (72-79kg) is the sweet spot where I can still look facially lean, and have a good frame in clothes ( tho abs are not that visible ) .
If thatā€™s what works for you then good bro. At that bf% my face just becomes a round mess. Around 15% is where my bone structure shows up and angularity increases a lil. Muscles help a shit ton in filling out your clothes and having a commending presence tho. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m going to use roids(moderately, not running grams of that shit).

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
If thatā€™s what works for you then good bro. At that bf% my face just becomes a round mess. Around 15% is where my bone structure shows up and angularity increases a lil. Muscles help a shit ton in filling out your clothes and having a commending presence tho. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m going to use roids(moderately, not running grams of that shit).
I would do roids but get concerned about youth max. Not sure if that is going to be an issue if run hgh or mk-677 along with a higher dose of collagen supplements on cycle.

Neoshredx still looks youthful despite juicing hard. Granted he did not abuse roids like zyzz( who looked older then his age ) . Jeff said looks his age despite looking older when he was younger.

What do you think of perhaps a trt dose+hgh ( no more then 100-150 mg test )

The thing is getting that lean for most of us will make us look scrawny.

Scrawny is not good. You want to be within the confines of ā€œnormalā€ in basically every category. And 15-16 % is more normal than 10-12%

Unless youā€™re highly muscular then you can pull it off and still look normal to fill out a shirt

The thing is getting that lean for most of us will make us look scrawny.

Scrawny is not good. You want to be within the confines of ā€œnormalā€ in basically every category. And 15-16 % is more normal than 10-12%

Unless youā€™re highly muscular then you can pull it off and still look normal to fill out a shirt
Thatā€™s the thing tho. I wanna be lean to look good facially but also muscular. And bulking is a hard looksmin. So roids is the only answer. If you are only gonna inject 150mg test then itā€™s just better to stay natty. You can go up to 500mg and itā€™s not gonna looksmin you. The problems begins when you are on a ton of reaaaly heavy shit, like tren, some orals and some dht derivatives and you run them for long periods of time like bodybuilders and fitness influencers.

A moderate to high dose long term test cycle(slowly building up to 500mg for 6-12months), while monitoring your response and course correct if needed be is probably the best idea. Maybe anavar but that shit is too faked so dangerous.

People often underestimate how much you can achieve with only test. Iā€™ve seen some insane transformation from test only cycles. You just have to do them differently than how you would normally design an average bodybuilding cycle, but they are damn effective for your regular guy,

Thatā€™s the thing tho. I wanna be lean to look good facially but also muscular. And bulking is a hard looksmin. So roids is the only answer. If you are only gonna inject 150mg test then itā€™s just better to stay natty. You can go up to 500mg and itā€™s not gonna looksmin you. The problems begins when you are on a ton of reaaaly heavy shit, like tren, some orals and some dht derivatives and you run them for long periods of time like bodybuilders and fitness influencers.

A moderate to high dose long term test cycle(slowly building up to 500mg for 6-12months), while monitoring your response and course correct if needed be is probably the best idea. Maybe anavar but that shit is too faked so dangerous.

People often underestimate how much you can achieve with only test. Iā€™ve seen some insane transformation from test only cycles. You just have to do them differently than how you would normally design an average bodybuilding cycle, but they are damn effective for your regular guy,
I doubt vinnie hacker roids. You just have to workout hard as fuck.

I recommend following some program like p90x cuz working out alone is hard as hell and confusing

I doubt vinnie hacker roids. You just have to workout hard as fuck.

I recommend following some program like p90x cuz working out alone is hard as hell and confusing
Good physique on cam and pics but still twink in clothes. If you doesnā€™t strip you would never guess he is that ripped.

Thatā€™s what I want to avoid. Iā€™m 6ā€™3 and wide. If I look skinny itā€™s alright but just wasted potential.

Good physique on cam and pics but still twink in clothes. If you doesnā€™t strip you would never guess he is that ripped.

Thatā€™s what I want to avoid. Iā€™m 6ā€™3 and wide. If I look skinny itā€™s alright but just wasted potential.
Idk dude I think you could tell heā€™s athletic in clothes. Especially tight fitting

Might as well just start by hopping on DNP.
Life is too short to do anything natty