Leanness is 80% of your looksmaxxing journey

Might as well just start by hopping on DNP.
Life is too short to do anything natty
Seriously tho always prioritize safety. Life is short but you got only one try tho.

Seriously tho always prioritize safety. Life is short but you got only one try tho.

May apply to youngcels.
I no longer have anything to lose.

Most people here cope doing ungodly amounts of surgeries, weird ass autistic looksmaxxing ideas(bonesmashing and shit) when all they ever had to do was get lean.

I went from fat sub5 to htn going from 22% to 15%bf. And guess the best thing about it is? I’m still at 15%bf, not lean enough and I still mog. Getting to 12/10% would be absolute mogging.

Granted if your bone structure is dogshit then yeah it won’t ascend you that much. But that only apply to like 5-10% of all men? Most people would ascend to htn if they got lean enough.

Case and point, look at footballers⚽️(Not American rugby) and mma fighter. Why are most of them htn to chadlite? Following the normal distribution, most of them would be low to mid tier normies but that isn’t the case. Yeah occasionally you will sometimes have a truecel or ogre ass nigga but they are mostly rare in those sports. And surely they are not selecting based on looks but technical skill. So why are they soo good looking??
Leanness. Those mfs do enough cardio to power NYC during the entire winter. Don’t forget the brootal cuts mma fighters subject themselves too.

Footballers
View attachment 1887127View attachment 1887128View attachment 1887129View attachment 1887131View attachment 1887132View attachment 1887134View attachment 1887136

MMA slayers

View attachment 1887138View attachment 1887139View attachment 1887140

Take the leanmaxx pill boyos and stop coping fatcels.
Leanness +Hard Mewing = Ascending to being a God

leaness is 40% of my journey i got ,jaw ,eyes and chin to fix

Attachments

• 1656110592224.jpg
    1656110592224.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and datboijj
leaness is 40% of my journey i got ,jaw ,eyes and chin to fix
What you lack is not jaw and chin, they are very good. What you lack is facial projection. That 3Dness. You are not that lean. Try getting to 12% and see how you fare. If it’s not good then you can start from there.

What you lack is not jaw and chin, they are very good. What you lack is facial projection. That 3Dness. You are not that lean. Try getting to 12% and see how you fare. If it’s not good then you can start from there.
nah not even that ,its my maxilla needing a rotation

Leanness +Hard Mewing = Ascending to being a God
Well for some people sure. Most people they will need at least fillers to ascend to chadlite. The guy just above is kinda that case.

nah not even that ,its my maxilla needing a rotation
Exactly what I’m saying. You need to push it foward. Either some surgery that I’m not knowledgeable about or fillers.

Exactly what I’m saying. You need to push it foward. Either some surgery that I’m not knowledgeable about or fillers.
fuck fillers irather move bone and look natural + its forever

Depends on where you do it. If you go to some cheap ass underground surgeon and he fucks you up you only have yourself to blame.
im not scared of jaw surgery its very well made in modern times

That’s not old bro. I thought you were late 30’s

It's old enough that I've wasted my prime being ugly and feel the need to compensate, and FAST.

DNP hasn't been half as bad as user reports imply. I'm already down 3kg in 8 days. Most annoying side effect is being out of breath from trivial activities. Climate is so cold here that the extra body heat is a non issue.

I always considered this stuff so dangerous I would never touch it but I wish I had used it sooner now. This probably applies to most of the "high risk" looksmaxing strategies.

I'm not sure there is even anything left to do that's more dangerous, maybe insulin cycling?

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
It's old enough that I've wasted my prime being ugly and feel the need to compensate, and FAST.

DNP hasn't been half as bad as user reports imply. I'm already down 3kg in 8 days. Most annoying side effect is being out of breath from trivial activities. Climate is so cold here that the extra body heat is a non issue.

I always considered this stuff so dangerous I would never touch it but I wish I had used it sooner now. This probably applies to most of the "high risk" looksmaxing strategies.

I'm not sure there is even anything left to do that's more dangerous, maybe insulin cycling?
I live in a very hot climate so taking DNP would be the dumbest idea ever. We are black for a fucking reason. Maybe if I was in Canada during winter. Actually that’s a pretty good idea. It would help with the freezing cold while burning fat at the same time.

Insulin is a poison seriously. From diabetes to that bodybuilder syndrome I forgot the name where your limbs get shorter and your gut inflates. It’s probably responsible for the most death in bodybuilding. And you probably won’t never need that shit really.

Yeah that was kinda obvious. What you have is a syndrome called Baby Fat. Everyone had it at one point of their lives. Don’t worry boy, it’s gonna dissapear in a few years while growing up.
Yeah bro i always had lean face but after 16 years my face hold more fats in cheek idk I think is baby fat. What do you think?

5-10% are boneless? you are very generous and delusional