Learn social skills first?

neet

neet

Iron
I'm wondering if some of use have more succes with women after applying ''Looksmax'' without any social and gaming skills improvement? I'm planning to invest some money in new clothes but I still have the same mental social issues.

I have issues with socializing with people.

How and where to learn basic social skills? (not especially about picking up women)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
https://looksmax.org/threads/decreasing-inhibition.534/

Follow this guide to begin not giving a shit about anything and impress males by doing crazy crap

As for basic social skills, don't touch anyone and try to follow small talk (very important, when in small talk don't try to say intelligent shit or whatever, just speak like a no brainer)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
https://looksmax.org/threads/decreasing-inhibition.534/

Follow this guide to begin not giving a shit about anything and impress males by doing crazy crap

As for basic social skills, don't touch anyone and try to follow small talk (very important, when in small talk don't try to say intelligent shit or whatever, just speak like a no brainer)

That stuff only works if you're good looking. If you're not people are just gonna think you're an aspie tbh.

If you have social anxiety, use drugs. I don't mean illegal drugs, go to your doctor and get prescribed something. Chit works.

• +1
I'm wondering if some of use have more succes with women after applying ''Looksmax'' without any social and gaming skills improvement? I'm planning to invest some money in new clothes but I still have the same mental social issues.

I have issues with socializing with people.

How and where to learn basic social skills? (not especially about picking up women)

Start with small talk. When you go grocery shopping, small talk with the cashier, the people around you browsing more or less the same items etc.

Same when you go buying clothes, or to the local market. You’d be surprised, but the majority of cashiers/staff loves to talk to people because they’re bored to death due to lack of clients or people just minding their own business.

Social anxiety can go away. Socializing is a skill, it’s something you can learn even tho it takes time. Think about giving an oral presentation in front of your classroom or a bunch of people. At first you’re anxious as fuck, but once a few minutes go by, that anxiety goes away. Same shit with socialization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, blackcat and Tricky
That stuff only works if you're good looking. If you're not people are just gonna think you're an aspie tbh.

If you have social anxiety, use drugs. I don't mean illegal drugs, go to your doctor and get prescribed something. Chit works.
Drugs may be legit, but being non-existent inhib worked for me and I'm no Chad

• +1