Learning how to dance is one of the most underrated looksmaxxes

Deleted member 16801

Deleted member 16801

🗿
srs. And no I don’t mean cringe shit like on tiktok but actual moves. Even easy stuff like the arm wave will impress the bitches . Legit just pick anything and practice it until its smooth and watch as u become life of the party and dance floor sex god. Some of the biggest slayers I know have killer moves. Coincidence? I think not

Dance Party Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, Danish_Retard, buflek and 7 others
dancing is just being natural+cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729, metagross and 1 other person
Niggas are so autistic and schizo maxxed things like dancing and just acting like a normal being will be analyzed and dissected to the fullest for muh "nt halo".

It's fucking over at this point, jfl at the state of the forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard and 13 others
I performed a dance in front of a large crowd and got 0 pussy as a result. Dancing is just failed jestermaxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, AscendingHero and Looksmax Refugee
I was unironically thinking about that some days ago, wanna learn how to dance brazilian funk to impress the bitches

@Beetlejuice @Entschuldigung @pizza @Tropical Tyrone @Ethereal I'm the only carioca that doesn't know how to dance funk, over for me.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
I performed a dance in front of a large crowd and got 0 pussy as a result. Dancing is just failed jestermaxing.

NTgame and confidence bro :p

@Gestapo bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Gestapo, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
at my school dance in seventh grade the chads would go in with their nice suits and impress girls based on looks alone and dance wise just moved with the girl for slow dancing

while i went to the dance as a fat 4 11 cunt in hoodie in jeans and got no bitches!

then the short fortnite kids did the default dance and sure got crowd praise but it is truly just jestermaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Niggas are so autistic and schizo maxxed things like dancing and just acting like a normal being will be analyzed and dissected to the fullest for my "nt halo".

Rate my NT dance
0FEE7433 225E 438B BDCE 613C696448B5

• JFL
Reactions: BetaGayFace2 and IamImportant
dancing is just being natural+cope
no, its a way to get urself out of logical thinking and lower inhib. most dudes suck at it and thats good because its just another thing that can set u apart

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Niggas are so autistic and schizo maxxed things like dancing and just acting like a normal being will be analyzed and dissected to the fullest for my "nt halo".

Nigga dont you write wattpad stories and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
You just need to learn how to dance to the rhythm & grind on chicks to build sexual attention

Nigga dont you write wattpad stories and shit
@WontStopNorwooding @germanlooks

kys u bloated beaner, ur are a byproduct of the og spanish conquistdor cum mixed with ur dirty women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, germanlooks and TITUS
ded srs u need some moves for the club.

but idk any, tiktok dances are cringe. cant find any good shit on youtube to copy. and joining dance class is gay AS FUCK.

what do i even do at this point

It's a good investment to actually go an extra step and get some salsa classes or something, specially if you are gymmaxed. I can see this scenario playing out: you go out to test your moves to the pub with the classmates and you either score with the classroom girls or the other girls who will see you dancing with other females, it's a win win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
It's a good investment to actually go an extra step and get some salsa classes or something, specially if you are gymmaxed. I can see this scenario playing out: you go out to test your moves to the pub with the classmates and you either score with the classroom girls or the other girls who will see you dancing with other females, it's a win win.
yep niggas are sleeping on salsa and dance classes. its legit mostly all girls there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, TITUS and AlexBrown84
Over if you hadnt dancing classes with a cute girl at 15

Solution: Don't go to the club (mogging central)

• Hmm...
Reactions: BetaGayFace2
This is dangerously close to red pill territory. "Just impress her with your Michael Jackson moves bro" levels of cope.

Niggas are so autistic and schizo maxxed things like dancing and just acting like a normal being will be analyzed and dissected to the fullest for muh "nt halo".

That’s what looksmaxxing is tbh. Everyone here obviously doesn’t fit in with normies who don’t browse this forum

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant
Last edited:
  • JFL
Your ancestors got raped by slave owners nigga. Your people have smv only due to jews. Remember that.
@kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay
My ancestors nearly conquered the whole world u beaner, we own the damn jews

Keep tagging ur little fellow beaners, who behind ur backs shit on u, you pathetic burrito cholo

Caging at u trying to act proud of ur sombrero ancestry, ur brown pooed mothers got pillaged and shat on by superior meds kys you balls of beans
Ethereal goodfellas giff lmfao

@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @TeraCope54

• +1
I second this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back