LEAST obvious makeup for acne scars? (Temporary)

D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
Basically I got multiple acne cysts 2 years ago and the scars has not went away so I'm pretty certain the only way to get it gone is laser.
49-d3-ffc1-92-c1-4-d0-c-9-cd2-2-ce3730-cb360-jpg.2090455

its the red bumps there. Anyways. Im a poorcel so It will take a few months of wageslaving to finally get laser and get it zapped off. In the meantime what makeup product could I use to make them vanish? I need something that is the LEAST gay, I definitely will not use it on my whole face, just the patch on my nose so I need something that doesnt make the skin on my nose look weirdly different from surrounding skin

look into cc cream or bb cream. and a good one not some shitty £8 amazon one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25381
look into cc cream or bb cream. and a good one not some shitty £8 amazon one
fuck yesterday I ordered bb cream from amazon from £5 lol. Whats the difference tho?? its both bb cream

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
fuck yesterday I ordered bb cream from amazon from £5 lol. Whats the difference tho?? its both bb cream
lmao idk i had a £5 one and then i got some £26 one.

the £6 was obvious and blotchy while the £26 one looked like it was my real skin, even up close

Imo BB cream will make the skin on your nose stand out, just use it on your whole face before showering or something to see if you can pull it off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25381
Imo BB cream will make the skin on your nose stand out, just use it on your whole face before showering or something to see if you can pull it off
Cant do that my parents will stop feeding me

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
get a dermaroller and a chemical peel like 70% glycolic acid trust bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 25381