Leave my videos alone honestly

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
What is your obsession with my content? Why do you guys constantly share my videos any time I upload just to either pick it apart or look for some autistic reason I’m doing what I’m doing.

I really want the psl scene to leave my channel alone. Let me do my thing. Just stop talking about me and ignore me.

If I’m such a loser and a nobody to you guys then you will ignore me and leave my videos alone. Block me on everything and act like I don’t exist.

I don’t want beef with anyone here. I just want my videos to not be shared here unless it pertains to “looksmax” topics. I want to move on from this part of my life. The least I’m asking is to be ignored.

Last post I’m ever making on these sites. But I am asking that I be left alone. I don’t care if you think I’m ugly. Overrated. 2 psl or whatever. It legit means nothing.

What does matter to me is my videos getting traffic from this place just to fuck with my comment section.

Anyways. Thanks for reading. I’m not angry. Just a little bothered by it all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, RAITEIII, BigBiceps and 1 other person
not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Kade, ChoSeungHui and ZyzzReincarnate
C67EFF48 B269 4886 9AF0 14316C11FDD7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223 and Ruby
Screams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2426, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
who

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Zygos4Life, SikKunt and 5 others
Can I be taken serious for once. You win by ignoring me. I win by not being apart of this and having it drag my channel down.

Seriously. We both benefit from it. This is literally a win win situation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 1464
We like to bully subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Longtimelurker
Can I be taken serious for once. You win by ignoring me. I win by not being apart of this and having it drag my channel down.

Dfjhghk
Dfjhghk
Dfjhghk
Dfjhghk
Dfjhghk
Dfjhghk

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 1560, Zygos4Life and 3 others
is he really the guy from the videos

I don't see how it's affecting your videos, they have overwhelming positive rating and everyone on the comments seem to agree and support you

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
What is your obsession with my content? Why do you guys constantly share my videos any time I upload just to either pick it apart or look for some autistic reason I’m doing what I’m doing.

I really want the psl scene to leave my channel alone. Let me do my thing. Just stop talking about me and ignore me.

If I’m such a loser and a nobody to you guys then you will ignore me and leave my videos alone. Block me on everything and act like I don’t exist.

I don’t want beef with anyone here. I just want my videos to not be shared here unless it pertains to “looksmax” topics. I want to move on from this part of my life. The least I’m asking is to be ignored.

Last post I’m ever making on these sites. But I am asking that I be left alone. I don’t care if you think I’m ugly. Overrated. 2 psl or whatever. It legit means nothing.

What does matter to me is my videos getting traffic from this place just to fuck with my comment section.

Anyways. Thanks for reading. I’m not angry. Just a little bothered by it all.
you've had this same autistic break down like 3 times already. like pretty much exact same

yet you always keep coming back like a dog

Tenor 13

you just love the validation of hopeless teenagers, them looking up to you to some sort of teacher or magician. them telling you are 6.5 psl or chadlite or how they aspire to make similar mewing changes as you.

you know you aren't getting treated anywhere close to 6.5 psl in real life

you're invisible. if you weren't, you wouldn't go insecure breakdowns and losing your ground every time someone calls you out for looks.

you have serious BPD clingy personality and no marketable skills whatsoever. you cant act or sing or arent very smart either.

and then you dare to shit on the environment that made basically bred you. the environment you could feel like you're someone

you act like you don't need them. like you're above it, but..

26344 d7f18776623aecfb2fc6dea39e555794

you're the one that depends lmfao and not the other way around

see you in 3 months @ your next breakdown. go make some more bonesmashing videos

0212C569 AEE3 47C0 AF9F B1B82EA31F6A

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Selinity, RAITEIII, Deleted member 4671 and 21 others

Asking a bully to stop bullying. Did it ever work?

Do what I did, sucking his cock against his will. He moved to another nation after that.

You got a lot of succ to do here to be left alone :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, godirl, Heirio and 7 others
you've had this same autistic break down like 3 times already. like pretty much exact same

View attachment 140124

you just love the validation of hopeless teenagers, them looking up to you to some sort of teacher or magician. them telling you are 6.5 psl or chadlite or how they aspire to make similar mewing changes as you.

you're invisible. if you weren't, you wouldn't go insecure breakdowns and losing your ground every time someone calls you out for looks.

you have serious BPD clingy personality and no marketable skills whatsoever. you cant act or sing or arent very smart either.

and then you dare to shit on the environment that made basically bred you. the environment you could feel like you're someone

View attachment 140133

see you in 3 months @ your next breakdown. go make some more bonesmashing videos

View attachment 140135
Like I said. Ignore me. Your reply means nothing. What matters is actions

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1100, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Like I said. Ignore me. Your reply means nothing. What matters is actions
im in your head buddy boyo

the fact you made this thread and still keep replying like an obedient dog proves you still, indeed, care a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Zygos4Life and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

View attachment 140124

View attachment 140133

View attachment 140135
Fuck You honestly.
Your a mod. Can you fix this?

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 1464
Popcorn

Popcorn

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
What the fuck have I honestly done to any of you all?

XVHhrBf

XVHhrBf

XVHhrBf

XVHhrBf

XVHhrBf

XVHhrBf

XVHhrBf

XVHhrBf

XVHhrBf

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: godirl, Deleted member 2756 and Arkantos
t1234.gif

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Oh boi. You should have left this forum when I ended the beef between your gf and the whole forum back then.

Idk what youre still doing here. Its your own fault. Your own choice.

• +1
Reactions: Longtimelurker and Deleted member 1464
If I can ever
Oh boi. You should have left this forum when I ended the beef between your gf and the whole forum back then.

[/QUO

i did. Came back to discuss some more mewing info I found. Wanted some more ratings just to see if I changed like I think I did. Then I’m seeing these people are never going to be reasonable so now I’m making this.

Anyways. I’m logging off. I don’t even know the pass word as it’s generated by my phone so I’ll be deleting that and be done with it

For all the decent people. Leave this site man. It’s not worth it. We can form a better community than this and I’ll be investing some money on a new site

I want to take the spirt of looksmax and turn it on it’s head. Breed a helpful community with fellow ship and love. That’s my only goal now.

I’ll see to it that it succeeds.

Thanks.
i did. Came back to discuss some more mewing info I found. Wanted some more ratings just to see if I changed like I think I did. Then I’m seeing these people are never going to be reasonable so now I’m making this.

Anyways. I’m logging off. I don’t even know the pass word as it’s generated by my phone so I’ll be deleting that and be done with it

For all the decent people. Leave this site man. It’s not worth it. We can form a better community than this and I’ll be investing some money on a new site

I want to take the spirt of looksmax and turn it on it’s head. Breed a helpful community with fellow ship and love. That’s my only goal now.

I’ll see to it that it succeeds.

Thanks.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, godsmistake, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
what;s wrong with this one?
Let’s act like I wasn’t here. When people lurk. They see some quite honestly very toxic shitposting going on. People taking their anger on other people. Ratings are different that’s fine. That’s just opinions. But the talks of killing Jews. Killing people. Being quite honestly bullies. Is the problem.

We could say it’s all jokes. But let’s be honest. Some of these people aren’t.

You don’t gotta listen to me. After all I’m the enemy it seems. Why should you. But if you care about your mental sanity and your wellbeing. Consider joining my community when it comes out. We will take all looksmax info. Re write it. Inject it with only positive advice and we will never let it turn it into the man o sphere. All women and men can join

We will be for everyone.

That’s the main difference.

Let’s act like I wasn’t here. When people lurk. They see some quite honestly very toxic shitposting going on. People taking their anger on other people. Ratings are different that’s fine. That’s just opinions. But the talks of killing Jews. Killing people. Being quite honestly bullies. Is the problem.

We could say it’s all jokes. But let’s be honest. Some of these people aren’t.

You don’t gotta listen to me. After all I’m the enemy it seems. Why should you. But if you care about your mental sanity and your wellbeing. Consider joining my community when it comes out. We will take all looksmax info. Re write it. Inject it with only positive advice and we will never let it turn it into the man o sphere. All women and men can join

We will be for everyone.

That’s the main difference.
E311CE4A D3BB 4DAE AB48 03C0774C94B8

JFL, that's what you get for associating your face to PSL, phaggot

People here will hunt you FOREVER

:lul:

it's what it is

Wherever you go, no matter what someone will know that this face:

3481.jpg

Is associated with PSL

There's no coming back from this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 1464

it's what it is

3481.jpg

Is associated with PSL

Try explaining that to a potential employer.

• JFL
Reactions: godsmistake and Deleted member 1100
Boyo for the sake of your own mental health delete your account ASAP, this website is no place for good looking guys.

it's what it is

3481.jpg

Is associated with PSL

Just you wait. Mark my words. My community will be bigger. It will be wiser. It will take all your info. Make it better.

This isn’t just a threat. This is a declaration.
My goal in life is to spread a form of love that is self love.

Lots of people arnt loving themselves enough. Taking care of your looks is a form of self love. We need to spread it to the “normies” to the masses. To everyone. Women. Men. Older men. Younger men. People should be praised for succeeding and should be brought up when they fail.

We will even accept your types. The crab bucket toxic trollers. But you will obey the rules or leave. ;) see ya there

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
I wanna kiss you so bad astro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just you wait. Mark my words. My community will be bigger. It will be wiser. It will take all your info. Make it better.

This isn’t just a threat. This is a declaration.
My goal in life is to spread a form of love that is self love.

Lots of people arnt loving themselves enough. Taking care of your looks is a form of self love. We need to spread it to the “normies” to the masses. To everyone. Women. Men. Older men. Younger men. People should be praised for succeeding and should be brought up when they fail.

We will even accept your types. The crab bucket toxic trollers. But you will obey the rules or leave. ;) see ya there
The idea of looksmax.me is that it's a niche if you try to appeal to every lurker you are going to create reddit 2.0. In addition to that not having 100K members makes the forum more interesting. If you try to stiffle racism with draconian punishments you are going to run into the same problems reddit run into. So yeah, it's been tried, it failed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Try explaining that to a potential employer.
Im not worried. Considering this has already happened and it already was explained by what I was doing.

Spreading a message

Op ur gay cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464