Leaving the blackpill

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Matthew 9:7
Alright lads,

I'm going trough a some hard stuff rn. After a lot of thinking and praying, I've made the decision to leave the blackpill and focus on my journey to get closer to God and become a true Christian. It's been a meaningful experience being part of this community, but I feel it's time to stop filling my mind with ideas that don't align with my beliefs anymore.

I truly believe that God has plans for each of His sheep, and that we'll all find our way in the end. I'm going to miss the interactions and the friendships I've built here. Honestly, I'll miss the whole .org, but this is the path I need to take for myself.

That said, I won't be disappearing completely. I'll still log in occasionally to chat with you guys. If you want to reach out, feel free to message me privately or tag me in threads. I'll always respond when I can.

Thank you for all the good times we've shared.

God bless you all

Cool users I've interacted with

Sorry to all the people I forgot

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @PsychoH @jisko32 @Autismcel @ascension @CarrotMaxxer @NorwoodAscender @tombradylover @Funnyunenjoyer1 @yeeyeeslayer @BlackpillRemedy @descension @maxxmclooks @SecularIslamist @GabachoCopium @Gengar @Magnum Opus @nword49 @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @gigell @try2beme @Crisick @moreroidsmoredates @Rivers of Nihil @Axii @TechnoBoss @noobs @vinn98 @PseduoAryan @owlofathena @HTN_Mentalcel @Narcissus🥀 @Cyrus @Debetro

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, Ryldoo IS COPING, datboijj and 22 others
Alright lads,

I'm going trough a some hard stuff rn. After a lot of thinking and praying, I've made the decision to leave the blackpill and focus on my journey to get closer to God and become a true Christian. It's been a meaningful experience being part of this community, but I feel it's time to stop filling my mind with ideas that don't align with my beliefs anymore.

I truly believe that God has plans for each of His sheep, and that we'll all find our way in the end. I'm going to miss the interactions and the friendships I've built here. Honestly, I'll miss the whole .org, but this is the path I need to take for myself.

That said, I won't be disappearing completely. I'll still log in occasionally to chat with you guys. If you want to reach out, feel free to message me privately or tag me in threads. I'll always respond when I can.

God bless you all

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @PsychoH @jisko32 @Autismcel @ascension @CarrotMaxxer @NorwoodAscender @tombradylover @Funnyunenjoyer1 @yeeyeeslayer @BlackpillRemedy @descension @maxxmclooks @SecularIslamist @GabachoCopium @Gengar @Magnum Opus @nword49 @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @gigell @try2beme @Crisick @moreroidsmoredates @Rivers of Nihil @Axii @TechnoBoss @noobs @vinn98 @PseduoAryan @owlofathena @HTN_Mentalcel @Narcissus🥀 @Cyrus @Debetro
I no longer even deal with the blackpill shit for them not part. Sure I know women are cunts but that’s it

Also I pray for you brother that you get help and become closer to our Lord and savour may Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on all of us through the prayers of the fathers and Theatokos same us Amen. My nation is no longer Christian due to this Protestant nonsense so I hope you hold out in the Anglo sphere of Proteshitism and don’t become another Apostate

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, owlofathena, PsychoH and 3 others
I no longer even deal with the blackpill shit for them not part. Sure I know women are cunts but that’s it

Also I pray for you brother that you get help and become closer to our Lord and savour may Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on all of us through the prayers of the fathers and Theatokos same us Amen. My nation is no longer Christian due to this Protestant nonsense so I hope you hold out in the Anglo sphere of Proteshitism and don’t become another Apostate
I started going to Orthodox mass in Bulgaria. I'm in Turkey as of recently. I found an Orthodox church that does mass here. I'll be visiting it on Sunday. Thank God I live in Izmir (Smyrna). It has insane Christian heritage

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DalitBoss, PrinceLuenLeoncur, looksmaxxing223 and 4 others
That's great man. Lot's of Christians have no clue about how they're manipulated by people with a beautiful outward appearance

Attachments

• 09_1Sa_16_07.jpg
    09_1Sa_16_07.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 26353.jpg
    26353.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, 0S4MA, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I started going to Orthodox mass in Bulgaria. I'm in Turkey as of recently. I found an Orthodox church that does mass here. I'll be visiting it on Sunday. Thank God I live in Izmir (Smyrna). It has insane Christian heritage
We call it “liturgy” not mass but that’s awsome I’m proud of you

I’m still a Catsguminate myself and as so every week I’m given a course document that details everything of our faith if you want I can send you the documents once I consult with my catachuminate and my priest which I’ll see on Sunday.

I’m so proud of you brother Christ will reward your efforts your more deserving than me, glory or the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, holy trinity, Holy Holy Holy are you, O’God have mercy on all of us and lead us into your light Amen.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
See you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and ChadL1te
See you in 5 mins :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx
Yeah, English is not my first language sorry for the mistake.
I thought you was American LMFAO. :hnghn:

If your Bulgarian then you don’t need me tbh as it’s an EO nation thank god unlike my shithole of Britian which is now only 46% Christian now lol :ROFLMAO:

And then idiots wonder why the west is imploding. They rejected gods love and they will suffer for it

• +1
I thought you was American LMFAO. :hnghn:

If your Bulgarian then you don’t need me tbh as it’s an EO nation thank god unlike my shithole of Britian which is now only 46% Christian now lol :ROFLMAO:

And then idiots wonder why the west is imploding. They rejected gods love and they will suffer for it
I'm also half Turkish but i was baptized as EO

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm also half Turkish but i was baptized as EO
No wonder me and you are friends I love Turks. Good man never forget most western Turks are partially Greek and native Anatolian so you proabbaly jwve great Byzantine empire ancestry never be ashamed of it broo.

But yes avoid Protestantism its illogical and leads to Apostacy like in my shithole country, Romania and Bulgaria are strong Christian nations thanks to the true church over there. Hold onto it for dear life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and i_love_roosters
Alright lads,

God bless you all

Good luck buddy

• +1
Greek and native Anatolian so you proabbaly jwve great Byzantine empire ancestry never be ashamed of it broo.
Yeah, I'm a vigilant Anatolianist. Modern day Turks are native to Anatolia
Bulgaria are strong Christian nations
Bulgaria is the most unfaithful Balkan country. It's sad, Romania, Serbia, and Greece mog us hard in faith in God

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena and PrinceLuenLeoncur
good luck, anytime you have blackpill thoughts remember we are not meant to envy the wicked

• Love it
jisko32 is banned but he told me to wish you good luck

• Love it
Hopefully we keep in contact , I’m also not really blackpilled I just go on here to talk random things as I am bored

People are just hypersexual these days

• Love it

Bulgaria is the most unfaithful Balkan country. It's sad, Romania, Serbia, and Greece mog us hard in faith in God
Yeh I heard about that even Albania is growing now. Dunno what’s going on in Bulgaria tbh
But 70% of Bulgarians identify as EO Christian which moggs anything in western and Central Europe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Funny how to you that’s bad but to westerners that’s a lot

• +1
Good luck friend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena and i_love_roosters
OP, I know how you feel, it’s because of what you consumed in the past, those demons from the past never truly leave you, you have to find ways to heal mentally, religion can be a good support for that for sure, but also a healthy lifestyle, a supportive family and friends

• +1
good luck brah

• Love it
I only met one guy that was actually faithful. He told me I would rot in hell (I showed him a tranny trap video), but he could see I was a good person deep down. He had a youtube channel called SatanSlayer or something like that, dropped out of our university and had plans to become a monk. Mirin actual non-larping believers unlike everyone else in our country.

• +1

bulgariancel spotted

• +1
Alright lads,

God bless you all

I’ve loved talking to you always. But can’t you be both? The blackpill is too true to leave. Ofcourse our focus must be on God and Christianity. I’m saying that maybe u can follow God and know that the blackpill is true. Either way u have my full support with what you will do. Love my bro

• Love it
Goodluck brother. Wish you well on your journey.

• Love it
Jesus has a plan for you. I’m telling you. Anything is possible but do not let St.Meeks win. Pray to Jesus. Don’t pray to Gandy. Don’t pray to Hamudi, and never ever pray to St.Meeks. Jesus is the way.

All the best buddy boyo,
Nick

I’ve loved talking to you always. But can’t you be both? The blackpill is too true to leave. Ofcourse our focus must be on God and Christianity. I’m saying that maybe u can follow God and know that the blackpill is true. Either way u have my full support with what you will do. Love my bro
Even if the blackpill is true (which it probably is), none of that matters. There are more important things. I don't need the blackpill. I don't go clubbing, I don’t cold approach, and i'm not interested in sinning. God will put someone on my path and He'll give me the chance to make something of it if He's willing. Apostle Paul says its better to stay alone than to be with the wrong person.

I wouldn't have been so broken if I had focused on God as much as I focused on being a degenerate (so called slayer)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH and Autismcel
Good luck bro. I admire Christianity as a religion.

• Love it
Feel free to take a break from the forum like I have done before or limit how much time spend each day. I wish you great success in life.

• Love it
Alright lads,

God bless you all

ciao brat shte se vidime drugata sedmica :ROFLMAO:

Good Luck OP!!!

• Love it
Even if the blackpill is true (which it probably is), none of that matters. There are more important things. I don't need the blackpill. I don't go clubbing, I don’t cold approach, and i'm not interested in sinning. God will put someone on my path and He'll give me the chance to make something of it if He's willing. Apostle Paul says its better to stay alone than to be with the wrong person.

I wouldn't have been so broken if I had focused on God as much as I focused on being a degenerate (so called slayer)
Based

• +1
Religion is cope

But good luck on your journey i hope you find your inner peace.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Holy cope
I have become bluepilled through focus, commitment, and sheer will however

Blackpill is dalit rubbish tho