Leaving the forum - Decided to donate some money to people who are willing to ascend

D

Deleted member 24186

Solstice
I will be finally able to delete my account in the next 24 hours, in the meanwhile i'm willing to donate some money to SERIOUS users who are willing to ascend and do something with their life.
It's not much but sure can help - varying between 100 to 250 EURO each depending on your history with me/how i know you're overall serious.

First guy is @cloUder - been talking to him for a while now, a good user who earnt my respect and recieved his payment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16369, n0rthface and 22 others
i truly hope you ascend brocel
1672613754458-png.2022755

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 24186
i’m a serious looksmaxer bruv

please donate

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
You can't fucking donate money to users without me being included, donate for me too broski

I'll send my Paypal account rn don't disappoint me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
You can't fucking donate money to users without me being included, donate for me too broski

I'll send my Paypal account rn don't disappoint me tbh
i mean sure - i do know you and i think we talked a few times in the past, you seem like a decent human being and i remember you even told me once about your ascending routine. DM'ing you rn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Kroker and currylightskin
Nice of you bro

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ShowerMaxxing
Altruism wins in the end.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Are you leaving the forum since your ascending or giving up bro?
Don’t give up bro, i’m serious about ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 24186
Donate to slut/enlil from lookism . He is on my Discord if you wanna talk to him

//Nick Wilde 🦊

are you rich?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Love it yakhi 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙.

@Kroker

you needed in $ yeah? censored your first name since i don't wanna dox anyone ofc.
sent.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ShowerMaxxing and Kroker
I will be finally able to delete my account in the next 24 hours, in the meanwhile i'm willing to donate some money to SERIOUS users who are willing to ascend and do something with their life.
It's not much but sure can help - varying between 100 to 250 EURO each depending on your history with me/how i know you're overall serious.

First guy is @cloUder - been talking to him for a while now, a good user who earnt my respect and recieved his payment
View attachment 2022757
donate me 1,000 dollars to ldar

seriously tho goodbye 👋

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Mirin good heart

You're just leaving the forum tho right mate? Nothing more drastic than that?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Mirin good heart

You're just leaving the forum right mate? Nothing more drastic than that?
yeah, just leaving it and ascending, living the life i always wanted to have bhai :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Danish_Retard
Donate to @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx the money would actually help him and he’s serious about this stuff

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Hope you ascend man, forget about this shithole and ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
Why didn't you respond to my DM?

Not very nice of you.

Donate to @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx the money would actually help him and he’s serious about this stuff
i don't know him, dm me everyone
busy with the others now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24186
Pls donate 69 dolar kind sir.

I will buy raw meat and sheep cheese.

View attachment 2022757
Me plz donate to me I need to get a sliding genoplasty, from get some buccal fat removal and hyoid surgery to stop it from being so low

And many more to fix my face

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 16474
Inshallah donate 200$ yakhi to my charitable trust for recessed incels 😻😻😻🤲🤲🤲🤲🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface and 3 others
Look at my bad luck, some guy is giving free money and I'm being ignored.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, ReadBooksEveryday, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and currylightskin
donate to me so I can buy a massive 12 inch dildo and a skirt and makeup if I have money left over (i'm going to femboymaxx)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, n0rthface, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
donate to me so I can buy a massive 12 inch dildo and a skirt and makeup if I have money left over (i'm going to femboymaxx)

Aren't you an MMA fighter? What is this gay shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453

Attachments

• 3230659_1672615849893.png
    3230659_1672615849893.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 24186
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Mouthbreath and currylightskin
Me plz donate to me I need to get a sliding genoplasty, from get some buccal fat removal and hyoid surgery to stop it from being so low

And many more to fix my face
stfu :rage: you are a tyrone who gets women on the regular and posts his sex clips

fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, ReadBooksEveryday and PrinceLuenLeoncur
stfu :rage: you are a tyrone who gets women on the regular and posts his sex clips

fuck you
I went out last night and got nothing

I’m an incel through and through accept it, Meanwhiel your an Whire 6 foot tall chad

I got rejected by 3 foids I approached and only girl into me was a fucking obese 300lbs landwhale yeah I’m sure a fucking slayer HURR DURR

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 16474
Fetchimage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 21044
Ill give back to this community one day too

Inshallah.

If I make £600k and above this year il give back 1% to this community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
@quemirasmanv2

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 16474
I went out last night and got nothing

I’m an incel through and through accept it, Meanwhiel your an Whire 6 foot tall chad

I got rejected by 3 foids I approached and only girl into me was a fucking obese 300lbs landwhale yeah I’m sure a fucking slayer HURR DURR
I've seen the slay video you posted, you are just "gimme gimme gimme" and you would use the money to get even fatter

you need no money to stay leaner, bloatlord

Betabuxxing incels, seen it all now. Must be some sort of long game he’s playing pulling these guys dono addresses. FBI?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
Betabuxxing incels, seen it all now. Must be some sort of long game he’s playing pulling these guys dono addresses. FBI?
You don't believe there's good out there?

If 250 dollars makes a difference then you never really had problems.

I guess it could be 1% toward my bimax

I've seen the slay video you posted, you are just "gimme gimme gimme" and you would use the money to get even fatter

you need no money to stay leaner, bloatlord
Dude fuck off I ain’t speaking 2 u again for this enter my ignore forever you disgusting fuck hating ass nigga imagine being 6foot blonde Chadlite and trying to sabotage a manlet blackcel incel becuase your a racist cunt fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 13787
You don't believe there's good out there?
No the worlds a cruel place, good doesn’t exist in modern humans. Those with money to give are often the worst, ulterior motives I think

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24186
mogger zygos/cheekbones bro, help a brother out

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
No the worlds a cruel place, good doesn’t exist in modern humans. Those with money to give are often the worst, ulterior motives I think
Good does exist tbh but so does pure evil like @Anstrum95 (you’re still in my ignore so don’t bother responding) a KKK supporter who targets me out of everybody here for no fucking reason he knows I’m poor short fat black with midface recession and a recessed jaw with bug eyes and yet he tries sabotage me

@Masteroogway ill even send a picture to you as proof that this guys chatting shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
if I were you (and you got to know him / had positive experience if you interacted with him), I’d donate to @AscendingHero , he has done his research on looksmaxxing thoroughly and is a very helpful user

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero and ReadBooksEveryday
Good does exist tbh but so does pure evil like @Anstrum95 (you’re still in my ignore so don’t bother responding) a KKK supporter who targets me out of everybody here for no fucking reason he knows I’m poor short fat black with midface recession and a recessed jaw with bug eyes and yet he tries sabotage me

@Masteroogway ill even send a picture to you as proof that this guys chatting shit
Who cares bro ur just begging for money, pathetic lol

I sent you my email on DMs.

Like I said I belong to the warrior caste so I'm forbidden from begging for money.

The problem is whatever job I work only pays 10 Singapore $ an hour.

And my MMA class costs 200 Singapore $ an hour.

Whatever man, you're a good guy for being so generous though.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface

Users who are viewing this thread

Back