Leaving the forum - Decided to donate some money to people who are willing to ascend

I hope you enjoyed the larp yakhiis!!!
thanks for all the actors in the LARP number 1 of the year!! @Kroker @currylightskin @n0๐–—๐–™๐– @cloUder
(You did a great acting boys)

Prepare for more incels!!!
joker-movie-trailer-gq-1.jpg
Jfl at anyone who thought that they would get money off this site, here is nothing but trolls and larps.

Go make your own money tough guys

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186 and GuyFromSingapore
i'm a game dev but my laptop is brutally old and can't run unity and android studio, i was working last year with someone else pc and i was making a game it was half finished but that person left.
now i cant finish my project, i just want to buy a new pc good enough for game dev.
i really need it, u decide.

Jfl at anyone who thought that they would get money off this site, here is nothing but trolls and larps.

Go make your own money tough guys

This is some fucked up shit.

Fucking bastard you shoudl have let me in on the larp Iโ€™d have given a better performance than eveybody here. Only @n0๐–—๐–™๐– put on a great show. Shame on you OP next time get me in on the larp and Iโ€™ll join
we will have more to come!!! next time full cage!!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No Iโ€™m sick and tired of niggers her starting shit for No reason. I asked for donation once then this retard attacks me for no reason what do you want me to do this is fucking slander OFC IMA DEFEND MYSELF.
Get a job bum

I hope you enjoyed the larp yakhiis!!!
thanks for all the actors in the LARP number 1 of the year!! @Kroker @currylightskin @n0๐–—๐–™๐– @cloUder
(You did a great acting boys)

Prepare for more incels!!!
joker-movie-trailer-gq-1.jpg
Lol saw right through it. Oogway niggas truly have ascended, mastermind larp and mastermind detective tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
razict crackaz won't give a poor blackcel like u a job.
sad
EXACALLY I hav the skills but the crackaz hatin on a Neeeegaaaah. Itโ€™s over for me and every non white

• So Sad
Reactions: buckchadley31
EXACALLY I hav the skills but the crackaz hatin on a Neeeegaaaah. Itโ€™s over for me and every non white
Letโ€™s start selling crack together, set up a country line and make millions like Tony Montana. chav bad boy + dark triad Tyrone weโ€™ll make one hell of a team.
0E5413D6 0A45 4A84 BDCB 65D3C41CE126

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Letโ€™s start selling crack together, set up a country line and make millions like Tony Montana. chav bad boy + dark triad Tyrone weโ€™ll make one hell of a team.
View attachment 2022964
Let the Norman pricks who run the UK know that the anglo Saxon BBC alliance has been formed and that the normal fucks need to GTFO and go back to France

• Love it
Reactions: n0rthface
Donate to me bro. We go way back. Iโ€™ll do a lot of good with it.

Mirin u just exposed all the RAT GYPSIES lurking on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back