Leaving this forum forever

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Before I joined .org I had a quite good life, I had friends, I did well in school, and I spoke to girls from time to time.
I came across the site after I had taken a selfie and noticed my asymmetry (a common gateway to the blackpill).

In the beginning I was not very toxic, and I was genuinely trying to improve my looks, and I genuinely tried helping others.
I started developing rigorous routines, gym almost daily, efficient studying within certain hours, etc. I even did semen retention.

With time though, everything started to fall apart; I became toxic, I became lazy and dropped all my regiments, I even started to disconnect from reality.
I'm now at the point where I'm a full-blown loser, I have nothing going my way, nothing, and it's all my own fault.

Therefore, instead of going NEET and committing suicide in a couple of years, I'm going to turn my life around, and part of that will be leaving this site.
I don't need my account deleted, since I might come back in a couple of years to remind me how far I've come, reminiscing about the most degenerate point in my life.

I've enjoyed my time but it's now time to move on, bye.
TL;DR: A nobody announces his departure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Jason Voorhees, cytoplasm and 6 others
farewell and good luck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
this is the first post i read from you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme and 5'7 zoomer
Never heard of you

• +1