Leaving this forum was the best decision of my life

iwillbeflinch

iwillbeflinch

Bronze
I made my last post around 2 months ago and my mental health has massively improved since then. You guys might be like "oh but blakcpill knowledge is important bla bla". Yes knowing how to looksmax your face or whatever might be important but people set up camp here.

Imagine spending more than an hour here. You are wasting your mental effort and your time. Your mind is being worried about your facial features daily and you are being superficial as fuck. Imagine if you put that one hour to something more productive, blackpill knowledge could be distilled into one book and that should be it. It shouldn't dominate your life. People here study blackpill like students would study maths. Just learn how to improve your looks and execute on it. There's not much use to knowing anything else.
Plus being blackpilled made me think of women in such a weird way, I remember looking at a girl comparing my facial features to her and think if I was worthy and shit before quitting here... Like wtf?? Do you think the women you want are giga spergs like you and analyze your facial features. There's a looks barrier that you have to cross for a girl to be interested in you imo but after that, WHO YOU ARE MATTERS MORE THAN ANYTHING. You guys don't care about if you'll even get along personally with a girl just looks. Superficial as hell and you guys all have terrible personalities cuz all you do is spend time worrying about your looks so you never have time to develop yourselves as good people. Great man.

You guys talk about "mascmaxxing" and think the way to look more masculine is like fillers or eyelid surgery, no. Being masculine is going out and fucking doing shit, getting over your fears. And you guys completely ignore body language, confidence and stuff. Fashionmaxxing in you guys heads is wearing a fucking brown jacket with jeans :lul::lul::lul:, no man go develop your style and be unique and cool n shit.

Anyway that's my rant. Since I quit looksmax I started kickboxing, got a job, I'm kinda uploading some vids to youtube I wanna have like 5k subs by end of year and we gona play some shows with my band soon hopefully and I'm just generally a happier person because I stopped worrying about my face because I realized I'm gonna look like this and I better learn to accept my face as is. Now I'm tryna do skincare and I'm aware that water retention fucks my face up, but that's it.

Leave this forum and just go for it guys. There's a happier life after death, (of the looksmaxxer).

You really don't need to look like a greek god for ppl to like you as a friend.:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15854, subhuman incel and 15 others
Well you're back now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, subhuman incel, Shrek2OnDvD and 11 others
no water retention for you mental and soul retention you just had by joining here
keep coping. you should be hapyp im no longer mantally fucked :feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 8608
Only person here with an actual brain . Just take in the looksmaxxing information and log right out . Seems like you actually have a real life . Dont rot here with these incels , gl brother

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, EnjoyerOf Water, iwillbeflinch and 5 others
I'll see you when you respond to this post young voyager of the deep

Keep going though. Don't just stop there. Go full brute low inhib normiemaxxed and smash your pc to fucking smithereens. Take a fucking hammer to it right now.

Live.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Jarate
I never take anything people say here serious (Beyond their looksmaxxing advice)

When it comes to irl experience, Only a few people know what the fuck their talking about, but even still, everyones experience is gonna be different, some worse, some better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
I made my last post around 2 months ago and my mental health has massively improved since then. You guys might be like "oh but blakcpill knowledge is important bla bla". Yes knowing how to looksmax your face or whatever might be important but people set up camp here.

Imagine spending more than an hour here. You are wasting your mental effort and your time. Your mind is being worried about your facial features daily and you are being superficial as fuck. Imagine if you put that one hour to something more productive, blackpill knowledge could be distilled into one book and that should be it. It shouldn't dominate your life. People here study blackpill like students would study maths. Just learn how to improve your looks and execute on it. There's not much use to knowing anything else.
Plus being blackpilled made me think of women in such a weird way, I remember looking at a girl comparing my facial features to her and think if I was worthy and shit before quitting here... Like wtf?? Do you think the women you want are giga spergs like you and analyze your facial features. There's a looks barrier that you have to cross for a girl to be interested in you imo but after that, WHO YOU ARE MATTERS MORE THAN ANYTHING. You guys don't care about if you'll even get along personally with a girl just looks. Superficial as hell and you guys all have terrible personalities cuz all you do is spend time worrying about your looks so you never have time to develop yourselves as good people. Great man.

You guys talk about "mascmaxxing" and think the way to look more masculine is like fillers or eyelid surgery, no. Being masculine is going out and fucking doing shit, getting over your fears. And you guys completely ignore body language, confidence and stuff. Fashionmaxxing in you guys heads is wearing a fucking brown jacket with jeans :lul::lul::lul:, no man go develop your style and be unique and cool n shit.

Anyway that's my rant. Since I quit looksmax I started kickboxing, got a job, I'm kinda uploading some vids to youtube I wanna have like 5k subs by end of year and we gona play some shows with my band soon hopefully and I'm just generally a happier person because I stopped worrying about my face because I realized I'm gonna look like this and I better learn to accept my face as is. Now I'm tryna do skincare and I'm aware that water retention fucks my face up, but that's it.

Leave this forum and just go for it guys. There's a happier life after death, (of the looksmaxxer).

You really don't need to look like a greek god for ppl to like you as a friend.:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
first didn’t read
second: says he left the forum, proceeds to post in the forum

Damn, I can't believe this forum or incels.is got rid of the soy reaction, because I'd put that on all your posts tbh. Fuck outta here.

• JFL
C6A7DBEB 02F3 4CD6 A90B 821F9DADFD86

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
This is true. Theres just no other good forum i have found to rot on thats also entertaining to this level (thats not saying much tho) i just need somewhere to shitpost about HTB emo princesses

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I stopped associating this forum with looksmaxxing or thinking about my looks while i'm rotting here a long time ago

This is true. Theres just no other good forum i have found to rot on thats also entertaining to this level (thats not saying much tho) i just need somewhere to shitpost about HTB emo princesses
Again with the fucking rat :feelsohgod:

Again with the fucking rat :feelsohgod:
Im done with her. She has stabbed me in the heart. No i have a new stand-in oneitis
Tq9MUn98TrivW3vySGfG9NTlYgk

Iam still looking for new long term oneitis

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
I browse this forum everyday
I mog your goals not to brag
I got a 10k youtube channel and at least 2 million views combined
Got a stacylite GF
Got many friends I hang out with
Actually looksmaxxing

MOGS.

• +1
I browse this forum everyday
I mog your goals not to brag
I got a 10k youtube channel and at least 2 million views combined
Got a stacylite GF
Got many friends I hang out with
Actually looksmaxxing

MOGS.
What do you post about

I've started making andrew tate yt shorts and other Tate stuff and got 50k views in a few days. Any tips bhai?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Im done with her. She has stabbed me in the heart. No i have a new stand-in oneitis
View attachment 1755160
Iam still looking for new long term oneitis
That's Ludo from Baby. She's so fine in the show but Chiarra mogs
What do you post about

I've started making andrew tate yt shorts and other Tate stuff and got 50k views in a few days. Any tips bhai?
Can't tell you because it'll blow my cover up but I only made 8 videos so far and all of them get 100k views in less than 24 hours
I ain't post for 8 months now. I'm not motivated for a youtube channel, don't really care. I may sell it if I get to 50k subs

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and aBetterMii
That's Ludo from Baby. She's so fine in the show but Chiarra mogs

Can't tell you because it'll blow my cover up but I only made 8 videos so far and all of them get 100k views in less than 24 hours
I ain't post for 8 months now. I'm not motivated for a youtube channel, don't really care. I may sell it if I get to 50k subs
Message me bhai I will not dox you, 100k that quick is crazy I could really use your help.

Message me bhai I will not dox you, 100k that quick is crazy I could really use your help.
Bro our domains are completely different
The videos I make are high demand and super low supply, that's why I get views
Your shit about Andrew Tate isprobably high supply and low demand

Bro our domains are completely different
The videos I make are high demand and super low supply, that's why I get views
Your shit about Andrew Tate isprobably high supply and low demand
Yeah true but I can always change it up to whatever will work. Andrew has some system where if someone uses your affiliate code on his online "hustlers university" then you get half the proceeds. So 50 dollars per affiliate. Like 10 affiliates per month and I'll be set :feelsahh:

I never take anything people say here serious (Beyond their looksmaxxing advice)

When it comes to irl experience, Only a few people know what the fuck their talking about, but even still, everyones experience is gonna be different, some worse, some better
@Rt-Rust1 fuck u hmmming me for lil nigga, square up rn im finna show u how a real nigga handles shittt

How dude? Please tell me how are you getting 50k in a few days? You just upload and don't share? And SEO?
What do you post about

I've started making andrew tate yt shorts and other Tate stuff and got 50k views in a few days. Any tips bhai

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
How dude? Please tell me how are you getting 50k in a few days? You just upload and don't share? And SEO?
spamming andrew tate shorts

you dont get much money from shorts so youll need to do affiliate marketing through his online program.

And did any of that get you any pussy? Nope, all that matters is your face.

spamming andrew tate shorts

you dont get much money from shorts so youll need to do affiliate marketing through his online program.
Just spamming random shorts on yt without sharing anywhere etc right?

i will leave too when i get 15 points