Lebanese people mog Scandinavians to hell

Good bones would be ideal with Hallstatt tier harmony

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
Your eyes look better, but I think the rest of Arvid's face mogs yours, unfortunately.

Sorry boyo, I like you but I think I needed to say that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deprived
Your eyes look better, but I think the rest of Arvid's face mogs yours, unfortunately.

I agree. I think Xangsane's lower third is too short to compete, robust prettyboy pill from Arvid.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
Well yeah I'm sure there are many Lebanese people who look good but you don't look Arab or Levantine or whatever at all. You admitted that to us before when you said that people on here and in your daily life assume you're Spanish or something:feelskek: People only think you're Arab when you say "Hi my name is Hassan bin Mohammad Karim" or something.

Also, your mom can look like whatever, doesn't matter, it's the WASP genes coming into play. Go look at the parents of many of the good looking people posted here, they don't look that spectacular.

Zayn's mother looks subhuman as fuck for instance
View attachment 1670370
Zayn descended hard :feelskek:
Also that name you mentioned is more common in gulfcels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15004
If you were fully lebanese you would have brown bug eyes instead of blue
Stop denying ur white ancestry
This is cope, levantine arabs have a good amount of med passing people with colored eyes and shit.
But you are still right about the fact that he downplays his white ancestry alot. Its the same if nic Kaufmann disregarded his white ancestry and pretended that it did nothing for his looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, CFW432, Xangsane and 1 other person
Half brown half white people make the most exotic looking people.

• Love it
@Octillionaire3 why the JFL react:unsure:

Zayn descended hard :feelskek:
Also that name you mentioned is more common in gulfcels
JFL I used that as an example of typical Muslim names. Also yeah Zayn had to deal with something from his mother-in-law and it's brutal, he was accused of domestic violence and he broke up with that chick he was dating.

Prime Zayn is umoggable though
F544950f986f9b3df7962588cc492174
2454028 tumblr nvm5u7tR7Z1r8bot6o1 400

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, currylightskin and Xangsane
@Octillionaire3 why the JFL react:unsure:

JFL I used that as an example of typical Muslim names. Also yeah Zayn had to deal with something from his mother-in-law and it's brutal, he was accused of domestic violence and he broke up with that chick he was dating.

Prime Zayn is umoggable though
View attachment 1670378View attachment 1670379
Who, gigi Hadid's white mum?
My mother's side of the family started to get chillier with her when she associated with black women in her youth, dated a Jamaican lad before meeting my lebo dad. She met them all through jungle and garage raves back in the day; she showed me pics from her uni days. When we visited my maternal grandparents my grandma was icy cold towards my father and a bit towards me and mum...

This is cope, levantine arabs have a good amount of med passing people with colored eyes and shit.
But you are still right about the fact that he downplays his white ancestry alot. Its the same if nic Kaufmann disregarded his white ancestry and pretended that it did nothing for his looks.
I honestly just feel a lot closer to my dad's side than my mum's side. I also don't want to come off as self-hating, promoting my white over ethnic ancestry.

Thank you! But I'm not sure if I'm classed as a true North Atlantid
No you aren't.

North Atlantis are pale with red undertones have brunette hair and light blue eyes. That's why they are the most mogger pheno, it's because they are the most striking and contrasting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Xangsane
No you aren't.

North Atlantis are pale with red undertones have brunette hair and light blue eyes. That's why they are the most mogger pheno, it's because they are the most striking and contrasting.
Indo-Nordics mog
2660696 0b42ce6d720e55a9ff74410ad63d98db

• +1
No you aren't.

So what pheno am I? I've been told I was North Atlantid... To qualify as a true North Atlantid do I have to be white, non mixed?

So what pheno does this make me?

Idk, I forget how you look, I just know you aren't North Atlantid cause your skin is too dark for it.

• So Sad
No you aren't.

What pheno am I?
E688E900 AAA7 408D A1ED 1EEEFFD36B16
FE3BF319 C23E 4B4C 8E9D B98E880A18AF
A3571D13 B4A3 4D13 8681 0BA5AB555807
C2B4C9DE 591C 485A B9F2 CE19A91638BD
0A4AB272 D319 4271 87DF 89573EF97946

• JFL
So what pheno am I? I've been told I was North Atlantid... To qualify as a true North Atlantid do I have to be white, non mixed?
You look completely white to me.

• +1
@Bonez

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
you forehead mogs him :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Lol at PSL autists saying Arvids squintmaxxed eyes mog Xangsane, he has way less IRL appeal, Hunter eyes for JBs are a meme, only gay dudes like extreme Hunter eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
Lol at PSL autists saying Arvids squintmaxxed eyes mog Xangsane, he has way less IRL appeal, Hunter eyes for JBs are a meme, only gay dudes like extreme Hunter eyes
But I don't want JBs; I like grown ladies who know what they want and have a pot to piss in.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane
Not a true Arab then, you would be up in 16 years olds if you were 🤣🤣
I know, but to me that's just degeneracy not compatible with Western life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
theyre biased bc they know ehat the rest of his face looks like

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Xangsane
Just lmao, no they don't. Don't get me wrong, this

Yes lmao you're not pale, your skin leaks more towards being olive
I mean I agree with this, plus I tan really well without burning much. In sweltering heat with the sun beating down I feel a little sting after a few hours, but I turn brown a day after.

It's okay, how do you rate us both?

I agree. I think Xangsane's lower third is too short to compete, robust prettyboy pill from Arvid.
Where would you place me on the prettyboy - masc scale?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I hairlinemogged and eyemogged Arvid in three mog battles
I have a half Lebanese friend and he just looks white with black hair and dark brows

• +1
Christian, he’s American
Knew it.
Also by the way, being American has nothing to do with being Christian. Muslim lebanese also live in America as well as Christian lebanese; these two groups also exist back in Lebanon.
Christian lebanese tend to intermarry a lot with many ethnicities and get more acceptance than Muslim lebanese :feelskek:

The former group seem to be very popular with Latinas

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug