Lebanese people mog Scandinavians to hell

Knew it.
Also by the way, being American has nothing to do with being Christian. Muslim lebanese also live in America as well as Christian lebanese; these two groups also exist back in Lebanon.
Christian lebanese tend to intermarry a lot with many ethnicities and get more acceptance than Muslim lebanese :feelskek:

The former group seem to be very popular with Latinas
His mom was Lebanese and his dad is irish

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
His mom was Lebanese and his dad is irish
Muslim lebanese or Christian?
If she's the former (a Muslim), her converting to Catholicism is cucked.

Actually no. Doesn’t matter if lebs are moggers, they women want bbc @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
What do you rate us both?
Your 6.7/8 and I’d say Arvid is 6.5/8, arvid is striking but many good looking Swedes look like him, you have an exotic white passing prettyboy pheno which is unique everywhere.

• Woah
Muslim lebanese or Christian?
If she's the former (a Muslim), her converting to Catholicism is cucked.
Her parents are lebanese and she’s American so I think she’s christian

• +1
Arvid is north nordic south nordics mog

• +1
Your 6.7/8 and I’d say Arvid is 6.5/8, arvid is striking but many good looking Swedes look like him, you have an exotic white passing prettyboy pheno which is unique everywhere.
Thank you! Do you think my autism is hiding me back compared to arvid?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
SEA mog look at this hapa slayer

• JFL
Her parents are lebanese and she’s American so I think she’s christian
That's plausible. I suspected she's a Christian lebanese (Catholic)

• +1
Reactions: mug
Thank you! Do you think my autism is hiding me back compared to arvid?
100% any non autistic person would be on TikTok famous

• So Sad
why u anger react son

im saying they rate arvid high bc they are biased bcuz they know his entire face

• JFL
  • +1
He's such a faggot for putting blonde highlights in his hair like that. Completely unnecessary :lul:
better than black deathnic hair

• Hmm...
better than black deathnic hair
He doesn't have black deathnic hair you idiot, he's a brunette. :lul::lul::lul:

And on his skin color, blonde hair looks weird and retarded. Normal brunette hair would be just fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220507-231845_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-231845_Chrome.jpg
    837.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220507-231943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-231943_Chrome.jpg
    735.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220507-231950_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-231950_Chrome.jpg
    839.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Where would you place me on the prettyboy - masc scale?
I think you're a normal prettyboy but not like a feminine one, more masc than people like prime Leonardo Dicaprio. I'd put arvid at robust prettyboy on the other hand because his eye area isn't very pretty and his jaw is larger than a typical prettyboy.

• +1
I think you're a normal prettyboy but not like a feminine one, more masc than people like prime Leonardo Dicaprio. I'd put arvid at robust prettyboy on the other hand because his eye area isn't very pretty and his jaw is larger than a typical prettyboy.
What makes me a normal prettyboy?

gigacope, I asked my female friends and they said they dont find him attractive(the ones I asked simp for chris evans and ian somerhalder so I'm not coping)
Ian Somohalder. The guy with hooded eyes
3B17A5E3 B819 4F75 8F11 D219F86D717E

You are coping. Hooded eyes are objectively more striking and interesting to look at.

Yes I'm part sandniggr :feelshehe:

Ian Somohalder. The guy with hooded eyes
View attachment 1670445

You are coping. Hooded eyes are objectively more striking and interesting to look at.
it's all about the shape, Round upper eyelids look prey-ish and unprotected but straight mininal upper eyelids with a strong brow ridge is ideal

it's all about the shape, Round upper eyelids look prey-ish and unprotected but straight mininal upper eyelids with a strong brow ridge is ideal
I'm talking about what is most striking. Holy fuck bro. I'm not talking about Ideal SMV. I kept stressing "striking" to signify what's most eye catching.
F5BEE524 B730 4EAC 9627 8B39409E1F17

I'm half Lebanese half Scandinavian jfl

• +1
If you were fully lebanese you would have brown bug eyes instead of blue
Stop denying ur white ancestry
Well the romans and greeks brutally cuck the Lebanese people at some point, explaining why they have very white looking features and more then you expect color eyes.

White men conquered many parts of the world via colonization and the spanish and Portuguese especially believed in spreading the white seed into natives, and now many hispanics in South America and Columbia ( especially southern Brazil,columbia, Argentina, and certain parts of north Mexico anywhere past the middle line have many whites looking foids).

Arab wise you have Turkey, Lebanon, Armenia, Georgia which were conquered by whites.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
'THE COPE, it's too strong!!!'