LEFORT 1 WILL FIX YOUR NASOLABIAL FOLDS AND FACE

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
BSSO is extremely easy to see the difference, but a lefort has a lot of you confused on the changes as a deficient midface is less obvious.

Here's a fantastic example of what a successful lefort looks like

7 months postop5
7 months postop6

Now the biggest changes weren't even from the side, it's from the front

7 months postop3
7 months postop4

Do you guys see how his nasolabial folds completely vanished? His cheeks looks fuller? His undereyes look fuller? He doesn't look 60 IQ with a speech impediment?

Inb4 it's swelling, it's 7 months post OP.

• +1
Reactions: maximizer24, thvg, Klaas Vaaker and 7 others
i dont have nasolobial folds

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
nasolabial folds usually aren't caused by recession, but yeah it'll fix them if you've actually got a recessed maxilla.

protip: almost nobody does.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, St.TikTokcel, STUPIDREFEREES and 4 others
not my problem

nasolabial folds usually aren't caused by recession, but yeah it'll fix them if you've actually got a recessed maxilla.

is it true that people with an overbite tend to be dogcels? (overgrown maxilla)

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
nah, maxillary prognathism makes you look like a monkey rather than a dog.

It depends on age I guess; it's just lefort 1 exclusively for nasolabial folds is like getting an excavator to dig a 2 ft hole.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
My maxilla isn’t recessed and I still have them sometimes , do I lack bonemass or it can also be caused by bad infras ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and normie_joe

Overbite or overjet at least means an underdeveloped mandible as opposed to an overgrown maxilla.

this lefort surgery looks scary youre literally changing your skull? damn

Overbite or overjet at least means an underdeveloped mandible as opposed to an overgrown maxilla.
it can mean an underdeveloped mandible or an overgrown maxilla

but that's when an overbite is jaw-induced, which is the minority of cases and its usually dental (either lower teeth go back or top teeth go forward)

if he didnt smile like a retard in post op we would address better

My maxilla isn’t recessed and I still have them sometimes , do I lack bonemass or it can also be caused by bad infras ?

Infras don't effect nasolabial folds to my understanding.

if he didnt smile like a retard in post op we would address better

Smiling makes the folds worse, so if anything, it supports the argument.

It depends on age I guess; it's just lefort 1 exclusively for nasolabial folds is like getting an excavator to dig a 2 ft hole.
it's mostly fat storage genetics, it tends to accumulate on the outside of the fold.

even mega forward grown people to the point that it's a deformity still have them.

and completely flat faced people can lack them.

• Hmm...
He still looks recessed and underadvanced. I wonder why he didn’t pair a reduction genio too as he got bimax done.
Still has a long way to go if he wants to ascend. lip fillers and/or fat grafts (and I doubt they would grow much even then) rhino, chin reduction, supra implants, cantho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and normie_joe
it can mean an underdeveloped mandible or an overgrown maxilla

but that's when an overbite is jaw-induced, which is the minority of cases and its usually dental (either lower teeth go back or top teeth go forward)

In most cases, if a patient has a skeletal overjet, it's the result of an underdeveloped mandible.

However, in the case of an excessive "gummy smile", that's a sign of an overdeveloped maxilla, but that's usually found in African populations.

BSSO is extremely easy to see the difference, but a lefort has a lot of you confused on the changes as a deficient midface is less obvious.

View attachment 3027068View attachment 3027069

View attachment 3027070View attachment 3027071

Do you guys see how his nasolabial folds completely vanished? His cheeks looks fuller? His undereyes look fuller? He doesn't look 60 IQ with a speech impediment?

We need to mass @ Magnus carlson to do this

• JFL
it's mostly fat storage genetics, it tends to accumulate on the outside of the fold.

even mega forward grown people to the point that it's a deformity still have them.

View attachment 3027104

and completely flat faced people can lack them.

View attachment 3027107

Lighting + filters + age discrepancy are a thing sir, so no definite conclusions can be made.

Water?:feelsthink:

• +1

View attachment 3027068View attachment 3027069

View attachment 3027070View attachment 3027071

Yeah but he actually had a recessed maxilla. It's not just the maxilla. There are users with very good forward growth that have mild nasolabial folds. Even Meghan Roche has them

He still looks recessed and underadvanced. I wonder why he didn’t pair a reduction genio too as he got bimax done.
Still has a long way to go if he wants to ascend. lip fillers and/or fat grafts (and I doubt they would grow much even then) rhino, chin reduction, supra implants, cantho
View attachment 3027108

The most noticeable change was the lips, the rest are eh.

Lighting + filters + age discrepancy are a thing sir, so no definite conclusions can be made.
pay attention irl it's completely random who tends to not have them.

anyway I'm dissolving the fat on the outer contour of the fold and it seems to work, doing my last session tonight they're pretty much gone already I'm just getting rid of the last bits.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
In most cases, if a patient has a skeletal overjet, it's the result of an underdeveloped mandible.

However, in the case of an excessive "gummy smile", that's a sign of an overdeveloped maxilla, but that's usually found in African populations.
Yes, in most cases of skeletal overbites

most overbites are dental, the teeth are misaligned your jaw is fine or at least can be