Lefort 3 by Raffaini , pic plz

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Im looking for a transformation done by Raffaini it was lefort 3 and lipofilling can't find it

If someone have it

It was a 3 stage transformation

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and coolguy1

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: freeone12, Uglybrazilian, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
the problem with lefort 2/3 isn't just the procedure itself. its also if you need a revision, you will have to undergo the procedure AGAIN which means you will be subjecting yourself to a pretty high chance of serious complications twice

Which is why I honestly don't think its worth it bro.
Bimax + midface implants works well and can mimic the effects of lefort 3 with a much lower chance of serious complications

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Gaia262, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
the problem with lefort 2/3 isn't just the procedure itself. its also if you need a revision, you will have to undergo the procedure AGAIN which means you will be subjecting yourself to a pretty high chance of serious complications twice

Which is why I honestly don't think its worth it bro.
Bimax + midface implants works well and can mimic the effects of lefort 3 with a much lower chance of serious complications
if surgeons would only do quadangular lefort which is almost as good as a lefort 3, everything would be wonderful because a quadangular lefort only needs incision under the eyes and isnt even as dangerous as lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, PubertyMaxxer and lilhorizontal32
if surgeons would only do quadangular lefort which is almost as good as a lefort 3, everything would be wonderful because a quadangular lefort only needs incision under the eyes and isnt even as dangerous as lefort 3.
View attachment 1240181
insane result

yep. and the best thing is you dont even need a coronal incision. the incision is under the eyes.
I wonder how much more dangerous it is though compared to the regular lefort 1?

I wonder how much more dangerous it is though compared to the regular lefort 1?
I think slightly more dangerous. I mean the incision is still under the eyes. It would be interesting if all of our forum members would try to push this surgery. We could all talk to surgeons ans ask them about a quadangular lefort. But I think thats just a dream.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and lilhorizontal32

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and aginghomo
why i can't open the photo, can you screzn
Clinical case
FACIAL DYSMORPHIA WITH FACE RETRUSION AND OPEN BITE

1st and 2nd STEP Le Fort III type osteotomy Orthodontic treatment Segmented Le Fort I type osteotomy

3rd STEP Rhinoplasty Genioplasty Bitemporal lipofilling

4th STEP Otoplasty Bitemporal lipofilling Gingival flap

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
View attachment 1240181
is this a quadangular lefort?
who did this?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I don't think it is by Raffaini but if you are sure you need lefort 3 you might find this helpful

Clinical case
View attachment 1240826
1st and 2nd STEP Le Fort III type osteotomy Orthodontic treatment Segmented Le Fort I type osteotomy
View attachment 1240827
View attachment 1240828
View attachment 1240830
Fucking hell, she looked deformed, and in the end looks actually attractive. Then again, she had a normal IPD and pfl beforehand. If you have normal IPD/pfl it doesnt matter how ugly you are.

Dude lefort 3 is really fuckt up, nobody will do it for u unless u are giga deformed
This.

Make Bimax and from there go with implants to imitate the Le fort III.

im deformed like no others too, why i can't get lefort 3?:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Clinical case
View attachment 1240826
View attachment 1240827
View attachment 1240828
View attachment 1240830
this aint from raffani here's the source from some detective work.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and StrangerDanger
nigga u need bimax for now, then u'll see for lefort 3

Start getting bimax and stop coping

Ur not diformed ur just a sub 4 with failos that u need to fix
this is bs dawg (even midget gave me look of disgust at first sight) i hope this is just a test from God my whole life is falling apart right now because of the way i look i cant do shit but just to count my days

• +1
this is bs dawg (even midget gave me look of disgust at first sight) i hope this is just a test from God my whole life is falling apart right now because of the way i look i cant do shit but just to count my days
nigga stfu i know people worst than u on this forum and they are not coping like u fucking subhuman

Go get Bimax as i advised u and stop larping like a mf

• +1
im deformed like no others too, why i can't get lefort 3?:trepidation:

View attachment 1247670
You look like a 12 year old. You lack masculine features. Work on your lower third first, then on your eye area. You also look like a manlet, so LL also could be an option.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You look like a 12 year old. You lack masculine features. Work on your lower third first, then on your eye area. You also look like a manlet, so LL also could be an option.
*im 5'7.5" which is above avg in my hood ie SEA
*those kpop folks aint masculine too
*why people feel disgusted on 12 years old?
*lip reduction and bsso/imdo for lower third from top tier surgeones?
*then just get ptosis correction and double eyelid to fix the eye?
*and last. fraud the small mouth and eyes with make up and tatoo on the face.

So it would look something like this as prototype:

not sure if it can pull off.......

• JFL
I think slightly more dangerous. I mean the incision is still under the eyes. It would be interesting if all of our forum members would try to push this surgery. We could all talk to surgeons ans ask them about a quadangular lefort. But I think thats just a dream.
Does Dr Raffaini do a quadrangular lf1?