Lefort 3 the only way to get rid of nasolabial folds?

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Apart from injecting fillers, which seems like a very suboptimal option, is there anything that can be done?

Collagen is cope. If you have naso folds in ur 20s it's not because of collagen lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
maybe paranasal implant by dr. frankenstein

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Fear, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
8f7NhX9R1Y3-vgsdLtqNqKUAQRB8t43ItyZP6d3hdL383ELwaSK5fgPVraRClwLuq09T84hJO5Lnk_Sf9NJ11k2zUzjUA0p-OIi7LdUljyG7YrYGnpc9RcgU1HZjjDZTWHZxBjDjQyU2DrBIr-OYR-s7NFNN6mhRoj1Xzy1xteTpqIoNRCzEBLBFg22KxcsPjCsPB0GWUz52xn310ZdA34TdK1n5dl75wlhPjmzCViQ92Qe0EYnhLCOBjbukIf_dak-b99UGbDf5bX5iYgoQFss-jy0aV0xTzJR-EI6tpUjRCiTyr1cGisPSN4QGWGbpKVXhE7AKbyP5x1OQqTzRPSVD04QzFBNOhhbL73NY6l5wGY3EK12pEOVEwt1UUe_ezNjTn2oT0Zl4HUFuRX6QfoBBXCy10LLGKeG7HBiuv6bagWeNtPHxWq7XCE_ZpX1DKUf9hovSliXFmz18UsQ8dj_yXvnGJLt5w0zHFYOzj0usBLSOdTgKoCdfphloEQGV3j42qbH9LRbPEtE78tzxzxNhtiQOFCR5q25p_e9ThJBzpV2CSlMv7rMHRzpT8lm24xvY1LmzvqkOacMeWtGRlCP9fyM6VfZKKPlJbA1lBrtqGBHVCg2xxMr9sr-j2IsC2lz0rdBWvH7cR6ByDz70aEVfORrC7yYGsyGHvcWRc_Wv_K8uwpKZcExoakcOCA=w708-h944-no

fucking grand canyon on my face. Recessed maxilla right?

Alternatively perhaps somehow the insanely stressfull life i've had so far had it's effects somehow? idk but it looks like utter shit.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6997
Literally everyone has nasolabial folds and urs don't look as bad as u'd think. Gigi Hadid has huge nasolabial folds but they don't affect her attractiveness imo

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 275
Apart from injecting fillers, which seems like a very suboptimal option, is there anything that can be done?

Collagen is cope. If you have naso folds in ur 20s it's not because of collagen lol.
I got a friend that got rid of nasolabial folds with a simple bimax.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, reptiles, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Do a buccal fat removal then use the fat into the naqolobial fold.
Gg you're gigachad now

• Woah
Reactions: Fear
I got a friend that got rid of nasolabial folds with a simple bimax.

It depends on your recession beforehand and ir depends on the areas recessed tbqh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and HeavenAdmιn
Midface lift maybe helps

It seems there's no golden rule, because those folds aren't caused just by recesssion. There are plenty of recessed people with no folds whatsoever. Fat distribution plays a role too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
no lol.
there's paranasal implants and quadrangular le fort 1
le fort 3 actually won't fix them I think

Last edited:
yes bc a looksmax.me user is totally gonna get lefort 3 jfl

actually lefort 1 should be enough

Increase your water retention and the folds will disappear

You may want to reconsider the accuracy of your statement that suggests that a LeFort III procedure removes nasolabial folds. I'm not sure where you have sourced that information, but you may want to reconsider it's credibility.

Nasolabial folds can be treated non-surgically with volume replenishment, or surgically with an endoscopic mid-face cheek lift.

I know two girls who are giga forward grown, like near 90 degree gonial angles, and both have nasolabial folds, despite amazing maxillary projection and cheekbones (one was my ex :feelsohgod: I imagine how our kids would've looked like all the time). So I don't think recession is the only factor.

But, they both had thin lips. It's almost like their upper maxillae are too forward compared to their Lefort 1 (lower maxillary region) area. Maybe NL folds has more to do with how evenly your maxillae project (excluding sagging skin oldcels)