LeFort IV

gookstar

gookstar

Over
Recently as you all know Giant posted a tiktok of the most brutal surgery ever

My question is, this surgery looks very uncommon even in comparison to the amount of LF3s done. I remember that even textbooks rarely talk about this. Does LF4 just cut above the supraorbital area? And what does the mortality rate look like?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Salted_Salty and Abhorrence
This is future of looksmaxxing if the process can be perfected. I personally do not think all the lefort should be done all that the same time but completed in stages.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and gookstar
I need this too
skull GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Navnith, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person

My question is, this surgery looks very uncommon even in comparison to the amount of LF3s done. I remember that even textbooks rarely talk about this. Does LF4 just cut above the supraorbital area? And what does the mortality rate look like?

future of looksmaxxing , yes . But you’d need a full crew made of the best surgeons of this planet. And also am i the only one that thinks that if you fall and hit your face you are done?

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer

its a joke, guys 💀 nobody is performing that surgery

I'm well aware but I do remember some obscure text talking about LF4 which is why I wanted to ask how the actual fracture is done
also hypotetically how much would that even cost.
If i was a surgeon i’d make the client pay a million tbh. Mortal rate 99.99

• JFL
Reactions: Manana and gookstar
I'm well aware but I do remember some obscure text talking about LF4 which is why I wanted to ask how the actual fracture is done
LeFort IV is just Monobloc, in tessiers time it was actually called that sometimes.

Theres also Monobloc facial bipartition where it’s split in half to widen the palate & being the eyes closer together.

It’s an intracranial procedure for syndromes only.

This was an April Fools post.

• +1
Reactions: gookstar