LeFort IV

Monobloc

Monobloc

ๆฑ‰ | Anti-WMAF
Recently as you all know Giant posted a tiktok of the most brutal surgery ever

My question is, this surgery looks very uncommon even in comparison to the amount of LF3s done. I remember that even textbooks rarely talk about this. Does LF4 just cut above the supraorbital area? And what does the mortality rate look like?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Salted_Salty and Abhorrence
I need this too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and Abhorrence
This is future of looksmaxxing if the process can be perfected. I personally do not think all the lefort should be done all that the same time but completed in stages.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Monobloc
I need this too
skull GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Navnith, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person

My question is, this surgery looks very uncommon even in comparison to the amount of LF3s done. I remember that even textbooks rarely talk about this. Does LF4 just cut above the supraorbital area? And what does the mortality rate look like?

future of looksmaxxing , yes . But youโ€™d need a full crew made of the best surgeons of this planet. And also am i the only one that thinks that if you fall and hit your face you are done?

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer

its a joke, guys ๐Ÿ’€ nobody is performing that surgery

I'm well aware but I do remember some obscure text talking about LF4 which is why I wanted to ask how the actual fracture is done
also hypotetically how much would that even cost.
If i was a surgeon iโ€™d make the client pay a million tbh. Mortal rate 99.99

• JFL
Reactions: Manana and Monobloc
I'm well aware but I do remember some obscure text talking about LF4 which is why I wanted to ask how the actual fracture is done
LeFort IV is just Monobloc, in tessiers time it was actually called that sometimes.

Theres also Monobloc facial bipartition where itโ€™s split in half to widen the palate & being the eyes closer together.

Itโ€™s an intracranial procedure for syndromes only.

This was an April Fools post.

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back