Left on delivered on date night

See. 0 irl experience
Nahhh no way imagine trying to flex "muh experience" when IRL your slays are off of online dating smh you really cant make this stuff up

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I've slayed all through college in bars and clubs. And met my ex during that period. I could write a fucking essay with all the crazy shit, experiences and insights I've had. What about you?
You wouldve never had those slays as an ugly subhmuan, am I right? @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
when i posted that pic on my story a few girls commented and said like hot or wished me happy new year

I have tried to follow up with all of them and so far all have bene like "too busy to hangout" and none of them are hotter than the OP girl

It's so hard to actually get girls to hangout even if they tell u ur hot
how did you phrase it? and this is so true.

i remember some experience guy saying the best line is something like “are you down to hangout this (fill in blank)?”

should be motivation for all of us to Bodymaxx though- even if u don't have his face, who wouldn't get decent ass with a body like that (no homo)
LOL JFLLL at gymcel copium @fogdart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax
tell me you're too lazy to max out your body without telling me you're too lazy to max out your body
Tell me your coping with “Muh hard work” when in reality you have good muscle insertions and genetics without telling me your coping with “Muh hard work” when irlty you have good genes and muscle insertions.

smh I can’t with these fake tryhardcels y’all are so pathetic sit the heck down and pack it up😭😭

Ohhhh well lookie hereeeee.... another Chadlite coper trying to cope with "muh experience" when in reality it is his LOOKS that are doing the main work! Sthu, you wouldn't have half your "experience" if you didn't have the looks to produce that. Question @MoggerGaston and @fogdart , would he be slaying like this if he were MTN? I don't think so.
No, but he already knows that.

How is he coping?
By trying to talk about his experiences with women as if it were something outside of his looks that an average person can’t change like “rizz” or “NT”.

Tbh it’s nr coping but I call it cope bc ppl usually want to be known as one who worked hard for their success rather than it be given to them on a plate regardless of being born Chad or sub5 ascended to chad

Last edited:
@fogdart Yeo it so never began lol how does this happen? so mtbs have access to chads like that?
yes online dating is brutal - getting 100s of matches makes you a slayer on paper but also means nothing in the real world. Once you get the matches, converting them into lays is also another barrier. That's why most Chadlites/chads just get into a LTR to avoid dealing with all the BS that comes with chasing women lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Amnesia, AscendingHero and 2 others
Ohhhh well lookie hereeeee.... another Chadlite coper trying to cope with "muh experience" when in reality it is his LOOKS that are doing the main work! Sthu, you wouldn't have half your "experience" if you didn't have the looks to produce that. Question @MoggerGaston and @fogdart , would he be slaying like this if he were MTN? I don't think so.
Obviously, my experience is thanks to my looks.

yes online dating is brutal - getting 100s of matches makes you a slayer on paper but also means nothing in the real world. Once you get the matches, converting them into lays is also another barrier. That's why most Chadlites/chads just get into a LTR to avoid dealing with all the BS that comes with chasing women lol.
Online is a shitshow. Most of matches don't go anywhere. They can tell you that you look like a model and then proceed to ghost you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Amnesia, thereallegend and 1 other person
Online is a shitshow. Most of matches don't go anywhere. They can tell you that you look like a model and then proceed to ghost you.
Online seems to be mainly for attention and validation farming now.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
the safe NT HTN mogs you in the online dating field because in opposite to you, he has the rizz, he has a good instagram, they feel equal to him, they will meet him in real life.

u get matched with girls on online dating not because they want to do something with you, its because they want to get the approval of getting matched with a chad, thats all.

After the match, they will chat a bit with you to get more dopamine from talking to a chad but they feel inferior to u add to this ur lackness of everything in the social, they will never actually show up in real life.

U should make ur main income of girls from real life, it will be easier for u, even if ure non nt the girls will make it ez for u. (unlike in tinder)
The moment I saw "rizz" is the moment I realized you're a chronically online retard who has 0 idea of how social interactions work.Girls go out with guys who can barely string a sentence together if they're gl enough, wtf are you on about? 🤡

The moment I saw "rizz" is the moment I realized you're a chronically online retard who has 0 idea of how social interactions work.Girls go out with guys who can barely string a sentence together if they're gl enough, wtf are you on about? 🤡
Good looks can't override the distrust women have from random men they don't know or relate to. That's why the niche maxed HTN with good social circle and top tier insta mogs to oblivion SMV wise.

• +1
Reactions: newperson
I don't think money alone is enough to have status lol.
With money you can live a life of luxuries and don't be a wage slave. Just for that you are above 99% mortals. That is status itself.
I once read a study which said women only like men with high income if they are social and extroverted

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
That's why the niche maxed HTN with good social circle and top tier insta mogs to oblivion SMV wise.
I don't know if I can agree with that, I have 2 decent friends, both of them are just cartoonish depicitons of a Chad: Both roughly 1.95m(6'5), with a very strong lower third and nice eyes, one even looks like a little like my pfp. Both of them have barely active profiles(100/100 followers/following) with 1 or 2 posts and they slay like crazy. Granted, they're not an almost 40 yr weird old man cosplaying as a 20 yr old so maybe that's the key difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Hero of the Imperium
I once read a study which said women only like men with high income if they are social and extroverted
Sounds legit

window fuck this GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Money destroys all barriers. Want to go to Dubai to party or enjoy luxury restaurants? Easy. Want to travel the world discovering new cultures (and fucking lots of women in the process) easy. All these while 99%+ of population has to wage slave to survive.

If you have looks, money and the will to conquer you will be unstoppable.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I don't know if I can agree with that, I have 2 decent friends, both of them are just cartoonish depicitons of a Chad: Both roughly 1.95m(6'5), with a very strong lower third and nice eyes, one even looks like a little like my pfp. Both of them have barely active profiles(100/100 followers/following) with 1 or 2 posts and they slay like crazy. Granted, they're not an almost 40 yr weird old man cosplaying as a 20 yr old so maybe that's the key difference.
I'm 28 bro.

They slay through social circle and I would like to see the quality of those slays. You are proving my point.

Money destroys all barriers. Want to go to Dubai to party or enjoy luxury restaurants? Easy. Want to travel the world discovering new cultures (and fucking lots of women in the process) easy. All these while 99%+ of population has to wage slave to survive.

If you have looks, money and the will to conquer you will be unstoppable.
Not if you are a high inhib dog who have some mental illness.

I know money is important but it can't make up for your personality flaws or mental issues in the long run. It might help you for some time but your bad personality will catch sooner all or later

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Who gives a shit move on to the next one

Not if you are a high inhib dog who have some mental illness.

I know money is important but it can't make up for your personality flaws or mental issues in the long run. It might help you for some time but your bad personality will catch sooner all or later
Obviously. I never said it will cover that

• +1
Which life would rather have, the mtn that has to jestermaxx and betabuxxing through social to even get a female to settle, and gets cucked by Chad? Or yours currently? Pick one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
Lol what do you prefer, amnesia's life, or jestermaxxing for ltbs and mtbs that will be settling for you and cheating on you with Chadlite+
That was not the point.

It was about autists who think that surgery will resolve ALL their problems, including dating. If you are a true autist, surgery wont fix that and wont give NTness, social skills etc.

This doesnt mean that it is not worth to go for looks, just managing expectations is needed. Something this forum lacks 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I destroy at 5'10" while barely being NT so not surprised

That was not the point.

It was about autists who think that surgery will resolve ALL their problems, including dating. If you are a true autist, surgery wont fix that and wont give NTness, social skills etc.

This doesnt mean that it is not worth to go for looks, just managing expectations is needed. Something this forum lacks 🤣

Nah yeah I feel you but then again it solves a ton of problems I’ll def say that😂 I’d rather be the chad tht still has a harem of fems willing to ykw instead iof the normie that has to jester and buxx for a kiss

Like @Amnesia is here saying, Muh flakes Muh this Muh that, meanwhile he most likely knows that normies are DYING to have 1/10 of the goodlooks that he has, so they can even have access to 1/10 of the women that he slayed lol.

Like I get it it won’t give u NT but still it mogs a NT normie

Last edited:
Stop slaying and find yourself a cute MTB for you to LTR.

Slaying is a depressing lifestyle not only for normies, but also for chads.
Why mtb

Stop overthinking, OP. Women are just high inhib and flakey in general. Even my Maherfish gets flaked alot.
How often does your Maherfish get flaked or ghosted?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
at one point she DID throw out the
"how do i know you're not a serial killer"
women are bots

this is standard dialogue tree option

you must skill up speech to 50 to bypass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
when i posted that pic on my story a few girls commented and said like hot or wished me happy new year

I have tried to follow up with all of them and so far all have bene like "too busy to hangout" and none of them are hotter than the OP girl

It's so hard to actually get girls to hangout even if they tell u ur hot
This smells desperate. No wonder they all rejected you, including the first girl. "Hey! Wanna meet up? Wanna meetup? Wanna meetup now?"

she witnessed your autism from the window outside starbucks and took off in a full sprint

I've slayed all through college in bars and clubs. And met my ex during that period. I could write a fucking essay with all the crazy shit, experiences and insights I've had. What about you?
Go on.