Left on delivered on date night

View attachment 2028529

match with this girl last year off bumble but nothing ever came of it, but shes on my snap friends

post my new yr pic on snap story, she saw it and wished me happy new yr

Ask her to meetup for coffee she said shes busy that day and the next. But she said thursday was "perfect"

Today is thursday I ask her if 7:30 works to meet at starbucks she replies "I work until 9"

Nothing else, so being confused since she said thursday was perfect a few days ago I tell her I am confused and if after work was ok then and she says "yes"

So i send her the address of starbucks and say 9:30 and she says "ok"

It's now 10:00 (30 min past the meetup time and left on delivered

so frustrating
Yeah, fuck it. Even as a Chadlite or Chad it's not easy nowadays. Slaying means banging well below your level anyway. I could tell tons of stories like that too. I order food, she doesn't come. I'm going to meet her at a place, we text 10 minutes beforehand, she doesn't come and texts me 30 minutes later that she's gone home after all and so on and so forth. All women who are 2 levels below me. The more you date, the more you lose respect for (most) women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
@Amnesia I thought you knew better than this.

Even if they feel you mog them there are lots of reasons they could ghost you, and NONE of them based on your looks:

1. She just likes validation.
2. She is scared of meeting strangers.
3. She is scared of meeting strangers with mediocre or no Instagram.
4. She is just a mess right now.
5. She is already invested in another man right now.
6. She wants a safer man.
7. She just got fucked last night.
8. She feels inadequate compared to you.

You get my point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
@Amnesia I thought you knew better than this.

Even if they feel you mog them there are lots of reasons they could ghost you, and NONE of them based on your looks:

1. She just likes validation.
2. She is scared of meeting strangers.
3. She is scared of meeting strangers with mediocre or no Instagram.
4. She is just a mess right now.
5. She is already invested in another man right now.
6. She wants a safer man.
7. She just got fucked last night.
8. She feels inadequate compared to you.

You get my point.

Does basic human decency not exist though? Like u make plans 6 hours before and u arent human enough to say hey I can't make it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 19798, AscendingHero and 15 others
Does basic human decency not exist though? Like u make plans 6 hours before and u arent human enough to say hey I can't make it
You right ofc, but i'm pretty sure she aired you cause, WHO THE FUCK HAS THE ENERGY TO MEET SOMEONE STRAIGHT AFTER WORK.

You shoulda taken used your brain and pushed back time, she was DTF, and prolly thought you acc wanted to go starbucks

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, gymmaxedhorse, thereallegend and 1 other person
She probably thinks you’re catfish because of your pics Aspie nature.

Basic human decency on OLD :lul:

Don't let anyone gaslight you, your looks are not and will never be the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, looksmaxmax and Deleted member 22126
You right ofc, but i'm pretty sure she aired you cause, WHO THE FUCK HAS THE ENERGY TO MEET SOMEONE STRAIGHT AFTER WORK.

You shoulda taken used your brain and pushed back time, she was DTF, and prolly thought you acc wanted to go starbucks
yeah tbh it would come across as weird that a guy with his looks was adamant on meeting her that day, even after she delayed it

he should've said 'ok maybe next week' as if he had other options

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yeah tbh it would come across as weird that a guy with his looks was adamant on meeting her that day, even after she delayed it

he should've said 'ok maybe next week' as if he had other options
tbf, i blame her dumb ass cause she did say thursday was perfect, but he shoulda rescheduled as soon as he heard "i got work"

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and 1 other person
Stop slaying and find yourself a cute MTB for you to LTR.

Slaying is a depressing lifestyle not only for normies, but also for chads.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, Marsiere214, datboijj and 3 others
Stop slaying and find yourself a cute MTB for you to LTR.

Slaying is a depressing lifestyle not only for normies, but also for chads.
You are fucking out of your mind. He doesn't deserve a fucking MTB. At least a HTB with great body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 19798, AscendingHero and 6 others
You are fucking out of your mind. He doesn't deserve a fucking MTB. At least a HTB with great body.
Cute MTB is sufficient, stop being lookist.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, LastHopeForNorman, Marsiere214 and 3 others
View attachment 2028529

match with this girl last year off bumble but nothing ever came of it, but shes on my snap friends

post my new yr pic on snap story, she saw it and wished me happy new yr

Ask her to meetup for coffee she said shes busy that day and the next. But she said thursday was "perfect"

Today is thursday I ask her if 7:30 works to meet at starbucks she replies "I work until 9"

Nothing else, so being confused since she said thursday was perfect a few days ago I tell her I am confused and if after work was ok then and she says "yes"

So i send her the address of starbucks and say 9:30 and she says "ok"

It's now 10:00 (30 min past the meetup time and left on delivered

so frustrating

It’s just a guy pretending to be a girl 😂

Yeah, fuck it. Even as a Chadlite or Chad it's not easy nowadays. Slaying means banging well below your level anyway. I could tell tons of stories like that too. I order food, she doesn't come. I'm going to meet her at a place, we text 10 minutes beforehand, she doesn't come and texts me 30 minutes later that she's gone home after all and so on and so forth. All women who are 2 levels below me. The more you date, the more you lose respect for (most) women.
You need to screen harder. I've never been flaked when I was already awaiting the woman.

Cute MTB is sufficient, stop being lookist
I'm a nattymaxxed 10% BF 6'1 chadlite. My requeriments are higher than yours.

Cute and MTB is an oximoron btw.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Blackgymmax, datboijj and 3 others
did you just censor her waistline my man.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You need to screen harder. I've never been flaked when I was already awaiting the woman.
Of course, that doesn't happen to me on every date, but every now and then. Anyway, I'd say it's just a numbers game, even if you're chadlite.

Of course, that doesn't happen to me on every date, but every now and then. Anyway, I'd say it's just a numbers game, even if you're chadlite.
Always numbers game.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Germania
Hey, it happens. But its all good. All bitches are replaceable.

//Nick Wilde 🦊

Don't sweat it. I had a girl open me again this week and be enthusiastic and then leave me on read after setting up a time. That was two nights ago.

The deal is that all of these girls have hundreds if not thousands of potential opportunities. You're either first or last, it's that simple. Someone stepped in and mogged you, or she got cold feet. Onto the next one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, HeLivesAgain, AscendingHero and 9 others
Bro she was tired from work and is just a bit busy with me rn. Try again later

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, zharupodrugu, the BULL and 1 other person
the safe NT HTN mogs you in the online dating field because in opposite to you, he has the rizz, he has a good instagram, they feel equal to him, they will meet him in real life.

u get matched with girls on online dating not because they want to do something with you, its because they want to get the approval of getting matched with a chad, thats all.

After the match, they will chat a bit with you to get more dopamine from talking to a chad but they feel inferior to u add to this ur lackness of everything in the social, they will never actually show up in real life.

U should make ur main income of girls from real life, it will be easier for u, even if ure non nt the girls will make it ez for u. (unlike in tinder)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, thereallegend, Deleted member 12330 and 5 others
So many 0IQ ppl coping with NT and rizz here.

Fuck this is gonna be a rough year with so many bluepillers

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, 444, AscendingHero and 6 others

so explain why every second thread of op is about getting ghost by women? retard

the safe NT HTN mogs you in the online dating field because in opposite to you, he has the rizz, he has a good instagram, they feel equal to him, they will meet him in real life.

u get matched with girls on online dating not because they want to do something with you, its because they want to get the approval of getting matched with a chad, thats all.

After the match, they will chat a bit with you to get more dopamine from talking to a chad but they feel inferior to u add to this ur lackness of everything in the social, they will never actually show up in real life.

U should make ur main income of girls from real life, it will be easier for u, even if ure non nt the girls will make it ez for u. (unlike in tinder)
Ding ding ding

Boyo you don't have the real world experience to back this up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, 444, zharupodrugu and 2 others
You got cucked by some low inhib drug dealer BBC who's currently stabbing her womb with his dick

so explain why every second thread of op is about getting ghost by women? retard
op has 200 n-count you ignorant fucking bluecel.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Marsiere214
Boyo you don't have the real world experience to back this up.
You browsing on instagram all day doesnt count as real world experience, boyo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Don't sweat it. I had a girl open me again this week and be enthusiastic and then leave me on read after setting up a time. That was two nights ago.

The deal is that all of these girls have hundreds if not thousands of potential opportunities. You're either first or last, it's that simple. Someone stepped in and mogged you, or she got cold feet. Onto the next one
Actually, I like to switch to IG because I have more pics there and can show status and an interesting life through story highlights. Sometimes it works well, sometimes not. The problem is that women with public profiles and large amount of followers are bombarded with messages. If she doesn't text you for an hour, so many messages have come before you and she no longer sees the chat above -> "out of sight out of mind". A while ago I had a match on Tinder with a German influencer with 100k followers, who even texted me first. We then switched to IG, after 2-3 messages she didn't she even opened the message. Has also happened to me with girls with 3-5k followers. It's so brutal these days

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, nobodyspecial369, Marsiere214 and 6 others
op has 200 n-count you ignorant fucking bluecel.
big number but out of how many matches?
and still, its not me whos saying hes in "troubles" in online dating, its literally him
he knows himself the bad instagram + bad texting game hold him back.

to maximize the results u need to have the whole package
sure looks alone will give u results but not as many as the full package, and thats what we are talking about here.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
big number but out of how many matches?
and still, its not me whos saying hes in "troubles" in online dating, its literally him
he knows himself the bad instagram + bad texting game hold him back.

to maximize the results u need to have the whole package
sure looks alone will give u results but not as many as the full package, and thats what we are talking about here.
NT is about looks, not texting game. If ur gonna sprout NT-theory, atleast get it right.

You browsing on instagram all day doesnt count as real world experience, boyo
This is me:
IMG 20230105 WA0456
IMG 20230105 WA0544
And this is the kind of women I fuck:

Compared to me you are a worm. I encourage you to show us all how good you look and the kind of women that simp for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19798, AscendingHero and 11 others
NT is about looks, not texting game. If ur gonna sprout NT-theory, atleast get it right.
because u like the incels theories so much, here is the definition from incels.wiki

@Amnesia please listen to this 90 second video 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and cvzvvc
Not a very NT response buddyboyo. Nice proving me right
I know how much you suffer because you don't get women. I fuck easily between 2-4 new women every week and with a full time job. Your only validation comes from shit posting in this hole.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, thereallegend, zharupodrugu and 2 others
@Amnesia please listen to this 90 second video 🙏

I know how much you suffer because you don't get women. I fuck easily between 2-4 new women every week and with a full time job. Your only validation comes from shit posting in this hole.
How do u pull? From apps? Tinder? Ig? Rl?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Stop overthinking, OP. Women are just high inhib and flakey in general. Even my Maherfish gets flaked alot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
All the more pathetic how you have to come to the same place to flex for crumbs of validation. Go touch grass buddy

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 17872
All the more pathetic how you have to come to the same place to flex for crumbs of validation. Go touch grass buddy
Humiliating self entitled incels gives me truly satisfaction, yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and MoggerGaston
See. 0 irl experience
I've slayed all through college in bars and clubs. And met my ex during that period. I could write a fucking essay with all the crazy shit, experiences and insights I've had. What about you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268