Left on Read for 8 Hours: Sick of This Bullshit

Play numbers game always, never just talk to one chick at a time lol. Until u get a gf or fwb ofc

After almost a week, this morning the girl I was talking to messaged me.

This is the message she wrote:

"Hi (my name), sorry for not responding earlier. I haven't had a good week. I'm sorry if I've ever given you the wrong impression. I really like you, I won't deny that, but I don't think we'll become anything more. I also have no plans to go to (my city) in the near future unless it's to deal with paperwork. Furthermore, I don't think I could contribute anything to your life given the situation I'm in right now. I'm truly sorry if I've caused you any trouble. I sincerely hope everything goes well for you and that you have a good internship period."

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
I'm seriously considering moving on from this girl. Ain't nobody got time for this kind of nonsense.
The fact you are still considering investing any time and energy into this girl is why you deserve to be in this situation

After almost a week, this morning the girl I was talking to messaged me.

This is the message she wrote:

"Hi (my name), sorry for not responding earlier. I haven't had a good week. I'm sorry if I've ever given you the wrong impression. I really like you, I won't deny that, but I don't think we'll become anything more. I also have no plans to go to (my city) in the near future unless it's to deal with paperwork. Furthermore, I don't think I could contribute anything to your life given the situation I'm in right now. I'm truly sorry if I've caused you any trouble. I sincerely hope everything goes well for you and that you have a good internship period."
Damn that’s brutal

Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Should I ghost her more time? It’s been 7 hours since she sent the message.