Leg Lenghtening 5'7 to 5'9 worth it?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
would it be worth it? ded srs

No, LL is only worth it if you're going to get at least 3 inches out of it. If all you want is 2 inches you might as well just use shoe lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 1551, Mateusz74 and 8 others
From manlet to manlet in wheelchair

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Source

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
big shoes (for example, air max 95) + 1 inch sole insert lifts would accomplish the same at a hugely cheaper cost

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Yes it would be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and PubertyMaxxer
It's only worth it if it's a significant change imo. Tbh you're better off spending the money on facial surgery or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Get 4 inches at least

Only worth it if you're above average height afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Dude are you gonna really get crippled to go from manlet to manlet ? Wear lift and airmax and focus on other things lol

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
5' 9 isn't a manlet but probably you shouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and oldcell
i dont think so 5 7 to 5 9 improves your dating life significantly and you can fraud to 5 11 from there

• +1
Reactions: Germania
They sell shoe lifts that give you 2 inches for way cheaper and less painful just lol

big shoes (for example, air max 95) + 1 inch sole insert lifts would accomplish the same at a hugely cheaper cost
but he could also do this and LL surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
would it be worth it? ded srs
if you do ll and also get your spine decompressed you can get aprox 3inchs total. as far as I know the spinal thing is way cheaper too
nahh you talking out your ass. it's 100% worth it to go from manlet to average. what there's no point in doing is going from manlet to less manlet ie going from 5'2 to 5'5

if you do ll and also get your spine decompressed you can get aprox 3inchs total. as far as I know the spinal thing is way cheaper too

nahh you talking out your ass. it's 100% worth it to go from manlet to average. what there's no point in doing is going from manlet to less manlet ie going from 5'2 to 5'5
5'2 to 5'5 is a signifigant change wym, 5'5 won't get near as much shit as 5'2, and 5'2 to 5'5 goes from impossible to very hard

5'2 to 5'5 is a signifigant change wym, 5'5 won't get near as much shit as 5'2, and 5'2 to 5'5 goes from impossible to very hard
yeah but at 5'5 most women will still ignore you regardless.

bigger difference in 5'7 to 5'10 since you jump from below average to average.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
yeah but at 5'5 most women will still ignore you regardless.

bigger difference in 5'7 to 5'10 since you jump from below average to average.
True, but I've seen enough 5'5 guys with cute girls to see it can be somewhat overcome with good face, frame, hair (it being your only flaw). 5'2 is short for a woman

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Use the money to invest on your face instead.

Only worth it if you're getting 3 inches?

OP is going from manlet to almost average. I'd say it's worth it if he has the income.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and oldcell
Height is useless

i dont think so 5 7 to 5 9 improves your dating life significantly and you can fraud to 5 11 from there

Cope...these two inches are death and life
From manlet to normal, 5"9 and with boots is 5"10
Op shouldnt do it because its extreme invasive and results are probably not worth the risk of being crippled for the rest fo the life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Can you link me to.that spinal decompression thread that was posted here some days ago?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Can you link me to.that spinal decompression thread that was posted here some days ago?
is this the one your looking for? It's from two weeks ago.

Yeah. Thanks a lot.

Can you help me know why do I look worse than that guy? I seriously think I look better although I'm likely to be wrong. See last page.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
lmao, everyone here is coping. Yes, go do it. It's worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
If you have money it definitely worth it. Get about 6cm or 7cm. Which is 2.5 to 3 inches.
But it's you know all about money. You needa get money and have job you can do it on wheelchair and shit. Basically you gotta succeed first. But what's the point you become oldcel. Its dilemma.

the problem with that is you have to have a compressed spine in the first place which only 35+ men have

Once again..yes it’s worth it. Just get external Tibias.

It’s the cheapest, safest and most commonly used in history. Pain shouldn’t be too bad either.

What do u mean about the spine decompression? Can u explain more?
the problem with that is you have to have a compressed spine in the first place which only 35+ men have
So it’s useless for someone 18-35

What do u mean about the spine decompression? Can u explain more?

So it’s useless for someone 18-35
yes according to his post