(Male 21) Looking for a rating on the PSL scale

one looks indian the other middle eastern and people dont like indians here...
does that make sense?
This dude got rated higher than the dude bitchign about his rate.

Also they both look like Indians.

Try to look like this
7062F7E5 4644 40B6 9CC8 9475BCEB3BF1

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He has a lot better harmony than you. Your IPD is trash, your forehead is literally worse, he literally has better zygos than you. I"d actually rate you a 4 and him a 4.25
View attachment 139904
Agree about IPD. Do you think it matters that much? I don't think his zygos are better than me tho - they're more prodruding than that of a girl. And he looks like some child due to his small baby-face.

Anyway, thanks!
lose the bloat, change the hair you gives tranny vibes no offense
I like looking like a pretty boy. Anyway, this is because hair is wet. But you see I have straight dark hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
Agree about IPD. Do you think it matters that much? I don't think his zygos are better than me tho - they're more prodruding than that of a girl. And he looks like some child due to his small baby-face.

Anyway, thanks!
Your IPD matters insanely. If your IPD was fixed it would massively improve your harmony.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
I like looking like a pretty boy. Anyway, this is because hair is wet. But you see I have straight dark hair
you can't : your features are masculine it only looks weird

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Your IPD matters insanely. If your IPD was fixed it would massively improve your harmony.
I guess it look higher in this pic. Is it better in this pic?
Screenshot 20191019 033502

Notwithstanding anything, What can I do for it?
you can't : your features are masculine it only looks weird
Oh thanks. I get it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Oh yeah, im openly a self hater and hate my fucking color and my ethnic features. I have the guts to admit it. Reality forces me to self hate
Lmfao luckily not all of us are self-hating deathnik cucks. I love being ethnic. Wouldn't wanna be white

Lmfao luckily not all of us are self-hating deathnik cucks. I love being ethnic. Wouldn't wanna be white
is that how you cope? The world views you and me as being lesser humans, and disposable trash. Everywhere they go they get VIP treatment in the west and in our countries as well. Everywhere we go, we get shit treatment in the west and in our own countries from our own people. Whats good being a stupid ethnic? Tell me. You are just coping.

is that how you cope? The world views you and me as being lesser humans, and disposable trash. Everywhere they go they get VIP treatment in the west and in our countries as well. Everywhere we go, we get shit treatment in the west and in our own countries from our own people. Whats good being a stupid ethnic? Tell me. You are just coping.
Lmfao didn't read. Keep hating yourself. I love my brown skin

I love the history of my ancestors and country

4.5 take pics from further away.
Shave or groom facial hair, it looks awful.

2 in the west

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
if you had a brain you would have understood why I did it.
Why? "Want an honest opinion? Get in here" , i ll report u . U destroit the forum with Ur trolling

IDK 'bout rating but you look like a bro. Bro material itt

Looking good Arabincel

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet