Leg Lengthening Alternative for a Quick 1-2 Inch Gain (Seriously)

I am only 185 so this interested me so much

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, klamus, Deleted member 13588 and 3 others
you can get ll in turkey for 30k. its not that expensive tbh. just wagecuck like hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and forwardgrowth
you can get ll in turkey for 30k. its not that expensive tbh. just wagecuck like hell
It is relatively safe and is that 30k in usd

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and 416_Wavy
This is actually really smart theory crafting from the doc, really good post.
Thank you for contributing something useful @Golden Glass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 14543
Leg lengthening is a joke to most manlets. It will look very unproportional and will most likely looksmin you as a result of this. It's great that you're coming up with new solutions, OP.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, klamus, Morpheus and 1 other person
Solid. Bookmarked (y)

• +1
Thank you for sharing. This would be a gamechanger for me

• +1
how much does it cost? under 10k and Ill go tbh ngl 6'3 doesnt sound bad

• +1
Would not recommend
hes got a lot of bad reviews with customers complaining about how he messed their back up

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and animo123
when golden glass was here it was the time of true looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
how much height did you gain and how old are you and how much did it cost
over for u if u think im serious

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 13588 and 4 others
So lifeuel - I can be 6'3 with it

• JFL
Some UScel manlet needs to try this

• +1
Some UScel manlet needs to try this
I might try it. I legit live a few hours away. Does anyone know how I can contact them?
I'm not manlet, but averagecel at 5'10". I would kill to be 6 foot tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and MiroslavBulldosex
i live in florida :feelshah:.

• +1
With these tips, do you think a fifteen year old and eight month old with 166cm can easily reach 173cm? Would it really be possible? An informative thread is needed about this, as during my research I found that this is a universal problem for many young people who need to fit in with the average, so whatever
You should go for Aromatase Inhibitor and HGH / IGF-1...

Probably the best thing to do before the age of 18...

Too good to be true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Baldingman1998
Update? Anyone tried THIS?

• +1
If you want a leg lengthening alternative for 1-2 inches, go to Melbourne, Florida. An orthopedic surgeon there wrote a paper describing how using a muscle relaxer, a spine stretching treatment, and then stabilizing the elongated spine, you can add an inch or two of height. This was in relation to a functional procedure, but the author makes it clear that the height gain can also be achieved for purely cosmetic reasons.

Doctor’s name is Richard Hyne, B.A.C.K. Center, Melbourne FL.

Here’s the paper:

Of interest are paragraphs 40- 70; below I highlight key info in paragraphs 43,44 and 61

• Other important considerations in the procedure are the state of the patient's spine at the time of the procedure. For example, if the procedure is performed in the morning, as opposed to latter in the day, the patient may end up with a different height, as disc height is greatest in the morning after a night of sleep due to increased fluid intake, and decreases with axial loading throughout the day. As such, in some embodiments at least the disc treatment portions of the procedure may be performed in the morning shortly after awakening to facilitate increased height of disc fill, for example. This aspect is further refined by the addition of pre-procedure muscle relaxation with intravenous or intramuscular injection of approved pharmaceuticals, e.g., robaxin, skelaxin, soma, etc. In other embodiments, use of paralyzing agents with general anesthesia may be used for more rigid or stiff patients. Use of SSEP (Somatosensory evoked potential) monitoring may be employed to protect the patient against over distraction or correction, elongation or shortening of the spine resulting in spinal cord injury or other nerve injury.
  • To this end, traction, bracing, suspension, inversion tables, therapy, muscle relaxants, chiropractic adjustments, etc. may be used to advantageously place the spine in the desired position prior to the procedure, at Block 112. Moreover, medication such as ligament relaxors (e.g., relaxin) may also be used to achieve natural elongation of the spine before the procedures, and after as well, to achieve the desired axial height increase/stability.
  • In another example, a 45-year-old man, who is 5 feet 4 and has always desired greater height, asks his doctor if there is any way to “safely” be taller. The patient would enter index determination, pre-procedure stretching, traction medical muscle and/or ligament relaxor treatment, etc. After a desired elongation (e.g., 1-2 inches) through this pre-treatment, an early morning procedure may be performed to stabilize the appropriate anatomic structures, namely disc and facet joints, and interspinous ligaments (but not vertebral bodies) to maintain this increased height gain. If at some later point in his life it is determined that he is at risk for fractures, then the vertebral bodies could be subsequently stabilized.
The author states in easily comprehensible terms that a 45 year old man can use a muscle relaxer to increase his height by 1-2 inches. It would of course have to be in conjunction with stretching, traction, and the actual surgical treatment, but afterwards, you would end up maybe 1.5 inches taller after maybe 3 days of hospital stay. Much, much faster than any type of limb lengthening surgery today.

To those who believe this would only work on old people who’s spines have shrunk with age, and is just undoing that process, look up at what age Men start to shrink and the rate of shrinkage.

For the lazy:

Age Men start to shrink: anywhere between age of 35-50
Rate of shrinkage: no more than an inch every 10 years

If the man in the example within the paper were to have started shrinking at the earliest age (unlikely, as the paper says he’s always wanted to be taller, **not that he recently shrunk**), this means he would have lost **at most 1 inch of height** as he’s 45. And the paper clearly states he would increase his height anywhere between 1-2 inches!

To put it more simply for the mathematically challenged:

At age 45 it’s highly unlikely for you to have lost height from a shrunken spine significantly—no more than 1 inch at most. And yet the paper says the 45 year old can gain 1-2 inches of height, so at the very least, 1 inch of height should be attainable pre-spinal-shrinkage, as in, at any age (obviously you should wait until you’re done growing though).

And for those wondering: Since this is solely focused on the spine/torso, it can presumably be done *in addition* to leg lengthening. So if you were planning on adding 3 inches with leg lengthening, you can very likely add 4-5 inches total to your height, if you were to undergo this procedure as well. This procedure would also help out those worried about proportions after leg lengthening, as it would lengthen your torso 1-2 inches.

I haven’t gone because I don’t have that as a priority (would need to fix my scoliosis first, presumably) but by all means, if you are wanting to grow an inch or two... go to Florida, ASAP because this doctor looks old and who knows when he’ll retire.
Is this even done practically? I mean... a theoretical paper is one thing, but application and results are a different matter! :think:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Would not recommend
hes got a lot of bad reviews with customers complaining about how he messed their back up
link? source?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Leg lengthening is a joke to most manlets. It will look very unproportional and will most likely looksmin you as a result of this. It's great that you're coming up with new solutions, OP.
2 Inches isn't going to look comical tbh. It's only when your arms are up to your waist. Even if it does go up to your waist. There are arm and shoulder lengthening surgeries too.

any update on this technique

• +1
kind of life fuel idk.

All these years gone by since this post and not one person try it? Just wow.

Maybe I try it? Imagine me as 6 foot :0

Yep nvm

Tell Des make me some noodles

Attachments

• EC57F553-681F-4267-B57E-747F988396ED.png
    EC57F553-681F-4267-B57E-747F988396ED.png
    649.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar
he only does it to plp with health reasons and i dont evne think he does it to anyone ever

bump
anyone tried this?

What exactly is the stabilising produce that's done?

• +1
Reactions: Hankhill2160
What exactly is the stabilising produce that's done?
I am curious on the name of this procedure as well. If we knew the name then we could look further into the possible side effects of what this procedure might have.

Then technically, if one had access to Relaxin online along with knowledge of effective spine stretching techniques, they could potentially just go get the spine stabilization procedure done after the spine has been stretched.

The only question due to lack of anecdotes is the possible risks of this spine stabilization procedure itself we speak of AND if there could be potential risks or not with having your spine staying in a stretched or fully decompressed position.

This is all like the "grow taller with yoga and stretching" stuff you might see online, Relaxin just appears to either be a catalyst to stretching/fully decompressing the spine OR perhaps it allows even further stretching/decompression. Then the spine stabilization surgery would just make it so the spine doesn't recompress (based on what was claimed here, it'd help to know the name of the procedure).

Also, to everyone saying this only works with old people, that cannot be true (look at all the height stretching/yoga anecdotes). The spine certainly can stretch/decompress at any age. An older and/or heavier person may have a bit more compression though.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Preoximerianas
With these tips, do you think a fifteen year old and eight month old with 166cm can easily reach 173cm? Would it really be possible? An informative thread is needed about this, as during my research I found that this is a universal problem for many young people who need to fit in with the average, so whatever
Bro this shit is dangerous man only hgh works don't listen to the fans on here please

Don't do this stupid shit don't wanna see u grt hurt

If this is real I might actually not rope. Massive lifefuel for my 5'6 subhuman frame

Just become a quadriplegic theory.

Or you could just participate in McDonalds Monopoly game to reopen your growth plates

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Any alternative for Europeancels ?

Slig
Slightly unproportional tallfag > proportional manlet

I thought there was a post where someone had mentioned that they had taken Relaxin and believes it contributed to his cancer. I'm too lazy to search for it