Leg Lengthening and Natural Muscle Potential

V

viniciussdc

Iron
According to dr. Paley’s website, you can lengthen your legs for up to 6.3 inches (16 cm). Let’s say a man who is 5’9 (175 cm) and becomes 6’3 (191 cm), then what about his maximum muscle potential, the amount of muscle mass one can build without steroids? It would still be of someone who is 5’9, which I don’t think it would make a 6’3 man look good. Here are the possible outcomes:
1- Only surgerymax the face after the lengthening, since in a lot of cases face > body.

2- Surgerymax the face and gymmaxxing to gain a certain amount of weight, but without looking too ripped.

3- Surgerymax the face and gymmaxxing the body by permanently being on cycle (it’s called blast and cruise), that way you can achieve the natural muscle potential of a 6’3 man.

Any thoughts about that?

JFL if you try to gymmax after getting leg lengthening.

You're better off rocking the lean muscular look

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
According to dr. Paley’s website, you can lengthen your legs for up to 6.3 inches (16 cm). Let’s say a man who is 5’9 (175 cm) and becomes 6’3 (191 cm), then what about his maximum muscle potential, the amount of muscle mass one can build without steroids? It would still be of someone who is 5’9, which I don’t think it would make a 6’3 man look good. Here are the possible outcomes:
1- Only surgerymax the face after the lengthening, since in a lot of cases face > body.

2- Surgerymax the face and gymmaxxing to gain a certain amount of weight, but without looking too ripped.

3- Surgerymax the face and gymmaxxing the body by permanently being on cycle (it’s called blast and cruise), that way you can achieve the natural muscle potential of a 6’3 man.

Any thoughts about that?
steroids ruins face and body is cope, who cares if it makes legs look a little smaller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deprived, Prince88 and 1 other person

Attachments

• EDD93503-B863-470A-8EEB-634604C25F7E.jpeg
    EDD93503-B863-470A-8EEB-634604C25F7E.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived
who cares about your leg muscles
just train upper body and forget about legs

Retarted calculator
it gives me 195 lbs 10% bf of muscles potential which is 26 FFMI for my height . Its cant be achieved naturally but yet give me average 15 inches biceps as my maximum.
It's not retarded. Unless you inject drugs, your natural muscle-building potential is limited by your frame and androgen receptor sensitivity. That's why many professional bodybuilders get frequently injured because their skeletal system can't support their musculature + exogenous T impedes collagen production, hence not strong enough tendons.

It's not retarded. Unless you inject drugs, your natural muscle-building potential is limited by your frame and androgen sensitivity. That's why many professional bodybuilders get frequently injured because their skeletal system can't support their musculature + exogenous T negatively impedes collagen production, hence not strong enough tendons.
its retarted cuz it gives me unattainable naturally weight but at the same time give pretty average size of neck and arms. Im way pass my limit of neck size already lol.

@LooksOverAll you need reverse LL to 5’9 since it is the ideal height and you are 6’3

It doesn't matter manlet is a death sentence girls hate short guys.

• +1
Reactions: viniciussdc