leg lengthening is cope

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
ppl do leg lengthening expecting to be taller

what they dont know is that there are some side effects

and its not about breaking ur legs, its about looking completely retarded

as u can see here is a manlet nigga before leg lengthening and after leg lengthening

nigga now looks like those weird ghost sighting creepy pasta things

dont make the same mistake

SPINE LENGTHENING SURGERY OR DEATH
Growing-Rods-image-Hires.jpg
What-are-growing-rods-What-is-their-application-in-spine-surgery-and-orthopaedics-in-general.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 28414, amkcel and 9 others
if you have to do any kind of surgery in the first place then it's already over for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 28414, klamus and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and 5'7 zoomer
if you have to do any kind of surgery in the first place then it's already over for you
yes but some ppl need surgeries to atleast be considered humans and function in the real world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Adonis007, Gaia262, amkcel and 5 others
yes but some ppl need surgeries to atleast be considered humans and function in the real world.
surgeries do work but it depends on a lot of conditions too and your options in what you can change are limited as fuck, hell even LL is risky and most of the time it only gives you 2 or 3 baby dick inches of height which is not worth crippling yourself over.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Swedistani
What do you want them to do then ? Fuckinn go ER ?
Atleast they are trying to solve something instead of sitting in the mother's basement you low iq dork

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Equilibrium, Adonis007, EggKing and 1 other person
2bh yeah, it’s overall size that comes with height that can’t be replicated. Without a proportional frame you’ll never have the same presence.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Skywalker
surgeries do work but it depends on a lot of conditions too and your options in what you can change are limited as fuck, hell even LL is risky and most of the time it only gives you 2 or 3 baby dick inches of height which is not worth crippling yourself over.
Shut yo dumb ass up, it wont cripple you if you stretch and go to pt

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, HalfGypsyMogger, copefuel and 2 others
goddamn witnessing the copium in this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pigskin cel and Deleted member 21048
3 inches is life changing tbh

Long limbs short torso is ideal what should hold you back is having short arms afterward

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, risque_dew and GigaAscender
ppl do leg lengthening expecting to be taller

what they dont know is that there are some side effects

and its not about breaking ur legs, its about looking completely retarded

View attachment 2200203

as u can see here is a manlet nigga before leg lengthening and after leg lengthening

View attachment 2200207

nigga now looks like those weird ghost sighting creepy pasta things

dont make the same mistake

SPINE LENGTHENING SURGERY OR DEATH
Growing-Rods-image-Hires.jpg
What-are-growing-rods-What-is-their-application-in-spine-surgery-and-orthopaedics-in-general.jpg
LL is cope because at first height is cope, me at 5'5 have slayed many girls

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing, HalfGypsyMogger, Skywalker and 1 other person
Long limbs short torso is ideal what should hold you back is having short arms afterward
cope long legs is feminine trait

Istg normtards and up who are high on about the blackpill are the worst. no wonder they made everyone think to stay away from it. Though it's good they do otherwise you'll be seeing far more tweets like OP's if everyone started getting on that shit. Maybe this all would've been avoided had we kept it on the dark web catalogued along with CP

• +1
Reactions: pigskin cel
Istg normtards and up who are high on about the blackpill are the worst. no wonder they made everyone think to stay away from it. Though it's good they do otherwise you'll be seeing far more tweets like OP's if everyone started getting on that shit. Maybe this all would've been avoided had we kept it on the dark web catalogued along with CP
spot on normtards are delusional retards lol

• +1
Reactions: Swedistani
spot on normtards are delusional retards lol
5'10 frauding 5'11.5 with shoes here as a SFSM (Saudi Father Swedish Mother) in Dammam I heightmog almost all of the men here of all skin colors and ethnicities. In my secondary ancestral homeland of Sweden I seem to be average height if not slightly below, these looksmax retards exaggerate the heightpill too much.

5'10 frauding 5'11.5 with shoes here as a SFSM (Saudi Father Swedish Mother) in Dammam I heightmog almost all of the men here of all skin colors and ethnicities. In my secondary ancestral homeland of Sweden I seem to be average height if not slightly below, these looksmax retards exaggerate the heightpill too much.
no kidding hell even my fucking grandma heightmogs 90% of the retarded copers here lol

• JFL
Reactions: Swedistani
6' or taller probably I didn't measure my fucking grandma though lol
JFL, now they'll try gaslighting you saying she's below average western white woman height in 2023.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
JFL, now they'll try gaslighting you saying she's below average western white woman height in 2023.
piling copes after copes like cucks, as if talking about what cumdumpsters really want even matters lol it's over for us white cucks.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
why this nigga talking to himself in my thread

another day, another pseudo thread from this chap

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
What do you want them to do then ? Fuckinn go ER ?
this is exactly what Tails and other retarded doomer youtubers and a lot of retards here want you/them to do
the "blackpill" is incredibly dangerous now, and not "freeing" like it used to be

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and lordfrodo
just lol. most of you niggers wont be able to get the surgery to begin with. Broke copers, LL literally changed my life. 6 inches of height boost is unbelievable talkin bout proportions lolololol jfl at the indians coping with this bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, risque_dew, CristianT and 3 others
just lol. most of you niggers wont be able to get the surgery to begin with. Broke copers, LL literally changed my life. 6 inches of height boost is unbelievable talkin bout proportions lolololol jfl at the indians coping with this bro
You look like a clown

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
You look like a clown
yeah i must be the clown getting surgeries instead of mental masturbating like a little retard youare lol. jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fundz, CristianT and Fgsfds
yeah i must be the clown getting surgeries instead of mental masturbating like a little retard youare lol. jfl
You must. LL is the biggest meme there is, your proportions won't change and you'll never be able to move like you have before

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
You must. LL is the biggest meme there is, your proportions won't change and you'll never be able to move like you have before
its not a meme. its a 150k surgery. not fillers or a rhinoplasty, however. yeah proportions wont change but they wont look as bad as OP states, me , as a 177cm with wide shoulders and small waist , long arms had no problems getting a double LL , even looked better after gymmaxxing and roidmaxxing , you will be able to walk lol, many factors play into it but mostly is age and overall health, i was able to walk with 4months

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaAscender, Fgsfds and HalfGypsyMogger
its not a meme. its a 150k surgery. not fillers or a rhinoplasty, however. yeah proportions wont change but they wont look as bad as OP states, me , as a 177cm with wide shoulders and small waist , long arms had no problems getting a double LL , even looked better after gymmaxxing and roidmaxxing , you will be able to walk lol, many factors play into it but mostly is age and overall health, i was able to walk with 4months
That's even worse you weren't even that short at 177. And yeah you might be able to walk, but how about running etc. And I don't think it'll hold up well over time, you might not even be able to walk in 20 years

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
Ok but what if u run, doesn t ur bones snap due to the huge pressure?

That's even worse you weren't even that short at 177. And yeah you might be able to walk, but how about running etc. And I don't think it'll hold up well over time, you might not even be able to walk in 20 years
Lifefuel i am 177 but if i fix my posture i can get to 180, is it over or nah?

In another country maybe, where I live there are mutants bro, girls taller than guys on average, I saw at my school a fkin girl 6 6 and she has a boyfriend of 5 7 imagine how that boy feels...

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and cytoplasm
yea well, a boost to 6’3 was huge for me , running is a problem id say with the first 2 years of surgery no hard exercises or running until the nail is removed and bone is completely healed which takes a long time , but you will be able to walk and live life as a normal person just taller after a few months

Ok but what if u run, doesn t ur bones snap due to the huge pressure?
they dont snap. I just feel a burn in my bones after hard running or exercising. i dont do that often but walking is a no problem

they dont snap. I just feel a burn in my bones after hard running or exercising. i dont do that often but walking is a no problem
What if you get LL and then get HGH for more bones in that area? Doesn t it fix it a bit?

What if you get LL and then get HGH for more bones in that area? Doesn t it fix it a bit?
The first 4months no peptide or steriod using is recommended , after that period yeah u can. Im on hgh rn as well as 500mg a week of test

• Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds and HalfGypsyMogger
Holy shit has anyone ITT joined before the last 6 months?

Holy shit has anyone ITT joined before the last 6 months?
Shalom

2-3 inches shouldn’t affect your proportions too much on anyone 5’7” and taller imo

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
for real? how though? :feelskek:
She s fuckinn subhuman in the face, literally recessed as fuck and has a big lower jaw looks like this
5154CB43 8B1F 4BF2 BE33 D2144A916CAA

I think she has acromegaly since last year she was 6 2 and she s 18
Anyway disgusting, I ll take pics of her and her boyfriend monday when I go to highschool

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1