Leg lengthening looks uncanny due to arm span

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
The biggest issue is how short your arms will look. Having legs relatively longer than torso is fine because that is quite a common trait but having arm span 3-4 inches shorter than height looks terrible (like below). It's okay to have arm span longer than height (that is masculine and dimorphic) but terrible for it to be the other way around

staturebeforeandafter.png

10-mma-fighters-with-abnormal-ape-index.jpg

McGregor has 6'2" wingspan. Could get away with an LL and look proportionate.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel and Gonthar
height is more important than your wingspan to height ratio lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, HarrierDuBois, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 9 others
Just cross your arms 24/7 theory

• JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
height is more important than your wingspan to height ratio lmao
Yeah but you will always look off, not optimal. That is an annoying drawback that makes this surgery so imperfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
No one cares bro.
the only thing that could look bad is having skinny uncanny limbs afterwads

ratios are overrated

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
No one cares bro.
the only thing that could look bad is having skinny uncanny limbs afterwads

ratios are overrated
Just wear trousers and arms crossed 24/7 theory.

But NGL I hope you are right I'd love an extra 3 inches of height.

There's arm lengthening too, if you want to torture yourself with more surgery, it's usually done for uneven arms.
clinic04_05_01_img002.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, juste, GigaAscender and 1 other person
There's arm lengthening too, if you want to torture yourself with more surgery, it's usually done for uneven arms.
clinic04_05_01_img002.jpg
This + clavicle lengthening to look proportionate JFL

But no fuck that it's too much. They just need to reopen growth plates somehow would be so much better. Probably not for another few decades though...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD and SurgeryEnjoyer
Just Fuck My Shit Up theory

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and WanderingBurro
How high would the wingspan of a person who is 1,88m be?
your wingspan is usually around the same as your height, mine is 15 cm above it.

it doesn't look too abnormal in my case because it's mostly due to having longer forearms and wide shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jigen and LiteralCaucasian
your wingspan is usually around the same as your height, mine is 15 cm above it.

it doesn't look too abnormal in my case because it's mostly due to having longer forearms and wide shoulders.
Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: Marsik

Exactly wingspan should at least be height. 3-4 inches less than that will look like you have some kind of genetic issue or stunted arms or some shit (will look like a T-rex)

Exactly wingspan should at least be height. 3-4 inches less than that will look like you have some kind of genetic issue or stunted arms or some shit (will look like a T-rex)
if it's significantly above that it also tends to look off, but it really depends on other ratios, i.e where the length is coming from, and your other bodily proportions.

I have a very long torso for example which makes my arm length not look off, but they'd be at knee level if I didn't.

Nigga noone cares about arm lenght cavill looks like 10 inch LL patient with short torso short arms but noone cares

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz

you should've been boxer or ufc fighter with your reach.
Yeah but you will always look off, not optimal. That is an annoying drawback that makes this surgery so imperfect.
JFL about being that narcy. No one care. You are not Pope Francis or queen of UK. Not one living soul cares about you , they busy with their own shit.

Even looksmax autists cant tell. Normies will never know, most of them dont even know about this procedure let alone about ratios.

Fools are bluepilled in this thread. Nowadays women ask for ape indices on dating apps. Need at least 5"+ index

so you guys are really serious about this LL shit huh? Has anyone from the forum gotten it yet?

The biggest issue is how short your arms will look. Having legs relatively longer than torso is fine because that is quite a common trait but having arm span 3-4 inches shorter than height looks terrible (like below). It's okay to have arm span longer than height (that is masculine and dimorphic) but terrible for it to be the other way around

staturebeforeandafter.png

10-mma-fighters-with-abnormal-ape-index.jpg

McGregor has 6'2" wingspan. Could get away with an LL and look proportionate.
Another problem is if you are a 16" 5'9 framecel and you LL to 6'2 youre just a major lanklet now and idk if thats all that much better

If you are subconscious about it.. looking at both pics he looks much better taller even with the gator arms lol