Leg Lengthening Questions

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I have a few questions about LL

On average how much height increase can be achieved? Would 6 inches be achievable?

How much would LL cost?

On average how many people become paralysed after or live with life long issues?

Thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro
Sure 6 inches is possible. But it's riskier.

4 inches is all you need.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
I have a few questions about LL

On average how much height increase can be achieved? Would 6 inches be achievable?

How much would LL cost?

On average how many people become paralysed after or live with life long issues?

Thanks.
6 inches is the max. I think

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I think safe upper limit for femur is 8 cm and 4-6 for tibia. So up to 14cm, I’ve seen niggas get more on the tibia but the more you lengthen it the more you run the risk of knee problems and the bone bending and other fucked up shit. But femur lengthening is generally safe with a really low rate of complications

• +1
You can also get double LL but I don’t know how feasible that shit is for anyone unless you’re filthy rich

• +1
6.5 cm on tibia is max currently(for health ) . Doctors can go higher but stretching muscles beyond that would be a problem. Go to LL forum , plenty of answers, thay are people who did 7 cm on tibia and are at 95 % functionaly after almost a decade . The consensus is athletically you would probably never be 100 percent but considering that most of us aren't really pro athletes it is not too bad.

• +1
Do you think proportion wise it would look ok getting 6 inches of lengthening?

6.5cm femur and 5.2cm tibia is meta

• +1
After 4.5 you start to look a bit like a t rex.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Nims
It depends how long your initial wingspan is, the height/size of your torso/clavicles and what not.
Would really need a full body picture.

• +1
It depends how long your initial wingspan is, the height/size of your torso/clavicles and what not.
Would really need a full body picture.
I’ll put one on thread And measure myself later.

• +1
Reactions: Realism
Well the assumption of looking like a t rex is assuming that you have a normal wingspan for your height. If you have like a 5’9 wingspan 6 inches would be feasible.

What’s a normal wing span for some on that’s 5ft 6? Also wing span is finger to finger right with your arms in a t pose position?
Well the assumption of looking like a t rex is assuming that you have a normal wingspan for your height. If you have like a 5’9 wingspan 6 inches would be feasible.

Is there a height limit on getting this? I would like to get only 4 inches of leg lengthening but I am not short.

Is there a height limit on getting this? I would like to get only 4 inches of leg lengthening but I am not short.
There isn’t, I plan on getting 6-8 cm sometime in the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Wtf based what's the actual risk to reward for this shit though. Is 4 inches not too overly expensive

Same dude, I'm 5'10 but I will do it in when I'm like 28 in 10 years cause by then there may be advancements done so that's it safer. I am already heightmaxxing tho and have got like almost 1cm, it may be cope but I hope I can get like 3 cm more then I won't do LL. Cause I'll be like 6 foot. It's 6 foot or death

Wtf based what's the actual risk to reward for this shit though. Is 4 inches not too overly expensive
There’s obvious risks to it but it’s overblown as long as you go with a good clinic you should be fine the hardest part seems to be the recovery and the fact you’ll have to relearn how to walk. The more you lengthen the higher your risk for complications but you the safe range for femur is up to 8 cm and for tibia 5-6 cm. I’ve heard that most complications happen with trying to lengthen the tibia too much causing the muscle to be overstretched and also causing knee problems but lengthening of just the femur is relatively safe. If you lengthen both femur and tibia you can get 14-15 cm which is more or less 4 inches.

• Love it
It is kind of expensive if you get it in the US or Europe you’re looking at about 80k-100k but there’s leg lengthening clinics in turkey that do it 30k, the entire process takes 3-4 months. Personally I plan on getting the surgery in turkey in a few years once I’ve saved enough and got all my other looksmaxs out of the way, but you have to do your due diligence when researching the clinic and surgeon who’s going to operate on you. You also have to take in that you’ll lose at the very least 5-10 percent of your total athletic ability but that shouldn’t consider you unless you want to be a competitive athlete, you also have to be mindful of treating muscle tightness with daily stretches. It’s a somewhat long and difficult process but I think the rewards outweigh the risk and trouble you go through because 3-4 inches is an insane difference and will for sure impact your life in a very positive way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Nims
It is kind of expensive if you get it in the US or Europe you’re looking at about 80k-100k but there’s leg lengthening clinics in turkey that do it 30k, the entire process takes 3-4 months. Personally I plan on getting the surgery in turkey in a few years once I’ve saved enough and got all my other looksmaxs out of the way, but you have to do your due diligence when researching the clinic and surgeon who’s going to operate on you. You also have to take in that you’ll lose at the very least 5-10 percent of your total athletic ability but that shouldn’t consider you unless you want to be a competitive athlete, you also have to be mindful of treating muscle tightness with daily stretches. It’s a somewhat long and difficult process but I think the rewards outweigh the risk and trouble you go through because 3-4 inches is an insane difference and will for sure impact your life in a very positive way.
Yes definitely. I will cope with lifts in the mean time as the price is $10 jfl. I am trying to save about $30-$50k because I want implants and a genioplasty. Also worried about my hair it's pretty thin but I'm already on dutasteride and minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Deleted member 20631
What’s a normal wing span for some on that’s 5ft 6? Also wing span is finger to finger right with your arms in a t pose position?
an ideal wing span for someone who is 5'6 is 5'6. Basically a 1:1 ratio.
If you have a higher wing span than height you're an ideal candidate for LL most likely.
Don't stress it though, few have a perfect 1:1 ratio, you can increase your height higher than your wing span up to a certain point as well.

once i finish medschool in 2 yrs I'm going to get +4 inches in Turkey. We should get it asap because the way the Turkish LL surgeons are being advertised on insta, It'll increase in demand and the price will therefore increase.

Yes definitely. I will cope with lifts in the mean time as the price is $10 jfl. I am trying to save about $30-$50k because I want implants and a genioplasty. Also worried about my hair it's pretty thin but I'm already on dutasteride and minoxidil.
Good luck with the implants and genio and hopefully you respond well to Dut + Min I’ve seen before and afters of good responders growing back full heads of hair.

once i finish medschool in 2 yrs I'm going to get +4 inches in Turkey. We should get it asap because the way the Turkish LL surgeons are being advertised on insta, It'll increase in demand and the price will therefore increase.
Yeah but it’s still a somewhat niche surgery and the average person is too much of a pussy to even consider it. So I think we’re fine getting it in the next 2 years

The company I did it with already hiked their price with 5k for LoN. There's rumors they will even increase it further.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
The company I did it with already hiked their price with 5k for LoN. There's rumors they will even increase it further.
I'm not surprised literally all over tiktok and insta i see these Turkish surgeons posting transformations. How long ago did you get it and what was the price?

I'm not surprised literally all over tiktok and insta i see these Turkish surgeons posting transformations. How long ago did you get it and what was the price?
I got it in November last year, it was 15k for the surgery only and 20k for surgery+staying in their facilities. It's now 20k/25k. (Oh, and if you're doing LoN, you'd be fucking crazy to just get the surgery and do the lengthening at home, DON'T DO THAT).

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING