Leg pulling?

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Hello everyone
From time to time you can often see threads about facepulling, mse, ccw or just these being as a point of discussion, yet nobody ever is talking about pulling your legs/spine. I guess some people do mention decompression? Obviously it works, it's all about applying the force. It should be relatively easy and cheap to construct an contraption in which you can harness yourself during the nights sleep. Relatively little effort for possibly even a few cm at least. It's a known fact that over the day your spines compresses a bit and you lose a few cm, why shouldn't it go the other way, too?
Thoughts? Ideas? No bully.
Have a crappy back myself and considering of doing something like this, but it's difficult for me to fall asleep as is, without contraptions. Fuck.

Pulls me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and RoundHouse
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: manossarik, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Just wondered whether someone tried something like that, maybe experiences to share, etc? Oh well.
it doesn't work jfl

• +1
Reactions: manossarik and Lev Peshkov
it doesn't work jfl
Why not? Might at least have an affect on posture, thus making you more straight = looking higher. I mean, seems like a okay thing in general. Maybe not even height related then, but health wise?
I have shitty asymetries in both body and face and blaming myself and parents for that. How was I supposed to know everything... Because something as simple as that might have improved qol oh so much.

This is cope. No amount of posture will create bone for permanent results. Just stretching which doesn't cause any change on how you're perceived and you're just wasting your time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Limb Lengthening is basically MSE for legs so there's that.

Hello everyone
From time to time you can often see threads about facepulling, mse, ccw or just these being as a point of discussion, yet nobody ever is talking about pulling your legs/spine. I guess some people do mention decompression? Obviously it works, it's all about applying the force. It should be relatively easy and cheap to construct an contraption in which you can harness yourself during the nights sleep. Relatively little effort for possibly even a few cm at least. It's a known fact that over the day your spines compresses a bit and you lose a few cm, why shouldn't it go the other way, too?
Thoughts? Ideas? No bully.
Have a crappy back myself and considering of doing something like this, but it's difficult for me to fall asleep as is, without contraptions. Fuck.
there was this russian guy who tied resistance bands to his arms/legs to sleep in. i believe he grew 21 cm after puberty... idk could be legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536