Legal Heightmaxxing Supplements?

solo.

solo.

Ricecel
I'm gonna use "Creatine, L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine, Megadose of Vitamin E, Magnesium, GABA, and Vitamin K2+D3" mostly everyday and I'm wondering if it's bad or not. I'm 15.5. Any advice??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
Bonesmash ur growth plates

heroin

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: solo. and mathis
Creatine, carnatine, glutamine and vitamin E are useless if you want actual growth. The rest is legit/sometime work

all are cope, you need only HGH and calcium

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I'm gonna use "Creatine, L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine, Megadose of Vitamin E, Magnesium, GABA, and Vitamin K2+D3" mostly everyday and I'm wondering if it's bad or not. I'm 15.5. Any advice??
Also add boron, melatonin and a multivitamin supplement

My cousin grow 2 inches from sodium nitrite, definitely an underrated supplement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leir, shieldzz, zura and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thebatman and Deleted member 57122
My cousin grow 2 inches from sodium nitrite, definitely an underrated supplement
Mirin for suggesting forum members to ingest carcinogenic chemicals.

• +1
Reactions: thebatman and odux
i heard antifreeze extract works too, thoughts?
Also underrated. It can help to keep your growth plates open

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and odux
Okay I'll bite. Does it grow tumors in my growth plates or some retarded shit?
If you are serious: it will literally kill you

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
do your research you fucking moron
it may delay puberty if your take it for more than 2 years and with abnormal dosage. He is 16. Will not be in puberty anymore in 2 years. You are so dumb

it may delay puberty if your take it for more than 2 years and with abnormal dosage. He is 16. Will not be in puberty anymore in 2 years. You are so dumb
mathis
Iron
Joined Jan 2, 2024
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread HOW I GREW 2 INCH IN A MONTH AT 16

different people reach the end of puberty at different stages faggot, melatonin isnt good for you anyway.

literally on par with steroids, you are allowing exogenous hormones over 10x what your body naturally produces which will cause dependency issues.

would you pin 5000mg of test every day? id hope the fuck not as that is an extremely effective way to get cancer in every organ in your body in a weeks time.

melatonin is shit and you were clearly dropped and not loved as a baby

mathis
Iron
Joined Jan 2, 2024

different people reach the end of puberty at different stages faggot, melatonin isnt good for you anyway.

literally on par with steroids, you are allowing exogenous hormones over 10x what your body naturally produces which will cause dependency issues.

would you pin 5000mg of test every day? id hope the fuck not as that is an extremely effective way to get cancer in every organ in your body in a weeks time.

Its what happen if you take abnormal dosage. 1-2mg dont crate dependance and will only be a way to help release hgh.

Its what happen if you take abnormal dosage. 1-2mg dont crate dependance and will only be a way to help release hgh.
2g is 4x what your body produces naturally and will 100% create a dependency, if you eat hormones your body will shut off its natural hormone production, take trt for example retard

2g is 4x what your body produces naturally and will 100% create a dependency, if you eat hormones your body will shut off its natural hormone production, take trt for example retard
can you tell me any good supplements that i could get at a store?

• +1
mathis
Iron
Joined Jan 2, 2024

Not at all. 2 mgdont create even a bit of a dependance. It seem like you have no knowledge in this domain.

can you tell me any good supplements that i could get at a store?
collagen tripeptides+ is the only supplement proven to increase adult height. milk has been proven to increase height too. some other suppliments that i take but have no proof on increasing height are 50000d3 and 200mcg k2 ed, 50mg zinc picolinate, 200g magnesium glycinate, and a multivitamin with bioavailable nutrients that are dosed properly

Not at all. 2 mgdont create even a bit of a dependance. It seem like you have no knowledge in this domain.
trust me i have alot more knowledge on hormones that you do, people create dependencies on test at even 20% of their natural production, now imagine that 20x over

collagen tripeptides+ is the only supplement proven to increase adult height. milk has been proven to increase height too. some other suppliments that i take but have no proof on increasing height are 50000d3 and 200mcg k2 ed, 50mg zinc picolinate, 200g magnesium glycinate, and a multivitamin with bioavailable nutrients that are dosed properly
what do you think of L-arginine and L-Orthinine? And i only seem to find collagen peptides. No Tripeptides+ do you know a brand?

• +1
trust me i have alot more knowledge on hormones that you do, people create dependencies on test at even 20% of their natural production, now imagine that 20x over
I took 4mg for one year bro. Stopped it for 2 month for holidays and noticed no difference. Ofc it can lead to addiction if you take it for a long time but 2 year seem legit and anyway its not like a sleeping pill

what do you think of L-arginine and L-Orthinine? And i only seem to find collagen peptides. No Tripeptides+ do you know a brand?
ive heard it works if you megadose it but wont be worth it and no proof it works

not supplements per se, but sleep stretching, heelsmashing, headsmashing (jfl), deadhanging, sprinting (hgh boost)
realistically just cycle aromasin + mk677 until 21 if you can't afford/get hgh or cjc

not supplements per se, but sleep stretching, heelsmashing, headsmashing (jfl), deadhanging, sprinting (hgh boost)
realistically just cycle aromasin + mk677 until 21 if you can't afford/get hgh or cjc
can you send a link for legit mk677 that works?

• +1
Drink raw milk and get Vitamin d3 exposure, 8-10 hours quality sleep all of that is cope.