Legend Of The Rent - School Of Rock

Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
Rent free

In the end of time, There was a man who knew the road And the writing Was written On stone.

In the ancient time, an artist lead the way, but no one Seemed to understand.

In his heart he knew, the artist must be true, But the legend Of the rent was way past due!

Well you think you'll be just fine, without me but you're mine! You think you can kick me out of the band?

Well there's just one problem there, the band is mine! How can you kick me out of what is mine!!

You're not hard core (No, you're not hard core) Unless you live hard core (Unless you live hard core) But the legend Of the rent was way hard core!

Well, you're not hard core (No, you're not hard core) unless you live hard core (Unless you live hard core) but the legend of the rent was way hard core!

Well you think you'll be just fine, without me but you're mine! You think you can kick me out of the band?

Well, there's just one problem there, the band is mine! How can you kick me out of what is mine!!

You're not hard core (No, you're not hard core) unless you live hard core (Unless you live hard core) but the legend of the rent was way hard core!

Well you're not hard core (No, you're not hard core) unless you live hard core (Unless you live hard core) but the legend of the rent was way hard core!​

I’m ordering a hit on @Jack Black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581 and Ritalincel
Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ANAL LEAKAGE? YOU WILL MISS THE DAYS WHEN YOU HAD TO PUSH TO GET SHIT OUT YOUR ASS. IN THE COMING FUTURE YOU WONT NEED TO PUSH AT ALL LEAVING A BROWN TRAIL FOLLOWING YOU WHERE EVER YOU GO. HOW DID YOU GET TO THIS POINT? WELL YOUR ASSHOLE IS 1 METER WIDE DUE TO YOUR OUTRAGEOUS ADDICTION TO BBC.

DED SRS???

Attachments

• 1DB71E42-CDE9-4BBB-9913-F27F755B52E4.jpeg
    1DB71E42-CDE9-4BBB-9913-F27F755B52E4.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
School of Rock came out when I was in about 3rd grade or so. It inspired me to want to play an instrument, and for Christmas that year I got a guitar. I have been playing since and using it as cope through my subhuman-ness.

Thank you, Jack Black.

School of Rock came out when I was in about 3rd grade or so. It inspired me to want to play an instrument, and for Christmas that year I got a guitar. I have been playing since and using it as cope through my subhuman-ness.

Thank you, Jack Black.
Yes School of Rock was a classic movie from the golden era of Jack Black movies. But now he is nothing more than the fattest piece of crap you have ever seen with every movie plot revolving around the fact that he hasn't seen his legs in 10 years.

Have you seen his recent movie Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle? The movie where the fattest piece of crap you have ever seen gets lost in the jungle after chasing an ice cream van? Did you later on know Dwayne Johnson the 'real man' comes to save him from the dangerous jungle? That Jack Black is unable to get out of a jungle alive and needs a 'real man life' like Dwayne Johnson to help him out, because if he was left to himself he would be become a feast to lions which would last for 10 years because he is literally the fattest thing you have ever laid eyes on?

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Yes School of Rock was a classic movie from the golden era of Jack Black movies. But now he is nothing more than the fattest piece of crap you have ever seen with every movie plot revolving around the fact that he hasn't seen his legs in 10 years.

Have you seen his recent movie Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle? The movie where the fattest piece of crap you have ever seen gets lost in the jungle after chasing an ice cream van? Did you later on know Dwayne Johnson the 'real man' comes to save him from the dangerous jungle? That Jack Black is unable to get out of a jungle alive and needs a 'real man life' like Dwayne Johnson to help him out, because if he was left to himself he would be become a feast to lions which would last for 10 years because he is literally the fattest thing you have ever laid eyes on?
I stopped watching Jack Black movies after Tenacious D, where he was fat-mogged by Kyle Gass.

I stopped watching Jack Black movies after Tenacious D, where he was fat-mogged by Kyle Gass.
You made a good choice, all the movies he has made since then have basically been one massive fat joke insinuating that Jack Black is the fattest piece of crap you have ever laid eyes on.

Except the Kung Fu Panda movies because you cannot physically see the walking planet that is modern Jack Black due to it being fully animated. I am sure Kung Fu Panda was meant to be a live action movie but Jack Black exceeded the obesity of any panda that has ever lived so they decided to make it animated instead of live action.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk
school of rock is the best jack black movie

• +1
Reactions: Jack Black