LEGENDARY BRAZILIAN FOG BATTLE (Lima vs Nascimento)

Who fogs [BODY + FACE + PERSONALITY (jk)]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
This is .org so we know who's winning at the end of day, but let's see how close it can get. They both have very similar phenotypes and look alike in a few aspects.
I've tried to include the most flattering pics for both, but it's bound by my personal preference.

Adriana Lima

Lima
Lima profile
Lima insane
Lima2
Lima bikini
Lima body3
Lima body2

Débora Nascimento

Nasc
Nascimento
Deb profile
Nasc4
Nasc corpo
Nasc3

@Vietnam
@AscendingHero
@5.5psl
@Gargantuan
@Preston
@Biiyo03
@Sub0

• +1
Reactions: fuse, bishōnenmaxxer, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Brootal, goo25, Sens and 5 others
bump + tagging

@Lone Wolf
@inferiorpispot234
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@poopoohead
@Manletmachine
@Beastimmung
@ascension
@HarrierDuBois
@softlysoftly
@Trilogy
@MaestheticMaso
@ceo
@drop
@garoupilled_
@MatheusCqb
@exoticfinancebro
@cytoplasm
@thecel
@TRUE_CEL
@bishōnenmaxxer
@khvirgin

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
From PSL point of view lima fogs. There is barely anyone who comes close to Lima in terms of PSL but the other foid might have higher sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, zainab, Looksmaxxer20 and 6 others
In terms of PSL analysis probably Lima, but I like Débora more personally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, rand anon and DelonLover1999
From PSL point of view lima fogs. There is barely anyone who comes close to Lima in terms of PSL but the other foid might have higher sex appeal
agree tbh, even though facially my preference lean towards her because of a more feminine eye area. Her profile is also better than lima's imo, but it's pretty close.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and Jason Voorhees
You should post more pics of the other one since she isnt well known

This is .org so we know who's winning at the end of day, but let's see how close it can get. They both have very similar phenotypes and look alike in a few aspects.
I've tried to include the most flattering pics for both, but it's bound by my personal preference.

Adriana Lima

View attachment 2289761View attachment 2289766View attachment 2289765View attachment 2289767View attachment 2289762View attachment 2289764View attachment 2289763

Débora Nascimento

View attachment 2289770View attachment 2289774View attachment 2289801View attachment 2289800View attachment 2289771View attachment 2289773

@Vietnam
@AscendingHero
@5.5psl
@Gargantuan
@Preston
@Biiyo03
@Sub0
if lima asked you to lick her ass would you do it?

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn, rand anon and 1 other person
Lima. Deborah looks like an ordinary HTB to me, no special differentiating features

lima wins because the ethnic subhuman youre comparing her against has eyebrows way too far apart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and DelonLover1999
Forgot how pretty was Debora gosh ...

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
second has good lips only

rest of her face isnt special shes bice but htb max , the lips tho? close to 8psl, she has the harp outward lip tip thing which is the differemce between us troglodytic subhumans and the fictive genetic elite , guts has that with his lips
Screenshot 20230622 160837 Chrome

rest of her face isnt special shes bice but htb max , the lips tho? close to 8psl, she has the harp outward lip tip thing which is the differemce between us troglodytic subhumans and the fictive genetic elite , guts has that with his lips View attachment 2290612
Take pics of them side by side and you'll see that they have a nearly identical jaw, and very similar: proportions, nose and pheno. Even some pairs of siblings don't look this much alike. They're even the same exact height lmao

Eyes are quite different, though. Lima has a different color, higher pfl, way less uee and lower set brows.
Meanwhile, Debora has a better, more dimorphic body, imo. This makes the battle interesting.

Bias aside, I really don't get rating her a htb and lima a psl goddess, when they share so many features. It makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and PointOfNoReturn
vota lá mané tamo precisando
aqui só tem racista e indiano que acredita no JBW kkk ja recebi desde MTN até chadlite dependendo da foto ngm sabe ver ratios de vdd aqui.

aqui só tem racista e indiano que acredita no JBW kkk ja recebi desde MTN até chadlite dependendo da foto ngm sabe ver ratios de vdd aqui.
chamar a debora de HTB ta de sacanagem gigantesca vejo nego dando stacy pra umas branquela feia pra krl vsf kkk esse forum é mto bias

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
chamar a debora de HTB ta de sacanagem gigantesca vejo nego dando stacy pra umas branquela feia pra krl vsf kkk esse forum é mto bias
ss kkk tem uns maluco pirado das ideia dms, se a debinha olhasse na direção deles o coração parava

• +1
alguns users mais inteligentes conhecem muito, mas esses raramente tão em thread de rating da glr nova

• +1
ss kkk tem uns maluco pirado das ideia dms, se a debinha olhasse na direção deles o coração parava
vc sabe que a maioria qui é virgem neh ? teve uma votaçao uma epoca que a maioria era virgem ou nunca tinha nem beijado entao os cara nao tem noçao nenhuma de mulher os cara vota na bias dele, gio scotti like nova, branca e fraudada

vc sabe que a maioria qui é virgem neh ? teve uma votaçao uma epoca que a maioria era virgem ou nunca tinha nem beijado entao os cara nao tem noçao nenhuma de mulher os cara vota na bias dele, gio scotti like nova, branca e fraudada
é dificil dizer tbm pq a glr aqui gosta de trollar um pouco às vezes, né. Mas ser virgem é o menor dos problemas, o pessoal se esquece é de aplicar a teoria e vão só no olho e com um viés bizarro.

• +1
Take pics of them side by side and you'll see that they have a nearly identical jaw, and very similar: proportions, nose and pheno. Even some pairs of siblings don't look this much alike. They're even the same exact height lmao

Eyes are quite different, though. Lima has a different color, higher pfl, way less uee and lower set brows.
Meanwhile, Debora has a better, more dimorphic body, imo. This makes the battle interesting.

Bias aside, I really don't get rating her a htb and lima a psl goddess, when they share so many features. It makes no sense.
they have no features in common, they are nothing alike at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, HarrierDuBois and PointOfNoReturn
ur probably fucking brown

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
what the fuck are you talking about man they hace 0 th8nhs in common tell me 3 faggot
i literally listed FOUR on the post: jaw, nose, proportions and pheno.

• +1
i literally listed FOUR on the post: jaw, nose, proportions and pheno.
maybe proprtions but the noses are completely different(im a nose expert) their chins are very different imo (not a jaw expert) pheno is different limas only 60% euro idiot , proprti9ns are similiar i agree

maybe proprtions but the noses are completely different(im a nose expert) their chins are very different imo (not a jaw expert) pheno is different limas only 60% euro idiot , proprti9ns are similiar i agree
"noses are completely different". They might not look that similar from the profile, but frontally they're very close, only the tip is noticeably distinct. They have a similar bigonial/bizygo width, chin width (lima's is a bit wider), and gonial angle. Ergo, a similar jaw. And as for pheno, debora's clearly mixed with european features, she's like a black lightskin caucasoid. Plus they have a similar skin tone.

The reason why you probably couldn't see the similarities is cause their eyes are very different, and that's the single most important feature for identifiability.

• +1
"noses are completely different". They might not look that similar from the profile, but frontally they're very close, only the tip is noticeably distinct. They have a similar bigonial/bizygo width, chin width (lima's is a bit wider), and gonial angle. Ergo, a similar jaw. And as for pheno, debora's clearly mixed with european features, she's like a black lightskin caucasoid. Plus they have a similar skin tone.

The reason why you probably couldn't see the similarities is cause their eyes are very different, and that's the single most important feature for identifiability.
u dont have the eye.

3498101 nasc
Tumblr m70qbrDpEm1qgrpemo1 500
dont what planet ur on to consoder these two similiar looking , they arent like a completely different race but theyre very distinct from each other

View attachment 2290779View attachment 2290780dont what planet ur on to consoder these two similiar looking , they arent like a completely different race but theyre very distinct from each other
lighting + face expression. I'm not saying they're identical, but they do look alike and I think most users here would agree with me, tbh. If I told you they were siblings, and you had no prior knowledge, what you suspect otherwise?

Not that it matters, though: I've showed you objective metrics that point to them being similar.

• +1
lighting + face expression. I'm not saying they're identical, but they do look alike and I think most users here would agree with me, tbh. If I told you they were siblings, and you had no prior knowledge, what you suspect otherwise?

Not that it matters, though: I've showed you objective metrics that point to them being similar.
i would never believe theyre cousins, let alone siblings @Xangsane thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i would never believe theyre cousins, let alone siblings @Xangsane thoughts?
brad pitt and his brother look more different than adriana and debora, imo

• +1
  • +1
Debora é gigastacy facilmente, estrutura óssea excelente e um corpo muito gostoso, nem acredito que aquele sapo do José Loreto comia isso

• Woah
Reactions: MatheusCqb
Debora é gigastacy facilmente, estrutura óssea excelente e um corpo muito gostoso, nem acredito que aquele sapo do José Loreto comia isso
Eu não fazia ideia que tu era br. Pra mim gigastacy clara tbm, e os cara ainda dizem q elas não se parecem kkkk. Minhas tias se parecem menos umas com as outras do que essas duas.

Mas o Loreto é htn/chadlite realisticamente: tem um rosto polarizante mas a estrutura é inegavelmente boa.

• +1
brad pitt and his brother look more different than adriana and debora, imo

View attachment 2290810
limas lips, philtrum, eyes , chin , midface is completely different from deboras, a whole different person, whereas brad pitt has higher pren T than his brother thats the only difference

Eu não fazia ideia que tu era br. Pra mim gigastacy clara tbm, e os cara ainda dizem q elas não se parecem kkkk. Minhas tias se parecem menos umas com as outras do que essas duas.

Mas o Loreto é htn/chadlite realisticamente: tem um rosto polarizante mas a estrutura é inegavelmente boa.
Os lábios dele são estranhos, algo não encaixa no rosto dele, mas tanto faz

you joined in may, whatever i say u will not understand yet
that's a cope for low iq people that have steeper learning curves for everything. I understood everything you said perfectly, and presented counter-arguments acoordingly. You, on the other hand, resorted to blabbering about my ethnicity (which you got wrong, btw), join date, etc.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
that's a cope for low iq people that have steeper learning curves for everything. I understood everything you said perfectly, and presented counter-arguments acoordingly. You, on the other hand, resorted to blabbering about my ethnicity (which you got wrong, btw), join date, etc.
yeah because your a bluecel so this debate is fucking pointless muh ad hominem muh that makes the debate unfair yeah cos u joined 4 months ago nigga u wouldnt understand , the pitt brothers look very similiar , dead give. away is the eyebrows and browridge, this isnt affected by prenatal T its purely genetic, prenatal T makes brad have wider ipd, wider maxilla and palate, more jaw mass,

limas lips, philtrum, eyes , chin , midface is completely different from deboras, a whole different person, whereas brad pitt has higher pren T than his brother thats the only difference
chin is similar, just look at it for more than a millisecond and you'll see. midface ratio is close (you literally agreed with that her proportions are similar). So that leaves you with lips, philtrum (which is a minor feature) and eyes as different features. Meanwhile I have ratios, jaw structure, pheno, and nose (from the front) as similar features. It's over.

• +1