LEGENDARY BRAZILIAN FOG BATTLE (Lima vs Nascimento)

Who fogs [BODY + FACE + PERSONALITY (jk)]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah because your a bluecel so this debate is fucking pointless muh ad hominem muh that makes the debate unfair yeah cos u joined 4 months ago nigga u wouldnt understand , the pitt brothers look very similiar , dead give. away is the eyebrows and browridge, this isnt affected by prenatal T its purely genetic, prenatal T makes brad have wider ipd, wider maxilla and palate, more jaw mass,
I actually agree with you on that, Brad pitt's brother wasn't a great example, could have chosen a much better one.

• +1
Reactions: fuse

nothing in common except the fact they're both white and MAYBE a few proportions. Different eye shapes, eye color, brow placement, brow arch, lower third, hair... I could go on and on.

chin is similar, just look at it for more than a millisecond and you'll see. midface ratio is close (you literally agreed with that her proportions are similar). So that leaves you with lips, philtrum (which is a minor feature) and eyes as different features. Meanwhile I have ratios, jaw structure, pheno, and nose (from the front) as similar features. It's over.
are u actually retarded? the chin is sooo different look at limas deep mentolabial fold while dborah doesnt have a mentolabial fold, i was taking about the subtle shape of the midface not the ration, the pitt brothers have different ratios mostly because of hormone levels making brad more dimorphic but they have similiar fratures, youll find goodlooking people have similiar ratios, the nose is competely different too looj at limas mums nose , you have not won this arguemebtt at all you fucking faggot, i should put you on ignore for this , disrespecting a senior member by doubting my knowledge and wisdom will not fly. the nose is so different ur making mad by saying that its literally so different , thr pheno is totally different too , deborah has straight hair whereas limas hair is baturally curly cos she has more afro dna

View attachment 2290847

nothing in common except the fact they're both white and MAYBE a few proportions. Different eye shapes, eye color, brow placement, brow arch, lower third, hair... I could go on and on.
nose is similar though, hadn't looked at it close enough

deborah has straight hair whereas limas hair is baturally curly cos she has more afro dna
Her hair is naturally curly too, idiot. You're only looking at the first pic.

• +1
are u actually retarded? the chin is sooo different look at limas deep mentolabial fold while dborah doesnt have a mentolabial fold, i was taking about the subtle shape of the midface not the ration, the pitt brothers have different ratios mostly because of hormone levels making brad more dimorphic but they have similiar fratures, youll find goodlooking people have similiar ratios, the nose is competely different too looj at limas mums nose , you have not won this arguemebtt at all you fucking faggot, i should put you on ignore for this , disrespecting a senior member by doubting my knowledge and wisdom will not fly. the nose is so different ur making mad by saying that its literally so different , thr pheno is totally different too , deborah has straight hair whereas limas hair is baturally curly cos she has more afro dna
I direspected you? You were literally sluring me before the argument even got heated. You're one of those people that can't debate in a civilized manner, you have to bring up authority and cuss your opponent out. Fake authority in this case, you're not even a mod and you're acting high and mighty just cause of muh join date. When your points make sense and refute mine, I point them out. I'm trying to having a conversation here and to gain knowledge, that's all. I don't care about forum politics bullshit.

• +1
I direspected you? You were literally sluring me before the argument even got heated. You're one of those people that can't debate in a civilized manner, you have to bring up authority and cuss your opponent out. Fake authority in this case, you're not even a mod and you're acting high and mighty just cause of muh join date. When your points make sense and refute mine, I point them out. I'm trying to having a conversation here and to gain knowledge, that's all. I don't care about forum politics bullshit.
theres no politics here, its simple , i knowledgemog you so you shouldnt act up like you know more than me

theres no politics here, its simple , i knowledgemog you so you shouldnt act up like you know more than me
even if you knowledgemog me, that's not an autowin in any debate. I could memorize the entire enciclopedia britannica and still lose an argument against a homeless guy. I didn't act like I knew more than you, that's all in your head. I simply debated the points you brought. I never even hinted at the fact that I thought I knew more than you lmao

• +1
even if you knowledgemog me, that's not an autowin in any debate. I could memorize the entire enciclopedia britannica and still lose an argument against a homeless guy. I didn't act like I knew more than you, that's all in your head. I simply debated the points you brought. I never even hinted at the fact that I thought I knew more than you lmao
the way u said its over

I wish both could be my sex slaves

• Ugh..
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I wish both could be my sex slaves
then you’d have to kill urself. or have you dropped your “kill all sex havers” flag already?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 24410
then you’d have to kill urself. or have you dropped your “kill all sex havers” flag already?
By sex havers I mean people who have had consensual sex

By sex havers I mean people who have had consensual sex
thank you man i’m crying laughing rn. this is one the most deranged things i’ve ever read in my life jfl. Funny thing is you’re problem not even capable of stealing bread irl, let alone rape lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuse and PointOfNoReturn
This Stacy fogs those 3rd world animals back to the favelas they came from

Polish 20230616 200239934

mirin you standing your ground while everyone else in the forum disagrees. too bad you’re also a twisted racist individual
All chads and stacys are racists it's an ideal trait

• JFL
View attachment 2290779View attachment 2290780dont what planet ur on to consoder these two similiar looking , they arent like a completely different race but theyre very distinct from each other
Bruh stop with your redpill coping above stacylite is all subjective don`t come saying you are a oldfag here and knows more than anyone I think lima moggs but its to very and u as all dailits here cherry picking picks and in motion Debora moggs lima in motion loses we saw both of then for years on tv

chin is similar, just look at it for more than a millisecond and you'll see. midface ratio is close (you literally agreed with that her proportions are similar). So that leaves you with lips, philtrum (which is a minor feature) and eyes as different features. Meanwhile I have ratios, jaw structure, pheno, and nose (from the front) as similar features. It's over.
o cara é retardado mental mano colocando tudo de diferença por causa de testosterona qualquer um que sabe de quadro hormonal sabe que entre 400 a 1k de testo nao tem mudança estética nenhuma esses virgem com essas teorias tirada da bunda intankavel, debora em motion é linda demais porem nao é branca o suficiente aqui.

Bruh stop with your redpill coping above stacylite is all subjective don`t come saying you are a oldfag here and knows more than anyone I think lima moggs but its to very and u as all dailits here cherry picking picks and in motion Debora moggs lima in motion loses we saw both of then for years on tv
what are u talking about

This is .org so we know who's winning at the end of day, but let's see how close it can get. They both have very similar phenotypes and look alike in a few aspects.
I've tried to include the most flattering pics for both, but it's bound by my personal preference.

Adriana Lima

View attachment 2289761View attachment 2289766View attachment 2289765View attachment 2289767View attachment 2289762View attachment 2289764View attachment 2289763

Débora Nascimento

View attachment 2289770View attachment 2289774View attachment 2289801View attachment 2289800View attachment 2289771View attachment 2289773

@Vietnam
@AscendingHero
@5.5psl
@Gargantuan
@Preston
@Biiyo03
@Sub0
The second girl is a stacy but she just isn't Lima.

This is .org so we know who's winning at the end of day, but let's see how close it can get. They both have very similar phenotypes and look alike in a few aspects.
I've tried to include the most flattering pics for both, but it's bound by my personal preference.

Adriana Lima

View attachment 2289761View attachment 2289766View attachment 2289765View attachment 2289767View attachment 2289762View attachment 2289764View attachment 2289763

Débora Nascimento

View attachment 2289770View attachment 2289774View attachment 2289801View attachment 2289800View attachment 2289771View attachment 2289773

@Vietnam
@AscendingHero
@5.5psl
@Gargantuan
@Preston
@Biiyo03
@Sub0
Debora has the perfect coloring and face. That's all that matters.

• Love it
reading this thread again I was right, and do not regret anything
Interesting you did not develop mentally in ANY way during a year.

• JFL
Screw You. I'm Purebred Caucasoid, Right Down To The Bone. Don't Mistake Me For One Of You Freaks.

• JFL
go back and reread tbh

masterclass for free
mourinho may charge for his, but i dont

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Magnum Opus and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
a correct judgement is a correct judgement. no two ways about it.
From what I've gathered, an SFcel falls into one of two categories.

1. A physically inadequate, clearly white-looking individual that tries to carry his own SMV up by associating with a "people", generally a subhuman either due to bone structure in the face or in stature, as is seen in AI's case.

OR

2. An extremely swarthy, barely whitepassing european that is not neccessarily physically inadequate but has an inferiority complex and therefore must "draw a line" to separate ethnics from himself so he can belong to muh white people.

You gribbyboy fall into both the categories somehow.

Interesting you did not develop mentally in ANY way during a year.
I actually find this woman way more attractive than I did before, but my observations were correct

• JFL
I actually find this woman way more attractive than I did before, but my observations were correct
Well, I thank people like you for existing, makes me feel good as fuck about myself.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Magnum Opus
From what I've gathered, an SFcel falls into one of two categories.

1. A physically inadequate, clearly white-looking individual that tries to carry his own SMV up by associating with a "people", generally a subhuman either due to bone structure in the face or in stature, as is seen in AI's case.

OR

2. An extremely swarthy, barely whitepassing european that is not neccessarily physically inadequate but has an inferiority complex and therefore must "draw a line" to separate ethnics from himself so he can belong to muh white people.

You gribbyboy fall into both the categories somehow.
your observations are 2 dimensional, and I have already addressed your accusations. I am drawing a line above and below, I am grouping myself with people who look like me and are at my swarth level, because I like the way I look, and i like others who look like me. i am a MED nationalist

your observations are 2 dimensional, and I have already addressed your accusations. I am drawing a line above and below, I am grouping myself with people who look like me and are at my swarth level, because I like the way I look, and i like others who look like me. i am a MED nationalist
Appearently not as you don't claim to be subhuman.

Appearently not as you don't claim to be subhuman.
you are just projecting our insecurities onto me or comparing me with the people you are familiar with in Sweden or something, I mostly get MTN, with blackgymmax and others agreeing. I can send you recent pics too

you are just projecting our insecurities onto me or comparing me with the people you are familiar with in Sweden or something, I mostly get MTN, with blackgymmax and others agreeing. I can send you recent pics too
I don't have an insecurity of a severely stomped cranium, 404 ramus, Norwood 3 hairline, and Sahara desert melting eyeshape.

• JFL

Adriana Lima

Débora Nascimento

@Vietnam
@AscendingHero
@5.5psl
@Gargantuan
@Preston
@Biiyo03
@Sub0
it is over when lima opens her mouth shit teeth shit chin shit shit

• JFL
nascimento seems to look like she would create better looking male offspring so her, also she is very uniquely attractive

• +1