Legendary fitness YouTuber Kali Muscle about to die from heart failure after a decade of hard steroid usage

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daqirius, murdah, Xangsane and 3 others
fek he lived a good life, may he rip in heaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MakinItHappen
Didn't he hop off months ago

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
So the limit is 9 years then :feelsyay:

i mean tbf his diet did not help but most people could probably live to their 90s with the diet but the combination was probably brutal

Lol the damage has been done, along with his fasting expeditions. Utter retard thinking his genes cleansing themselves from a week fast is going to matter with the trade-off sacrifice that fasting causes

i used to watch his videos recreationaly since back a day and knew he was juicing, plus his shitty fast food diet im not suprised

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and autistic_tendencies
legendary iq

Its all fun and games in ur teens and 20s. But once ur in ur 30s, the health problems of decade+ long use of steroids will present itself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Kamui and autistic_tendencies
OG gym copers will remember this man

i used to watch his videos recreationaly since back a day and knew he was juicing, plus his shitty fast food diet im not suprised

OH WOW, YOU KNEW!!!!!!! HE WAS JUICING!!!!!!

What a smart sandal flapper you are!

You fucking NATIVE BUD BUD DING DING FRESH OF THE BOAST SPASTIC. Never post in my threads and lower the IQ.

Punchable brought up in a sandal flapping village idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Kamui
Its all fun and games in ur teens and 20s. But once ur in ur 30s, the health problems of decade+ long use of steroids will present itself.

Well not quite.

His first video on his YouTube channel was way back in 2008 when he was 33.

He was on the juice and doing fine for many years. It wasn't until his early to mid 40s where issues started to arise.

It's effects and how early those effects are are dependent on your genetics. Of course.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Moral of the story is don’t do drugs, stay natty

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Daqirius
OH WOW, YOU KNEW!!!!!!! HE WAS JUICING!!!!!!

What a smart sandal flapper you are!

You fucking NATIVE BUD BUD DING DING FRESH OF THE BOAST SPASTIC. Never post in my threads and lower the IQ.

Punchable brought up in a sandal flapping village idiot.
2751994 gjdqre

One cycle won't hurt
This guy blasted all types of steroids for years

remember he used to say he is natty and only eats canned tuna 10 yrs ago

I mog the living shit out of you. Unflattering images during a 2020 pandemic where everyone was depressed and locked inside unkept doesn't change that mother fucker. Remember this. You pathetic PAJEET. And don't you dare reply to this addressing me as your bhai. Fuck off. All native pajeets should LEAVE this forum. Fuck your mum. Bitch!

3766767 71528252

One cycle won't hurt
This guy blasted all types of steroids for years

This is relative to your genes. It's not a one size fits all game buddy.