legit eye exercise i need an explanation for (experienced looksmaxxers only)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
taken from: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-facially-ascend-in-3-months.445079/

"- close your eyes and squeeze hard. open after 10 seconds. do reps of this to change your eye shape. you'll be eye working the muscles out. results are permanent after a while."

Anyone knows how the eyes are affected?
Anyone got any before and afters?

A guy reported this working for him but he was a deleted member so I couldn't send him a message.

Video Game Reflection GIF by Funimation

EDIT: facial exercises are generally cope but just thinking about working your eye muscles makes it seem like this could actually be legit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
next up: progressively overloading frowning and pouting.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ungewist
next up: progressively overloading frowning and pouting.
I'll most likely stay away from this exercise as it can cause wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and BongMog
taken from: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-facially-ascend-in-3-months.445079/

"- close your eyes and squeeze hard. open after 10 seconds. do reps of this to change your eye shape. you'll be eye working the muscles out. results are permanent after a while."

Anyone knows how the eyes are affected?
Anyone got any before and afters?

A guy reported this working for him but he was a deleted member so I couldn't send him a message.

Video Game Reflection GIF by Funimation

EDIT: facial exercises are generally cope but just thinking about working your eye muscles makes it seem like this could actually be legit.
u must be so autist

This is the guy that claims top 1% looksmaxxing knowledge???? JFL

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and 5.5psl
I do that excersize as well as eye lid pullinh and it does work immidietly. If you do the blinking excersize and eyelid pulling you will see results immidietly. But i dont know how bad wrinkles can get when doing these

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I do that excersize as well as eye lid pullinh and it does work immidietly. If you do the blinking excersize and eyelid pulling you will see results immidietly. But i dont know how bad wrinkles can get when doing these
crows feet might develop faster long term